Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare (13469 Views)

The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
I believe honest people should judge only on what they have seen or know and based on what you have heard or seen on ground is this goodluck of a guy an honest or just leader? Do you believe he will deliver?

Pls don't say he needs time people in serious countries resign in less than 2 months if + results are not seen or felt! He's been president for 2yrs
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by fuqua: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
This thing called democracy is damn too expensive.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Gerrard59(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
tt
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by loco4love: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2011
bakare is a IDIOT. Amoey grubbing greedy pastor dont listen to him.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by loco4love: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
bakare is a moey grubbing pastor. A greedy IDIOT that is what bakare is. Dont listen to his shyt. Cos his shyt is sticky and smelly.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by BLECINS(f): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2011
Did he say all that on the pulpit?
May God have mercy!!!!!!!
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Pakonte(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
Bakare seems 2 me as a false pastor, not a false prophet because he can neva b a prophet, leave politics 4 d unbelievers n u face ur religious doctrines, bakare is like a weather, he follows d train wen dere is no flaws,
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by wasobia(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
Anyhow, we need cleansing. The same way Hope 93 showed up, walked tall yet abducted and killed. Those bright Nigerians including Ribadu, Buhari etc came to offer their services yet we ignored their voices. I am still looking out for the guy who would come and have EZ-pass with Nigerians. Leave Bakara Alone! Someone need to do something sha. Check these stats

Look at these statistics!

What a Senator Earns In Nigeria - N29, 479,749. 00 Quarterly (4 times a year)
Basic Salary - N2, 484, 245.50.
Hardship Allowance @ 50% of Basic Salary - N1, 242,122.70 (I love this kind of hardship)
Constituency allowance @ 200% of BS - N4, 968,509.00
Furniture Allowance @ 300% of BS - N7, 452,736.50
Newspaper allowance @ 50% - N1, 242,122.70 (Which kind newspaper be this shey na online or hard copy?).
Wardrobe allowance @ 25% - N621, 061.37
Recess allowance@10% - N248,424.55
Accommodation @ 200% - N4,968,509.00.
Utilities @ 30% - N828, 081.83.
Domestic Staff @ 35% - N863, 184.12.
Entertainment @ 30% - N828, 081.83.
Personal Assistance @ 25% - N621, 061.37.
Vehicle Maintenance Allowance @ 75% - N1, 863,184.12.
Leave Allowance @10% - N248, 424.55.
One off payments (As advised by Sagamite Severance Gratuity) @ 300% - N7, 452,736.50 (Once they get fired.) Motor Vehicle Allowance @ 400% of BS - N9, 936,982.00
Every Four Years Senators Salary per month. - N2, 456,647.70 Total = N29, 479, 749.00
* 109 Senators Grand Total = N 3,264,329,264.

U.S. President: $400,000/yr.
GDP U.S. Economy: $13Trillion/ yr.
Allowance Nig. Senator: $1,500,000/yr.
GDP Nig. Economy: $45 Billion/yr.

I  doubt  if we will not go into bankruptcy! Yet they want more!
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by tunnytox(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
I pray this prophecy come to past I can't wait for a new Nigeria, pastor Bakare is my man anyday anybody can say what they like its your mouth so you're free to run at at will.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Imeobong(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
tunnytox:

I pray this prophecy come to past I can't wait for a new Nigeria, pastor Bakare is my man anyday anybody can say what they like its your mouth so you're free to run at at will.

me to, ooo!! i pray this come to pass, the suffering in this country is too much, d rich keeps getting richer and d poor keep getting poorer, God please let this cleansing come very very fast in Jesus name amen, If u like abuse me if u don't like mind ur business, but please this is my opinion , ciao
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by ypad: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
Bakare should preach the word of God and leave politics for politician.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by tunnytox(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
ypad:

Bakare should preach the word of God and leave politics for politician.

