Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria (506 Views)

Unmasking The Lies That Igbos Dominated Ex-President Jonathan’s Government / Proof That Igbos Can't Stay Without Electricity, World Picture At Night. / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by Ayesolve: 6:11pm On May 29, 2022
I am really disappointed with some people online on how they speak evil of the Igbos, If Igbos are the problem of this Country why not give them Their Biafra freedom, so that your Nigeria will move in progress.
Let me tell you, you can hate the Igbos but the hand of God is upon them. Nigeria is nothing without the Igbos whether you like it or yes.
If Igbos are granted freedom, Nigeria will suffer they will cry like the Egyptians (letting the Israelites to leave the land of Egypt).
Igbos are the main back bone of Nigeria
If they are given freedom to be on their own, they will make more progress than any other part in Nigeria.
Igbos are not your problems.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by Abdul05: 6:20pm On May 29, 2022
O boy, tell your people to support a Yoruba man for president... Simple... grin grin

Stop lamenting..... grin grin awon omo ojukwu

Very hard people .... grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by Ayesolve: 6:23pm On May 29, 2022
Abdul05:
O boy, tell your people to support a Yoruba man for president... Simple... grin grin

I thought you were death
Wow longest time

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by limeta(f): 6:24pm On May 29, 2022
They shiver at the thought of igbos leaving them to their faith
Which is definite eradication at the hands of fulanis
Igbos are the vanguard of the southern chickens in the south.

That been said i stand with Ruga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by Abdul05: 6:28pm On May 29, 2022
Ayesolve:

I thought you were death
Wow longest time
how are you? I hope you too,are fine I supposed ... grin grin

I am feeling you my brother... grin

I believe God will support the ibos..cos nobody likes being cheated... grin
Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by ZombieSlaughter: 6:38pm On May 29, 2022
Abdul05:

Abudulu omo kwara. No yoruba presidency in 2023. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by Abdul05: 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Abudulu omo kwara. No yoruba presidency in 2023. grin cheesy
abeg mak yoruba man enter grin

Aboki no Sabi anything... See how they messed up the country... at least make southerner rule. ,Abeg
Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by ZombieSlaughter: 6:52pm On May 29, 2022
Abdul05:
abeg mak yoruba enter grin

Aboki no Sabi anything... See how they messed up the country... at least make southerner rule. ,Abeg

yoruba don collect their share, na Ibo man turn, yoruba wan play us wayo. We come say no, if ojoro go dey inside make Abokii keep power till everybody for south get sense. grin cheesy

If no be Ibo, no southerner go smell that sit. We sef don sabi show una akpor wey una dey show us since. Ibo or Abokii na the way now. grin
Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by StrongandMighty: 6:58pm On May 29, 2022
Every afonja on nairaland has been opening threads upon thread about Igbos since Atiku won Pdp presidential primaries...

The wailing from afonja miscreants is on another level
Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by Abdul05: 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

yoruba don collect their share, na Ibo man turn, yoruba wan play us wayo. We come say no, if ojoro go dey inside make Abokii keep power till everybody for south get sense. grin cheesy

If no be Ibo, no southerner go smell that sit. We sef don sabi show una akpor wey una dey show us since. Ibo or Abokii na the way now. grin
you are right my brother na ibo man turn..but now ,wey pdp Don give akitu their presidential ticket .ibo man no fit enter enter again..you see life..

Aboki Dem no be good people.. grin
Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by helinues: 7:11pm On May 29, 2022
Why is it only Igbo's having issues with other tribes in Nigeria?

Why is it only Igbo's having issues with their host outside the country when we have over 200 tribes in Nigeria .

People can't just hate you for no reason. You people need to look inward and see what could be wrong.
Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by Freedom34: 7:18pm On May 29, 2022
O o gbon rara!
Somebody is wishing u death and u are shining teeth and hoping he/she is fine!

And who told u any one is being cheated?
The same ppl dt preach and act hate against others still expect their perceived enemies to look at them in good light?
Instead of u to tell them to amend their ways, u are busy 'sophisticating' upandan!
Another reason for me to say 'o o gbon' again!

Shoogbadun sha?
cool
Abdul05:
how are you? I hope you too,are fine I supposed ... grin grin

I am feeling you my brother... grin

I believe God will support the ibos..cos nobody likes being cheated... grin

Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by Abdul05: 7:27pm On May 29, 2022
Freedom34:
O o gbon rara!
Somebody is wishing u death and u are shining teeth and hoping he/she is fine!

And who told u any one is being cheated?
Another reason for me to say 'o o gbon' again!

The same ppl dt preach and act hate against others still expect their perceived enemies to look at them in good light?
Instead of u to teell them to amend their ways, u are busy 'sophisticating' upandan!

Shoogbadun sha?
cool
l don't run my life with hate.. not like you,

Get a fvck out of my mention .. cool
Re: Do You Really Think That Igbos Are your Problem in This Country Called Nigeria by Freedom34: 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
Lolz.....u are still part of d remaining 'liberal sophisticated morons' amongst us right? grin grin
Abdul05:
l don't run my life with hate.. not like you,

Get a fvck out of my mention .. cool
For 7 good years reno had bn throwing dirt's at pmb, tinubu, APC and Yoruba's, but d moment he 'stepped out of line', the same ppl he had hitherto bn trying to please hung him by his balls and reminded him of his afonja roots

Las-las, na so ur case go be!
cool

(1) (Reply)

A Hausa Man Want To Vote For Peter Obi / Please Someone Should Assist Me On how To Get My PVC / Pvc Is Our Right Inec Give Us Machines ( Voters Lament)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.