Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo (1885 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Atiku Jettisons PDP Committee Report, To Pick Okowa As Running Mate / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2022
The First instance of Eastern/Western Igbo unity was through a very horrible history, the Story of Kaduna Nzeogwu by which most of us are familiar, it was a horrible Unification a traumatic one at that; in spite of that we in the East stood together with our brothers across the Niger and even before the war proper Igbos were Massacred, fast foward to the civil war, our ranking soldiers across the bank of the Niger came and fought for the East, if Atiku deems it fit to pick Okowa it will bring a time of desired Igbo unification which to me is more important than instant South East/Igbo presidency.

I'm not certain that Atiku/Okowa would win but at least it will solve one puzzle, that since the death of Kaduna Nzeogwu in Nsukka, another Anioma son who have reached the heights to be regarded as Anioma leader would fly the flag for the Igbos, whether by choice or by accident.

Obi and labour party is our plan C pending if APC fields a Northern candidate then Obi would make a good outing, however Atiku/Okowa would sweep the South South/South East votes. Obi would be a bomb should North win APC as aggrieved APC and PDP members like Wike and others that would be emerging in APC maybe forced to support Obi after the primaries, I just went with this narrative to show you that we have Obi at the back of our mind.

It is no longer news that Okowa was one of the person that nailed Nwike in the last PDP primaries, something about Aniomas they are very badass and they may even hate The utterances and actions of Nwike against Igbos more than we Igbos in the South East do.

No matter the conditions of the South East Igbo in Nigeria, no matter how bad things get for us, I can never deny the South East Igbos, because we didn't turn our back on our brothers across the Niger when it could have been easy to deny Nzeogwu, we stood and took the bullets.

How do people deny us for something we didnt start, Ojukwu was instrumental to the quelling of the coup, to the quelling of the Niger Delta rebellion led by Adaka borro.

Let Anioma campaign with the trademark of Igbo, Okowa is Atiku's best option currently, I hope he makes the right choice. I really want to see someone much closer to Nzeogwu, someone who is as well shocked by the Asaba massacre, someone who believes in self preservation a product of the Ekumeku resistance generation who fought the British for over 30 years.

Okowa has what it takes to heal the wounds, to secure the land and return the glory, East or West, mainland or Delta Igbo, we are one. Ohaneze should stop embarrassing with their political naivety, they should support Atiku to pick Okowa while preparing a South Eastener for Senate President.

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by helinues: 9:00am On May 31, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Switruth: 9:05am On May 31, 2022
Lol.... funny analysis... so okowa don be sacrificial lamb for atonement of all the souls that were lost in that zone? Una thinking get as e be sha. Politicians just dey use everybody head.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by masinga07(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2022
Those saying PDP is dead for choosing Atiku knows nothing about politics. You may not vote for them but millions will surely do. Atiku/Okowa ticket will get more votes than Atiku/Obi of 2019.
Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Balogunodua(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2022
grin grin
Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Ikamanishere(f): 9:28am On May 31, 2022
Lol,Igbos people and mumu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2022
Switruth:
Lol.... funny analysis... so okowa don be sacrificial lamb for atonement of all the souls that were lost in that zone? Una thinking get as e be sha. Politicians just dey use everybody head.
How is Okowa a sacrificial lamb, let Atiku pick him, that would get south east/south South votes and also unite AlaIgbo while teaching some deranged Ikwerre some lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2022
Ikamanishere:
Lol,Igbos people and mumu.
We shall see who is shrewd soon

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Reality3080: 9:43am On May 31, 2022
masinga07:
Those saying PDP is dead for choosing Atiku knows nothing about politics. You may not vote for them but millions will surely do. Atiku/Okowa ticket will get more votes than Atiku/Obi of 2019.
this is just d bitter truth

D Igbo factor reduced atiku vote in d last election
Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
this is just d bitter truth

D Igbo factor reduced atiku vote in d last election
Lets just move on from 2023, South East South South would be on lockdown for Atiku Okowa and Okowa influence in the west would as well clinch some vote over there, let Atiku simply take care of the North however, this calculation is only Valid if Tinubu or Osinbajo wins otherwise, if Lawan wins, then the labours of our heroes past shall not be in vain

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by bjdon: 9:53am On May 31, 2022
You guys are soooooo funny. You really can't see whats happening. Fulani Atiku taking over from Fulani Buhari, will cement Fulani domination for a generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by dollytino4real(f): 9:55am On May 31, 2022
Fortune tellers on-board abi the man who saw tomorrow, let us wait

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2022
bjdon:
You guys are soooooo funny. You really can't see whats happening. Fulani Atiku taking over from Fulani Buhari, will cement Fulani domination for a generation.
A country is not a 30 years project, you could be looking at a thousand years of Nigerian existence, Fulanis is not a competition to Igbo, they neither have the capacity nor resources for long term dominion, they are quite backward in Education, technology, industry, sea access, qaulity human resources to make the prime nationality of Nigeria.

