Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,380 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58818 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by samuelkingz(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.

This is marriage and not relationship, there is meant to be sacrifices. The wife must have pleaded to cook tomorrow.
What truly is enough for a man?
I don't want a lazy woman as awife she must be working and we tend to forget that as we are both working, we get back home tired but the wife will still get into kitchen and prepare a meal, clean the children up and other domestic chores and the some men think it's only right to provide and spread their long legs watching TV.

Well, I pray good girls won't fall into the hands of certain men.

Lest you forget, the woman too has admirers who are her husband's competition but she's not dangling them to his face.

��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Lepon02: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Lol!

Husband and wife matter, them no dey put mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.

All these dysfunctional nomenclatures brought up in a dysfunctional home that sees stupidity as okay, try upgrade your brain once in a while,

That your mother and sisters endured STDs, disrespect, and promiscuousness shouldn't be the basis for all others.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Stayingtrueee(f): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Seeing the comments on this forum... Omo NLanders u people are too toxic! Jeeez!!! It's irritating....

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by donsufia: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The unmarried will never understand this bro...
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Tingotoe: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2022
That's very cruel

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Be useful for once in your pathetic life.

You ladies needs to be treated like a waste of trash 24/7... Because you ladies are all useless.

I'm not surprised you just admitted that your mother is useless and a waste trash, and the fact that you came out of her makes you times two of what you say she is.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by fred04(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2022
@7pm is not late in any way for the wife to prepare that, its like the wife doesn't support him going out to eat that outside and maybe she just doesn't cook whenever he demands for it. For man to do that, the wife must have been a very lazy one who would claim to be tired but will still be on social media throughout the night.
If to say him beat her now to go and cook, we go dey hear vawulence

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Walter90: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2022
You guys are not really communicating.
If both of you care enough, him or you would have call to know what food for the dinner.
At least you call your husband at work to check on him and ask him what food would he like to eat at night so that you know how to go about it.
To me is lack of communication.
You both are at fault
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by AZControversial(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2022
undecided

Well, the only good thing that came out of her refusal to cook the pepper soup is that she now knows she shares him with someone else.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Tunagee(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage

Supported

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by dochenaj: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2022
This is sad. And reading the comments in here, it is even more saddening that a crop of men will think like this wicked man.

If you think like this man, marry an unemployed probably uneducated woman as a housewife and I'll support your choice to leave the house because your housewife didn't make you the fish pepper soup you asked for.

How can a sensible and loving man, expect his working wife to become a slave in the house and at his beck and call.

I just realized some of these guys commenting here are probably teenagers and too young to understand that they will have daughters who will be treated like this by their husbands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Passionate888: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2022
The wife sef na Ashawo, see her Twitter heading na. Ashawo marry Ashawo
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JBoss25(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2022
That man na bad guy

But i noticed one thing, Nigerians like things concerning relationship, see as the thread full to the brim.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by emekachief: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2022
A King and more. I just wish every man will be like this man.
No simpimg for any woman that carry her office in-between her legs
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Blue86:
Well, what the man did is not good.

And also for two people living together, your crave differs.
So next time if you are the one who cooks, ask the other one what they crave before venturing to cook what you chose.

What stops the man from telling his wife what he craves for before she started cooking or before evening so that she can get the necessary ingredients after work before going home? Did anyone put a gun to his head not to talk? Isnt he clearly looking for ways to go be with his side chick?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by dochenaj: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Walter90:
You guys are not really communicating.
If both of you care enough, him or you would have call to know what food for the dinner.
At least you call your husband at work to check on him and ask him what food would he like to eat at night so that you know how to go about it.
To me is lack of communication.
You both are at fault
Nonsense, the man should know how things work in his house. And if he has a special dinner request, the onus is upon him to inform the wife about it.

The man is an inconsiderate, unloving, and shameless cheating husband. There is no excuse for his actions.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Deivid10(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2022
DKM123:
What am I reading? You said you came back from WORK and went straight to the Kitchen to sweat and cook for your husband, yet #*F*&U!£C"*#K ?

