Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me (3336 Views)

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / 'A Woman Having Large Breasts Makes Men Stupid' - Founder Of The Boob Movement, / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by leetech: 10:25pm On May 30, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Drop you digits let's talk please

1 Like

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by bigpicture001: 11:19pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Most independent and educated Nigerian women don't usually have sense. Their independence is their curse.

Very true... Thats what killed that account ant recently.. sh died lonely

Also my ex is now 28 with her too much money and choosy characters....
Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by bigpicture001: 11:20pm On May 30, 2022
leetech:

i

It's not her . Sh copied from somewhere else
Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by suffering: 2:47am On May 31, 2022
This will make front page when the sun comes up. I have nothing useful to contribute apart from “there is a person for everyone on earth.” Now multiply “person” by five thousand and you’ll realize that you’ve focused on the wrong thing for the longest time. Enjoy yourself and someone will instead find you. Them send you come life to find man?

1 Like

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Threesha(f): 4:32am On May 31, 2022
cheesy
leetech:

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by nokspos: 4:33am On May 31, 2022
yes its true, i have several personal experience
Threesha:
From DM

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by SocialJustice: 6:36am On May 31, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Stop dating low life b*tchass n*ggers. Do not be apologetic for being successful too. The right man for you will come.

1 Like

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by babzlim(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2022
when some women becomes independent they tend to Lord over a man because most of them feels "money makes a man" in quote, so they feel they are in charge if the husband or fiance isn't up and doing.

have actually met a woman that says she has everything that makes a man which is to her, money, power and properties and she feels her future husband should or most bow and worship her.

1 Like

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by babzlim(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2022
my brother you deserve one bottle � ... na you heat the hammer � for head.

Jman06:
This is how some of you misconstrue facts and leave in fool's paradise while expecting miracles to happen.

No man is intimidated by your being independent. It's your attitude towards being independent that drives men away.

The blunt truth is that once a typical Nigerian lady feels she's financially OK i.e independent, she sees any man coming her way as a parasite who wants to leach on her even when such men come with the noblest of intension.

No decent man wants to be seen as dependent on his woman, so most times they perceive your disdain for average men from afar and keep away from you, thus leaving you with the real gamers who are masters in scamming you.

2 Likes

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Cousin9999: 8:27am On May 31, 2022
Jman06:

No man is intimidated by your being independent. It's your attitude towards being independent that drives men away.

lol It's always funny how people flip the fact that people don't like their nasty attitude into something else.

2 Likes

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Manofvalor1: 8:46am On May 31, 2022
okay lets connect,i need someone like you in my life.md me
Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by COOL10(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2022
Men don't avoid you because you're independent. Men avoid you because you're a rude, condescending biaatch. smiley
Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Mikester: 10:56am On May 31, 2022
rickpat:
it's all about your true personality...money doesn't make one bad,it only brings out the true character in you......be humble whether Rich or poor...if you find a good man,he will love and respect you and you in turn will love and respect him too.... IT'S ONLY A MAN THAT WANTS TO MALTREAT HIS WIFE THAT'S AFRAID OF HER WEALTH CUS MOST RICH WOMEN WILL NOT ALLOW A MAN TREAT THEM LIKE TRASH... MOST WOMEN TOLERATE ILL TREATMENT CUS THEY'RE NOT FINANCIALLY STABLE TO MOVE ON... nobody wants and deserves to be treated like trash

You'll be shocked to realize you are wrong. You don't know the hearts of people.

1 Like

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Mikester: 10:58am On May 31, 2022
siofra:
I saw this quote somewhere

Independent women only intimidate weak men.

Your quote lacks credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Nobody: 11:08am On May 31, 2022
Work on your ego.
I've seen a lot of women who are richer than their husband and they don't show it and they still honour their husband

1 Like

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Threesha(f): 6:06pm On May 31, 2022
undecided
mystery22:
The same way handsome guys intimidate women I guess
Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Threesha(f): 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
Manofvalor1:
okay lets connect,i need someone like you in my life.md me
Send me a DM let see if we can connect you with her.
Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On May 31, 2022
Threesha:
Being too independent or educated isn't a crime nor is it my fault. its painful sometimes when I realise men don't want to have anything to do with me all because of that,
One even said he would feel threatened if ever we get married because I would be bringing more to the table than him,
Another said he won't even stress himself to work because he knows he can't compete with me,
Another said I will become arrogant when we get married because once a woman is too educated she becomes another thing.
Is it a crime to be independent, educated and well to do?
Your problem isn't that you are independent, educated and well to do. It is instead that you have a very very poor taste in men. Seek the aide of a mental health therapist or counselor to help you dig down to reason why you keep gravitating towards men you shouldn't even be tangling with in the first place, and build up your self esteem while you are at it. undecided
Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Threesha(f): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your problem isn't that you are independent, educated and well to do. It is instead that you have a very very poor taste in men. Seek the aide of a mental health therapist or counselor to help you dig down to reason why you keep gravitating towards men you shouldn't even be tangling with in the first place, and build up your self esteem while you are at it. undecided
How do you know see has a poor taste?
Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Threesha:
How do you know see has a poor taste?
Because she keeps going for men who give her what amounts to foolish excuses for rejecting her... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me by Threesha(f): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because she keeps going for men to give her what amounts to foolish excuses for rejecting her... undecided
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep / Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! / See How Karma Paid This Lady Back After Defrauding Her Ex And Later Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.