Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,964 members, 7,927,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare (13467 Views)

The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by femi4: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
shawonlese:

Funny how he couldn't predict he won't win election.
I like!
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by YEMOYEMI: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
We can continue to wish our dear country--Nigeria all the best but the truth is that all drugs and problems have expiry dates. I strongly believe that we can not continue like this. An end will come to the madness in this country and Pastor Bakare may be right in his prophesies.

Dear Nairalanders, please do not forget this man Tunde Bakare is a amn of God. Please do not judge.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by BigMeat2: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
I'm afraid the signs are all there to be seen by the blind and for the deaf to hear that what is happening now in Nigeria is just not good.
In all the six geo-political zones, there is nothing to write home about on - security - transportation - power etc
We don't need a prophesy to let us know that a dictator might take over soon.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by mallorca(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
time will tell
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by proudly9ja(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
People tend to forget that Men of God are tools in God's Hands. They say it as God tells them. Its because of reactions like ours that made Jonah run away from God.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by shadows4(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
He said what is about to happen in the country cannot be prayed or wished away because prayers cannot change prophecy.

Na so the bible talk?>
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by blank(f): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
SO what does he want us to do? How does this win souls for Christ? Do people still attend his church?

I used to respect him so much but now i am disillusioned.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by hbrednic: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
In the day of judgement,God will not have mercy on all the prophets of doom.

YET ANOTHER COMIC SHOW FROM MR BAKARE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by 2good(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
I am officially an agnostic and dont believe in anything like prophecy but that doesnt rule out the fact that Nigeria cannot continue the way she's heading. From history, we can see that events going on in Nigeria did not happen in most other countries before a war or revolution took place, so watchout something that is very much needed will happen in Nigeria and alot of currupt blood will flow when it does happen. It is just a matter of mathematical certainty.
Pastor Bakare who I dont give any regards to because I believe most pastors are con men, doesnt have to tell us something that can be deduced from common sense of reasoning before we will know what is to come,
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by isquar3d3(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
bayemibo:

I am not surprised at the response of some nairalander, if you followed history very well especially this man's prophecies and the result afterward, you will agree with me that this might not be a joke. Let's remove sentiments and check out some of his prophecies and its outcome. He prophesied that;

1.MKO is going to a journey of no return when he went into politics and we all know the outcome
2.SDP will fail and that NRC will loose and we all know the outcome
3.That the 1993 election will be cancelled and this happened that same week
4.The cancellation of PDP and NRC as a party by Abacha
5.Abacha time is up and that same week the man died
6.Obasanjo is not the Nigerian messiah and we could see the result
7.Obasanjo will die and the man gather hundreds of pastors to pray and avert it

I had to investigate this to take a position on his prophecy, I think we should take him serious and pray for this country instead of just criticizing him.
i'm sorry 4 u. So it was because he prayd dat OBJ did nt die abi?? Oh and he refused 2 pray 4 General dark goggles, no?? Y can't he pray 4 GEJ 2 succeed instead of spewing thrash 4rm his mouth.

~Bluetooth:

Vice-president has spoken.  . . .oya make we go wake Abacha !
hahaha. Abeg o! If u wake am, u wake Idi Amin, u wake Mobutu, u wake Hussein, u wake O'ama himself! Nooooo!nk we should take him serious and pray for this country instead of just criticizing him.
[/quote] i'm sorry 4 u. So it was because he prayd dat OBJ did nt die abi?? Oh and he refused 2 pray 4 General dark goggles, no?? Y can't he pray 4 GEJ 2 succeed instead of spewing thrash 4rm his mouth.

