Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,324 members, 7,936,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (59201 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by 07kjb: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2022
She should be happy that she married a real man that doesn't tolerate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This man own pass my own oooo grin grin grin
This one na "Ogaaaaaaa"...
It's very bad if he truly called his Wife " LAZY"
He has right to seek the services of his "sidechick" nicodemusly provided he's not yet married to her but not openly, as purported by his bewildered wife. We have to call this "Oga" to order!

sick men everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Lobprom: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2022
That's too bad and act of not loving his wife as he thought he does. She could have tell him sorry let's leave it tomorrow more so what time was the meal served and was not taken from him matters a lot before any observation. He should have accord respect for her and knew she is a human like him with lesser strength. God will help you and just keep praying.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.

Be sincere!
Between two choices, one says your dream is possible and the other said is not, who would you follow?

Women, na una be una problem.
Your husband demanded food with his money and ur telling him is not possible, is the other person that made it possible no woman too?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Keneeby(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Are you sure he is your husband? Or you are cohabiting together, living as husband and wife.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Tallesty1:
The man is an inconsiderate fool but you dey misyarn too

You see this we both went to work? It doesn't make sense to some men and rightly so. People marry for so many reasons. So men spend their day working so they got married because they need someone who can take care of the home while they work.

Any woman married to this man should know that I also went to work is no excuse for not doing what he married her for.. Women should study their men carefully to know what he needs before saying I do.

In some homes where both couple work, it's the man that pays all the bills, gives the woman upkeep money and she still overbills him for children school fees.

In this setting, the wife's job is of no significant value to the man so this I also went to work excuse is useless to him.

Learn to read and stop saying bullshit,

if a man wants a stay at home wife, he should not marry a working class lady, very simple

The man in these case is too foolish that he can't tell the wife his cravings before she gets home right? He now waited till she finished cooking before he can open his mouth to talk? Is he dumb?

Women should study their men bla bla bla, but men shouldn't study their women to know her needs? And again, what has needs got to do with cravings? Do you even know the difference between cravings and needs?

In these setting, the woman's job is significant because they both got back from work at 7pm and she started cooking immediately, so he knew what she was cooking, how can you all not see that the foolish man just wanted an excuse to go be with his foolish side chick?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.

never knew you were this dumb. so this was what you cld deduce from the write up?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Handsum64: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided
See mumu
Divorce him and you go and join choir for Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by favour32(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:
This is what abundance mindset and proper frame looks like. No wonder people used to take multiple wives.
If one is messing up, ring another.

Now, see how wet the wife gets when the man returns. No kidding, when you're NOT hiding the fact that you have many women, they get in line.

Never marry one woman, lest you become enslaved to her.
As a man,
if you have stable resources,a wife is not enough for you.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Emaprince: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
Toor if na me I go even give you car keys to go to your side chick's house, put condom in your bag so that you can Bleep her join cheesy cheesy grin

Just know that two can play the game, if I don't have side boyfriend make I bend tongue tongue tongue

Highest na to chase me to my father's house grin grin grin
Can you also have the guts to rub it in his face or..you will hiding and be sneaky about it?

If you really wanna challenge him, best way to do it is to rub it on his face as he did to you..then we shall know if you no go feel the heat. Let me not talk about the shame.

Its like you want to start singing " carry me dey go" all over again?

You think men and women are equal? Keep deceiving yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

You must be insane.. Naa ontop of food your tyoe dey die
You're a mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ubanz: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
To avoid such stories that touch the heart, next time ask your hubby what he would like to have for dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Bahamas95(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Social media marriage.