Forget them, they can't hold on to power for more 20 years, they are minority in the real sense of if, let them have their time.

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:01am On May 31, 2022
If Atiku like, make him pick Mandela, ghandi and Jesus christ, na last him go carry for 2023. Dem go show am sey no be Fulani dey rule this country
Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Ikamanishere(f): 10:02am On May 31, 2022
AlexBells:

We shall see who is shrewd soon

You suppose ask me why I said so,you Igbos dey mumu dey bank on an Ika man not because of love but because you guys have no other choice now....

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2022
Ikamanishere:

You suppose ask me why I said so,you Igbos dey mumu dey bank on an Ika man not because of love but because you guys have no other choice now....
Lol e pain you that our brother across the Niger is with us but your brother across the boundary in Ilorin is being Fulanised

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by stanleyravos: 10:04am On May 31, 2022
masinga07:
that is if Okowa can go and settle with Ibori
Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Reality3080: 10:04am On May 31, 2022
AlexBells:

Lets just move on from 2023, South East South South would be on lockdown for Atiku Okowa and Okowa influence in the west would as well clinch some vote over there, let Atiku simply take care of the North however, this calculation is only Valid if Tinubu or Osinbajo wins otherwise, if Lawan wins, then the labours of our heroes past shall not be in vain
so south east will not b on lock down for peter obi?
Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Terabyteck(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2022
Okowa is politically invalid, he cannot pull the required trigger to ensure PDP victory in South South, the mistake Atiku would be doing is ignoring Wike's political might, if power must return to the South I think there is nothing wrong if Wike works for Tinubu.

At the moment Tinubu is the only hope of the South to wrestling power from APC.

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Ikamanishere(f): 10:05am On May 31, 2022
AlexBells:

Lol e pain you that our brother across the Niger is with us but your brother across the boundary in Ilorin is being Fulanised

You're very foolish,me and Okowa who are from the same clan,are more related compare to you Igbos.......

Ika is Ika,Igbo is Igbo.U greedy Igbos should stop claiming what is not yours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Ikamanishere(f): 10:06am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:

Peter Obi na just noise,Igbos that can sell their generation for money.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
If Atiku like, make him pick Mandela, ghandi and Jesus christ, na last him go carry for 2023. Dem go show am sey no be Fulani dey rule this country
Of course If Atiku picks any of those you mentioned, he would come last so you are correct there, Mandela was South African, Gandhi was Indian and Jesus Christ was Jewish, those ones would be disqualified living Atiku with no vice, so you are correct there, but if Atiku picks I Ogechukwu, by 12 noon on election day, we would already Rubish your god

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2022
Ikamanishere:

You're very foolish,me and Okowa who are from the same clan,are more related compare to you Igbos.......

Ika is Ika,Igbo is Igbo.U greedy Igbos should stop claiming what is not yours.
Cry me a river, you are not Ika, you are a Benin slave, speak for yourself let Ifeanyi speak for himself

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2022
Ikamanishere:

Peter Obi na just noise,Igbos that can sell their generation for money.....
Handle the APC first before you point your filty fingers on the Igbos, Obi would be on the ballot, think about your life

3 Likes

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Ikamanishere(f): 10:11am On May 31, 2022
AlexBells:

Cry me a river, you are not Ika, you are a Benin slave, speak for yourself let Ifeanyi speak for himself

Okay,I'm a Congolese......make Una nor worry.We go teach Una bitter lesson.
Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
If Plan C, is the option then the whole South would be on lock down for Obi, let Tinubu or Osinbajo get the ticket first then you understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2022
Ikamanishere:

Okay,I'm a Congolese......make Una nor worry.We go teach Una bitter lesson.
Good for you, I knew you were Congolese even before you owned up, so go back to Congo and stop trying to cause bad blood among brothers, Delta state government said that recently

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by amuwo1980: 10:15am On May 31, 2022
They have started their propaganda again

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2022
amuwo1980:
They have started their propaganda again
Who are they?
Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by Ikamanishere(f): 10:21am On May 31, 2022
AlexBells:

Good for you, I knew you were Congolese even before you owned up, so go back to Congo and stop trying to cause bad blood among brothers, Delta state government said that recently

Thunder fire your smelling mouth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Pick Okowa that will Break The Nzeogwu Spell thereby Uniting AlaIgbo by AlexBells(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2022
Ikamanishere:

Thunder fire your smelling mouth...
Is that how abusive you guys are in Congo ?, no wonder Leopold did what he did to you lol, we Nigerians in General and Igbos in particular are trained to behave in the most modest of ways, take Peter Obi for instance a very modest politician, abeg don't vent your Congo Frustration on me, before laughter make me pour my tea on my clothe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) / Obidient Supporter Mocks Reno Omokri And FFK Using Hens And Grains(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.