[quote author=~Bluetooth link=topic=715342.msg8739126#msg8739126 date=1310990553]
Vice-president has spoken.  . . .oya make we go wake Abacha !
hahaha. Abeg o! If u wake am, u wake Idi Amin, u wake Mobutu, u wake Hussein, u wake O'ama himself! Nooooo!
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by AVISENNA: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
Bakare again! , i wonder when he will stop all this, cause by now we are begging to loose faith in all this his yarns.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nutridor: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
Is Buhari that dictator? Or is it Boko Haram. Buhari-Bakare supporters you see,
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by 1025: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
nigerians are so hungry and angry that they reason upside down. what is wrong with a nigerian(Bakare) saying his mind? the kind of names we call him here are not called to those responsible for the condition of this country.
a couple of months back, many of us were here preaching how jonathan will turn nigeria into japan overnight but today, we have seen how a failure the so called goodluck is.
i have said it times without numbers that only a Jerry Rawlings style will change us for good.
we so much need a dictator to come and delete all these state recognized criminals in the name of politicians.
i trust God, he will do a new thing here.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by BabaO2: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
@bayemibo
I am not surprised at the response of some nairalander, if you followed history very well especially this man's prophecies and the result afterward, you will agree
with me that this might be a joke. Let remove sentiments and check out some of this prophecies and its outcome. He prophesied that;

1.MKO is going to a journey of no return when he went into politics and we all know the outcome
2.SDP will fail and that NRC will loose and we all know the outcome
3.That the 1993 election will be cancelled and this happened that same week
4.The cancellation of PDP and NRC as a party by Abacha
5.Abacha time is up and that same week the man died
6.Obasanjo is not the Nigerian messiah and we could see the result
7.Obasanjo will die and the man gather hundreds of pastors to pray and avert it

I had to investigate this to take a position on his prophecy, the tapes are still there in his church for purchase and you can confirm from
newspapers of these period also.

I think we should take him serious and pray for this country instead of just criticizing him.

You are a liar, proof that bakare has made such predictions in the past. The only one he made was that Obasanjo head will be cut off, and he sworn heaven and earth for this to happen. After the completion of OBJ first term and nothing happened, it was very easy for Obasanjo not to take him serious and named him prophet of doom.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
Is this "bas.ta,r.d" still talking?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bisiaet: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
Please if this thread is true as per what Pastor Bakare said or prophesy then I would suggest this man called Bakare need to see Psychiatric doctor quickly.

I can not understand why his family and his church members could not just tell this man to please keep quiet for a while. No one is interested in his unrealistic prophesy anylonge, God dont lie. God dont give fake prophesy and say what will not come pass, please let his family advise him at least for once to go home and have a sleep or seek doctors help.

All I have known as far Bakare is concern is never about soul winning, never about salvation all is about doom is coming, doom is here and there, this man will die, this will kill please is this what called him for as a pastor?

Please leave politics alone and face your calling as a pastor we have had enough of you, please stop all these mockery of God's name in all this your "unrealistic politcally motived prophesy"[/b]Because [b]if you had won the election you wont say dictator is on the way isnit? And by the way who even told you that he is the messiah Nigeria are waiting for?

This was how he begun Safe Nigeria campaign(SNG) this man called Bakare was asked severally if he has a political undertone in this SNG campaign he denied it and said it was God who sent him on the mission but just of a sudden all we saw was he is now the running mate for Buhari please stop deceiving Nigerians we are sick and tired of your craftiness please Pastor Bakare pls and pls leave Nigerian alone.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
I think this man should just focus more on winning souls for God rather than allowing his defeat in politics to overtake his pastoral life.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bestman09(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
time for losers to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by babalawo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
I dont need a Tunde Bakare to know that Nigeria is not sustainable.