Age isn't maturity, any small issue in their matrimonial home these so-called adults would rush to social media.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Berankis: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage
Calm down guy! Not everything is SIMPING. Still have to apply wisdom in all you do and in marriage, make them no go kee you before your time.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Pray(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
You husband get plan. The fish peppersoup is not the real intent.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Lobprom: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
That's too bad and act of not loving his wife as he thought he does. She could have tell him sorry let's leave it tomorrow more so what time was the meal served and was not taken from him matters a lot before any observation. He should have accord respect for her and knew she is a human like him with lesser strength. God will help you and just keep praying.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by abduljubril: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Lol, let's hear from her husband.
Op call his number�
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Havertz10: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Bullshit story
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by dominique(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Men who shamelessly flaunt their side chicks at their wives are the ones who knew their wives dated married men before settling down. If you never dated a married man and let's not forget the fact that you work meaning you're not sitting home idly yet you still have to tolerate this kind of nonsense from the dog you married and you're still asking if you did wrong, then your stupidity is raised to power 20.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

sick men everywhere

The woman is a lazy, irresponsible, careless woman.

She is lucky the man is peaceful not vawulence type.

Is the person that says is possible to make fish pepper soup not human being? Reason naw
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

Be sincere!
Between two choices, one says your dream is possible and the other said is not, who would you follow?

Women, na una be una problem.
Your husband demanded food with his money and ur telling him is not possible, is the other person that made it possible no woman too?

Pls get sense, how did you know it was with his money? They got back from work same time, he saw that she was cooking, why didn't he tell her his cravings before she got back from work so that she can prepare and get ingredients before getting home? Can't you see the fool simply wants to be with his side chick? How una dey take reason sef?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kaxmytex(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2022
If u know, u know.... e pas fish pepper soup matter..

Una go get issue come dey use matter wey no gel cover...
Radarada and rubbish..

Pple go dey look at the Pepper soup scenario like wtf! But madam, u sure sey u no get anything wey u no dey tell us, b4 a guy go call anoda lady to prepare fish Pepper soup for am in the presence of hin babe, something go don sup
And as for the husby, If u get liver and capacity sey u wan marry 2nd wife, must u frustrate the first one?
Reason the woman one on one or make u call pple make dem reason am, if she wan stay, she go stay and if she no fit, her choice...zero drama, no frustration...

Make I soak my garri joor...
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by abokikhalifa: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:

Are you okay? What's nice about the man's action ? Is that how you intend treating your women ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Princeton92(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
A cheat will never understand you. Infact he will keep asking for odd things at odd hours.

A jobless sidechick will go anywhere anytime.

I don tap some sense from your wise words here, speak louder my priest

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Toba24: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:

you are a senseless human being

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Saidfx(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2022
A fresh fish pepper soup meal (cat fish), especially does not take long to cook. It is just a matter of understanding and the flow between the couples. Obviously, the man was determined to commit adultery at all cost and the fish was just an excuse. I will advice the woman to separate with him for while to know if he intends to feed on pepper soup with many side chicks. Immortality everywhere. May God guide us all

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by abokikhalifa: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Daniel7543:
How is he a wh*re?

What about you ladies that fvck dogs for a living.

Tell me the truth, don't be shy... How many dogs have you slept with today?? Don't lie

Bro you need to check your brain..... Seems you are in some crack

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Toba24:

you are a senseless human being

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by 2loadedguy: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19
Someone should give this man an award as the chairman of redpillers. He has proven that he is not to be messed around with. A lot of people don't know this is the reason our forefathers have many wives. Polygamy puts women on their toes so they are not too comfortable and start treating you like trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by NasMaleeq(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
I don't comment on movies I didn't watch from the beginning. grin grin grin

I am very sure the husband did it intensionally to treat her Bleep up base on some things that would have been happening in the family

Women know how to frame words that will make the judgement of the matter to favor them

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by TkDazid(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
First of all,Are you sure you're telling the story exactly the way it happened or you're just saying the part that is wrong to get reactions from people here. There is something you've been doing that he might have been enduring that made him react this way.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Abakelawal(f): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Hmmmmm..... I pray God will never join me with that kind of werey ... For u to know his intention is not pure y didn't he inform her before that time? May that sidechick not find peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.