Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

Being Supportive Or Sharing Of Bills. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Supportive Or Sharing Of Bills. (223 Views)

Sharing Of Leak Sex / You Are Her Atm, If You Pays This Types Of Bills For Her / There's Child Support And Sharing Of Properties Laws In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Supportive Or Sharing Of Bills. by VIKTO83(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2022
I'll make this very simple.
I have this babe I am having a strong affinity for. We've been good friends for almost 2years now and I started having strong bond and want to make the relationship official as per marrying her.

We were discussing certain hinges to d proposed marriage.
1. She resides in a south-western state of d country while I base in a North central state. We tried to sort that out.
2. I am a single father with 2kids and she had been ok with it.
3. My work schedule is tight and we talked about that and I'm a flexible person and I have set up modalities to make my engagement flexible to accommodate my family.
4. She's not directly employed and I have been very ready to help her set up something that can make her self-employed. She agreed to that option and one of thw days i was telling her that why i want my woman to be productive is that I'll like her to be taking part in some domestic equations because I wouldn't want a situation where if I don't have the family becomes vulnerable and that was the beginning of our issues.

THE ISSUE:

She said she can't go into marriage where she will share bills with the man and I was like why then do u want to work or want to earn some money when u won't join in house upkeep? What do u want to be doing with your money?
Her answer shocked me. She said she will be saving her own money. And I asked for what purpose and she said what if I die? That she 'will be taking care of the family na'. That she can be supportive if need be but she can't share bills.

I then told her that it's better she resigns to being a full housewife instead.

Since that day (almost a month now) we have not been having a very robust communication.

Please I need to know if I was wrong or right? Meet to also know the difference between co-sharing and supportive because I'm thinking she coined in that phrase to have her way.
I still love her though but my wife who is working and earning good MUST contribute to d upkeep of the family.
Re: Being Supportive Or Sharing Of Bills. by rickpat(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2022
find someone that fits into your ideology ... marriage is teamwork....how can you marry a woman that tells you she is saving money in case you die(that's if your story is true though)...what if she dies first?...what a shameful mentality!

when I say teamwork I mean in all aspect.. financially, emotionally,morally,chores,kids up keep... everything....it's all about support....not a boss-subordinate relationship

1 Like

Re: Being Supportive Or Sharing Of Bills. by Nobody: 9:45am On May 30, 2022
What kind of stupid ideology is that?
"She's saving money for when you die", seriously?!!!! What if she dies first, what then happens? undecided.... Obviously, her plan is that, you will die before her, that's lovely undecided....

That means, if she's sick and knows she's dying, she will make sure she poison you so that you can die before her grin....

Honestly, OP...
You're better off without that fellow, break up with her asap undecided....

1 Like

Re: Being Supportive Or Sharing Of Bills. by VIKTO83(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2022
Yes. I wonder what makes someone think another will die before him or her.
Though she later said she doesn't mean I will die before her

rickpat:
find someone that fits into your ideology ... marriage is teamwork....how can you marry a woman that tells you she is saving money in case you die(that's if your story is true though)...what if she dies first?...what a shameful mentality!

when I say teamwork I mean in all aspect.. financially, emotionally,morally,chores,kids up keep... everything....it's all about support....not a boss-subordinate relationship
Re: Being Supportive Or Sharing Of Bills. by baretalk: 12:17pm On May 30, 2022
Run

(1) (Reply)

Crush / Pastor Paul Enenche Tells Husbands Pull Your Trouser And Wear Skirt / Surgar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.