To emulate who in the Bible? is it Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, John the Baptist, Paul apostle?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Roland17(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
Only a disciplined dictator would resolve the issues with Nigeria, pls i hope its a military dictator and not an elected dictator ooo, what have we gained with Democracy? with odechukwu it has become more than a night mare.
Breath of fresh air indeed
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Swagahyk(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
Anywhere the Bible said ''on the last days, many false prophets will rise'', they are with us already, but we dont know them, maybe,
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by publisher(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
Nigeria will never divide,mark my words. 1966 was the only time it would have ever happened. Nigeria's integration is far deeper than what we saw btw north & south Sudan. Also as a political scientist,i would be a fool like many nairalanders to pray for 'upright politicians' to rule us. Its like praying to own a lion that will not eat meat. Politicians WORLD OVER are greedy & selfish,the only difference being that in advanced countries of US,Europe & Asia,their politicians have mastered the art of merging their personal interests with national interests,thus the nation prospers,they prosper. Nigerian & some African politicians' mantra is 'i prosper, f**k my nation'.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by houvest: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
smh
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
publisher:

Nigeria will never divide,mark my words. 1966 was the only time it would have ever happened. Nigeria's integration is far deeper than what we saw btw north & south Sudan. Also as a political scientist,i would be a fool like many nairalanders to pray for 'upright politicians' to rule us. Its like praying to own a lion that will not eat meat. Politicians WORLD OVER are greedy & selfish,the only difference being that in advanced countries of US,Europe & Asia,their politicians have mastered the art of merging their personal interests with national interests,thus the nation prospers,they prosper. Nigerian & some African politicians' mantra is 'i prosper, bleep my nation'.
publisher:

Nigeria will never divide,mark my words. 1966 was the only time it would have ever happened. Nigeria's integration is far deeper than what we saw btw north & south Sudan. Also as a political scientist,i would be a fool like many nairalanders to pray for 'upright politicians' to rule us. Its like praying to own a lion that will not eat meat. Politicians WORLD OVER are greedy & selfish,the only difference being that in advanced countries of US,Europe & Asia,their politicians have mastered the art of merging their personal interests with national interests,thus the nation prospers,they prosper. Nigerian & some African politicians' mantra is 'i prosper, bleep my nation'.

Nigeria will never devide? I hope and pray that's not true! Can any region do worst than wer we are 2day? I don't think so and 4 sure without the hate! May God break us up ASAP! Amin
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Tyche(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2011
Pakonte:

Bakare is like a weather, he follows d train wen dere is no flaws,

The guy should go and rest abeg.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by semid4lyfe(m): 1:18am On Jul 19, 2011
Abeg who hin dey preach to? undecided

Shey people still dey that hin church ni? grin

Jeun jeun pastor oshi tongue
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Sike(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2011
tunnytox:

What A Waste!!! *SMH*
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by tunnytox(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2011
Sike:

What A Waste!!! *SMH*

You're nothing but a piece of garbage keep shaking your head like agama lizard
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Afam4eva(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2011
I just hope this prophecy comes to pass.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Akadile: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2011
what happened to SNG? I think the Pastor is becoming desperate. Hope he doesn't disgrace himself & other real men of God further.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Ayoobscom(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2011
His words are neither quoted from Bibble nor Qur'an but from the faces of ME & YOU
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by dustydee: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2011
i agree with him in part. as soon as nigerians get tired of suffering, they will start thinking straight and fight those looters. i can't believe they voted gej.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by friedrice1: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2011
This is a prophecy i wish would come to pass very soon. because it's obvious this is the only solution Nigeria needs at the moment

A lot of i.diots here on Nairaland still think Jonathan has something to offer even with a clear evidence the country is falling apart and crumbling
barely two months into his tenure.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Boboedom: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2011
Gone are the days when this man would have been taken serious, I think he is so bitter that influenced his vision or dream
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by agitator: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2011
why are the yorubas afraid of division? undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2011
this guy is just mad because he lost out in the elections
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by samtoye(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
Whether you guys believe or not; - What's gonna be is gonna be - Bongo Zikwe (Cock Crow at Dawn). With all what is happening, Boko Haram, Militant insurgence , kidnapping, gun/bomb running, pervasive govt looting; it's a matter of time before the country turns into rubbles. Most African countries are heading towards self destruct, championed by Nigeria, Just like the warning given to soddom and gomorrah, posterity shall vindicate the phrophet. No big deal being called a Prophet of doom, Isaiah and Jeremiah were called such even St John predicted doom too, Nigerians deserve GEJ and PDP, we got what we asked for, Fresh Air 2011 - 2015 and beyond, except Nigeria Federation not guaranteed before 2015.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bidemi12(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
shawonlese:

Funny how he couldn't predict he won't win election.

Gbam!! Gbam!! didi Gbam Gbam!! grin
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by stanlolo85: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
nigerian pastors may God help us ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crisis: APC Shops For Oshiohmole's Replacement, Godswill Akpabio On The List / Again, Pipeline Explodes At Alimosho / Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.