Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead (70824 Views)

Actor Osmond Is Dead - Report Says / Nollywood Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Awise09(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2022
olaolaking:
Popular bawo? This one is not popular o
Rest in peace is enough, just because you don't know him?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by OderaOdesigo: 9:48am On May 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
RIP, not a fan of Yoruba movies bcs they don't hv content at all. I only see big nyash and big boobs with too much bleaching with ugly faces among their women

You’re extremely stupid for this disparaging comment.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by obontami: 9:49am On May 31, 2022
That's shola star in Omo ghetto the first part. The scene where guys where doing insults competition in the street.

RIP brother.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by SEGLIZ: 9:51am On May 31, 2022
fattprince:
Well Op said popular Yoruba actor, if you watch Yoruba movies even if it's once in a while like me you will know him so he's quite popular. RIP to him

sola star in omo ghetto, during their messing game.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by woleabayo(f): 9:51am On May 31, 2022
rest on osmond
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Femeto: 9:53am On May 31, 2022
Fantastic actor.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by toyinjimoh(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2022
Sacred007:
Who the fvck is he?

RIP anyways
must you use such words for the dead...use your brain man
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Sunnyski: 9:58am On May 31, 2022
Rip sir. We will all join you in our appointed time.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2022
I can picture this guy face in Mufu Olosha Oko. RIP Gbadebo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by onatisi(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2022
honestly we Nigerians are not health conscious , we take things for granted too much , i have been warning that with the pressure and standard of life in Nigeria now , ANYONE ABOVE THE AGE OF 35 LIIVING IN NIGERIA SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING REGULAR HEALTH CHECKS, like blood pressure , kidney and liver checks , sugar level and cholesterol checks , all these things will at least give people an idea of how their body is performing .

we now live in a generation where ppl take all sort of chemicals all in the name of jedijedi , and so on , even the food we eat arent all that pure . we need to start taking our health seriously

Ferrytech:
the rate which people die this year and last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 10:16am On May 31, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

You’re extremely stupid for this disparaging comment.
When a child start insulting his elders, is either there has never being an elder his lineage or d elders in his lineage are stupid enough
D gods are wise

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Pinkzebra: 10:16am On May 31, 2022
We need to start taking our health seriously. We can not leave it to chance. We have to be proactive. I have meant with him once on a personal ground

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by slimmoney(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2022
Osmond dead? na wa o.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by fattprince(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2022
SEGLIZ:

sola star in omo ghetto, during their messing game.
Yes, they use him very well but I guess he's just one of those people that don't blow like that.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Samuel2255: 10:18am On May 31, 2022
Cokahot:
Was it kidney failure ot what
Cancer
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by slimmoney(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2022
na only cameo him dey do
fattprince:
Well Op said popular Yoruba actor, if you watch Yoruba movies even if it's once in a while like me you will know him so he's quite popular. RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Chiiamaka: 10:24am On May 31, 2022
My God!!! This is so sad
Rip to him
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by akpumping7720(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2022
I watch his movies but don't really know his name. Not until when they advertise movies and mention, "Adeniyi Johnson" "Osmond Gbadebo" etc
May his soul continue to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2022
Samfloxin:
Actors Guild of Nigeria, you guys should look deep in the water and find out what is causing untimely death among you. But I guess cultism,oloshoism immorality no go allow
So painters don't die? Lawyers don't die? Doctors don't die? Market women don't die?
Cos you are making us believe it is only actors that die according to your reply. Death is inevitable man and it is not peculiar to a profession, state or color. People from different works of life dies everyday. Actors only make the news cos of their popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by ExoticAy(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2022
I'm always active for business

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by fattprince(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2022
slimmoney:
na only cameo him dey do
You can say that. But I think he's more of a PM (production manager) so you know they act some parts to save money.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by fattprince(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2022
akpumping7720:
I watch his movies but don't really know his name. Not until when they advertise movies and mention, "Adeniyi Johnson" "Osmond Gbadebo" etc
May his soul continue to rest in peace
I don't even know his name. I watch one movie where he acted as a traitor to Femi Adebayo. Femi was chairman of this garage and what not. He looked lean in that movie maybe he's been sick then sef.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by TToch: 10:51am On May 31, 2022
So sad. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Abbeytoy(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2022
Rip Oremi

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Ollygold(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2022
Sacred007:
Who the fvck is he?

I have told you,stop smoking loud

RIP anyways
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Christistruth00: 11:14am On May 31, 2022
TheNation247:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nollywood-stars-mourn-yoruba-actor-gbadebo-osmond/%3famp

There are too many deaths in Nollywood

there are a lot of diabolical things going on there

They need to Repent and turn to Jesus

The industry has lost it’s divine Purpose

That is the Truth

It was meant to be a tool of Education for National Renewal and Reform

It is now a hotbed of the Diabolical and Occultic
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Dharmiejoe(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2022
Haa this dude!! He was a fine actor especially in tout roles. RIP
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by dododawa1: 11:40am On May 31, 2022
Rest in peace, one of IJESHATEDO son,I heard he die of DIABETES.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Abbeytoy(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2022
dododawa1:
Rest in peace, one of IJESHATEDO son,I heard he die of DIABETES.

Yes.
Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2022
This is so sad... Rip Osmound.

Never rate a celebrity or take them as a role model

Re: Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by OderaOdesigo: 12:15pm On May 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

When a child start insulting his elders, is either there has never being an elder his lineage or d elders in his lineage are stupid enough
D gods are wise

What a wonderful write-up! How ironic! You insulted the entire Yoruba race and then turn round to talk about insulting elders! Interesting! If I may ask, is the Yoruba race made of just 10 year olds?

Honestly, the greatest injustice the owners of this once very credible forum have done to it is to systematically enable it for the use of IPOB and other extraneous forces. IPOBians can spend an entire year insulting other tribes and the owners and Mods of Nairaland do nothing and even encourage it but the one time others respond to them, the Mods flag it and suspend such people.

Your victimhood attitudes have no parallel. You are never at peace with any other tribe and then always turn round to play the victim when those people react even once. Shame on you lot!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. / "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.