This is how much Nigerian women have lost thier self esteem and value marrying idi#otic Nigerian men who treat them like they are subhumans and lesser beings with no feelings.

How da fuuk do you come on social media after such callousness by your so called husband asking if you did wrong? What nonsense wrong are you asking about?
You did wrong and your husband did amazingly right. Is that answer okay?

May I not raise a stewpid daughter with the self worth of a castrated millipede.

Who was she working for.... Ask her again... She works for herself and still depend on the husband for upkeeps.... So why make excuses of work that is so personal when sacrifice is demanded

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by showafrica(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:

It was just a trap for her because, she forgot she has a family in the name of working class lady. If the man had put the call an hour ago before returning to the house, I would say the woman is lazy. Still, I prefer my type of woman who can cook anything even for midnight as far as the money dey. Now, side chick don dey position as second wife. Her God Don dey carry go her husband house small small

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:

You must be insane.. Naa ontop of food your tyoe dey die

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Streett: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2022
This Man No Value Him Life At All…..

This the type of shit that gets you Killed

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Infamous(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Ultimatesammie:

This is stupid, they both went to work and she cooked for him yet he rejected the initial food to ask for pepper soup, why didn't he ask before she cooked the 1st one, she's also a human being is she supposed to break herself because she has a husband and she even said she'll do it the following day, some of you so called alpha males just sound like entitled brats, you dont treat anyone like that.
If the lady wasn't doing anything at all ill understand but the fact that she still did even after working yet youre still blaming her nah yall have issues.
One reason that I don't like commenting on issues between a husband and his wife is that you can never get the full gist.
Here's this woman telling a story that is very likely to be one-sided. Do you know this woman you're supporting may not be contributing anything financially to the marriage?
The man acted harshly but I'm certain his actions have been influenced by preexisting conditions.
Be wise in your assertions.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Tunagee(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Silly woman! I like the man abeg. No man should tolerate rubbish from some pu..yass.ole
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by mattAR(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by bigpicture001: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2022
You didn't marry your friend... Instead you married a man cuz of money... U got served.!!!!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by easiest(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2022
You will lost that your husband to the side chick especially now that you've brought the matter to the nairaland, I want you to know that the advices you will be getting here regarding your home will so wack and I can tell you many of the people here won't do that if they were in your shoes.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

I'm not surprised you just admitted that your mother is useless and a waste trash, and the fact that you came out of her makes you times two of what you say she is.
You ladies are 5th class citizens. The man was even merciful.

JovialJune if I marry you, and you try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my sidechick place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in your presence.

Wh*re

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by mkpurumma090(f): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Make she die cause she don marry abi?

If she die cause of overstress after six months of burial he go go marry another one put for house... Thunder fire you der...

Na your type dey claim Alpha man and redpiller for outside but inside you be ice cube... Idiot cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by marsup: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2022
That's disrespectful, and no one should condone a disrespectful partner.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by int0x80(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Ultimatesammie:

This is stupid, they both went to work and she cooked for him yet he rejected the initial food to ask for pepper soup, why didn't he ask before she cooked the 1st one, she's also a human being is she supposed ti break herself because she has a husband and she even said she'll do it the following day, some of you so called alpha males just sound like entitled brats, you dont treat anyone like that.
If the lady wasn't doing anything at all ill understand but the fact that she still did even after working yet youre still blaming her nah yall have issues.
Don't even bother responding to some of these kids here. That stupid man is lucky that he lives in Nigeria where women are only good "in the Kitchen and in the other room"
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by buJu234: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2022
although i don't support the Mr husband man`s action

but

Mrs madam wife.. u messed up big time..

from what u said... the other woman was ready to take the risk and cook that food for ur husband..

but u Mrs madam wife, gave excuses (even though they were geniue)...

why not try this pattern... always ask him what he will like to eat a day ahead so that u can always plan& prepare ahead!

note: there are too many single matured ladies out there, if u don't take care of ur husband, they will steal him from u... (unless u are ok with polygamy or side-chick tins)..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Null / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.