This is no prophecy, The man is just  stating the obvious!
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by luluosas(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
Let's wait and see.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by dplordx(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
[b]The first 6 posters are complete dummies. Benefactors of a corrupt and useless system thats killing Nigerians in thousands yearly.
In my opposite street, 18 families chartered a bus to attend their last born wedding and headed to Ibadan yesterday.
Just 2 of the families are alive right now, and the 2 arent even getting the best treatment.
About 156 Billion Naira has been paid to the contractor who up to date hasnt done anything along that road. And these people are one of the biggest sponsor of GEJ during the election.
The flood that claimed lives in Lagos hasnt gotten a single iota of meaningful action from GEJ besides his useless and annoying face book blah blahs!
This was a state that single handed pushed him ahead in the past poll. And remember how constant he was in Lagos during the election? This tells you that GEJ is nothing but a complete serially ineffective situational leader.
I keep blaming Pastor Bakare: he should just ignore this useless country called Nigeria since its people arent better than animals and prefer to continue to live that way.
He should just condone all this excreta and become another Adeboye who blesses and sanctify corruption.
Once more: to the first 6 posters: Shame im arguing with such crass beings. Your quality of logic and your so called standards of life isnt above that of a pig living in its own sh***t! cool[/b]
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by passyjango(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
Whether we choose to admit it or not, Nigeria needs a single-minded leader who will not allow any obstacle to prevent him from achieving his aim of developing Nigeria. A man/woman who will use any legal means possible to achieve his aim and will uproot all that stand in his/her way through legal means. Someone who his yes is a YES and his no a NO, not the snakes and coconut heads we have today.

You do not need a prophet to tell you that before Nigeria will be fixed a strong-willed leader or successive strong-willed leaders will have to emerge. He may have used the word dictator, but am sure he meant strong-willed, single-minded, result-oriented, no-nonsense leader. This is a prediction that must come true, although with the voting style of Nigerians it may take 100 to 200 years for this prediction to come true.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Enkidu: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
Bakare is a self -centered idiot. Because he lost an election, the country should fall to pieces? Because Nigerians rejected him and his Boko haram boss, we should be punished ? I'm even surpised that this guy can still speak in public. He has not spoken against the Boko Haram manace in the land when christians are being targeted and killed.He predicted and threatened a WILD WILD NORTH if he did not win. Are we not witnessing his wild wild north today? Should he not be among those being questioned by security agents? Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders(??)(more like pretenders) they get.This guy and the many others like him who FEED FAT on the sweat and blood of the poor, derive their wealth , power and arrogance from from the millions of m.orons who willingly give him money everyday in the name of religion. He  knows that ur all unthinking fools. So why wouldn't he insult u all every once in while with his so-called predictions.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
I DONT BELIEVE HIM! HE IS ALREADY A FAILURE JUST LIKE OKOTIE,
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Enkidu: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
YES, Nigeria needs single minded leaders who are accountable to the people they serve. We don't need bakare to tell us that. Who is Bakare accountable to? Certainly not the tens of thousands of worshippers who give him money everyweek. No. There are far many too instances instances where has has taxed and collected tens of millions of naira from his followers without acounting for a penny. That is how he and his likes make their own living.They are the dupes and parasites of our society. I can understand his arrogance and sense of self importance.
If u doubt that Bakare does not know wat accountability means, then simply go to His Church, Latter Rain Assemply and ask for their monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by mbulela: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
this is not a sermon.this is ordinary common sense.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by alphabet43(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
False pastor, why didn't he see the outcome of the election, lmao Sore loser. The dictator he's talking about is the one Nigerians didn't pick, the one he ran with. He should probably leave politics alone because first he's bad at it and secondly, pastors make billions too, we know why he's in it and so hurt
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Hambolaj01(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
Let them come
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
Was this the same pastor who was attacking Tinubu?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by kodewrita(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sore loser.  mscheew
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by chimaike: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
This man of God has lost respect and dignity inthe eyes of Nigerians, it is really unfortunate. Man of God it is not easy to combine Politics and religion, talkess of been a religious leader. How can we believe what u are saying, as i said earlier it is really unforunate.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by agitator: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
prediction undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Power Return To The North In 2015? / Nigeria Exports Religion, India Exports Cars / BREAKING: Gunmen Freed Ex-minister, Akwanga , After Ransom Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.