Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

"Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" (10231 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Does The Watchtower Organisation Control The Jehovah's Witnesses' Thinking?" / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by oteneaaron(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why He spoke about his group that people will notice throughout the world {Matthew 5:13-16} surely no group has measured up to that standard except the JWs that's why all of you are silent about your sects as you can't present the WORKS expected of faith being done in those religions.

When Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" he's referring to different sects claiming denominations but each group has it's fruit just like a tree, you can't speak against a group producing fine fruit simply because they made mistakes because all groups are formed by imperfect humans but only the group having the backing of God's Holy Spirit can produce the FRUIT of faith despite the fact that members are imperfect like all other religions.

Can a good tree produce routine fruit?
Jesus is asking you, if you can't find a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses then never equate the tree with any other tree. Speak of the tree under which you're working! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

Is this the FRUIT you keep talking about?

Where you threatened Courz and asked him to "watch his back"?

Is this the ROTTEN FRUIT that your organization produces?

MaxInDHouse:

Man pass man.

Next time don't play with agents of the intelligence, we know how to torment liars with thought provoking questions but pray to your god that you don't enter the trap of my former colleagues with stupid stories of this kind o because you will be questioned and the expenses for the trip to find out everything you're saying will be taken care of by the intelligence but if after all the pain nothing is found i pity you o ọmọ you will eat through your anus walahi talahi.

Next time you won't follow wicked people about promoting lies against innocent people! Exodus 23:1-2

It's OK to hate someone or a group of people but going out of your way to blackmail them is EVIL and i'm telling you today that the CIA won't take it lightly with you, you and your online friends will produce the agent that's behind this your story.

So watch your back i'm no longer with them but i know some colleagues that will take this up with you and that's the time you'll know that all the exjws on the internet will deny you and the information you're carrying about.

Do you know any of them or their whereabout?

I just dey pity you o! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

"Pray you don't get into the trap of my former colleagues with stupid stories because i know some of them that will take you up on stories and that's the time exjws will deny you"

The highlighted is not a threat but facts my guy! smiley
For my part i'm now one of JWs no longer with those that deal ruthlessly with liars anymore because now i'm of the opinion that says
"Father forgive them because they don't know what they're doing" Luke 23:34

I'm only warning you that you should keep such blackmails on JWs and never forget that there are many out there that won't take it cool with you and all your friends spreading lies simply because you hate them.

Fools like you always feel threatened when given wise advice, i'm not interested in doing anything to you if the organization of JWs doesn't bother about your crap what's my own business?
All i know is that that's the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught whether you like it or not is none of my business! wink

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

Where have you been man?

Hope you've been good?

Good to hear from you again.

Tis been a while.

Very much around baba.

I am well.

Equally good to see your post and comment.

I no really enter religious section to see stuff going on here.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by GoodIsGod: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Name just one servant of God that spoke against Jerusalem claiming there is worship elsewhere approved by God!
God only approve the worship of one organization never has He approved two at a time no matter the error of His servants God only corrects them as long as they're willing to make amendments and that's exactly what the Watchtower organization is doing no wonder all of you can't find another group producing the same kind of fruit like Jehovah's Witnesses!

God is the Creator of all but when it comes to worship He specified how things should be done and only the organization practicing it He approves not all organisations that's why He's been fighting in support of Israel!

We know your churches has disappointed you people that's what Jesus meant when he said:

Then they will start saying to the mountains, ‘Fall over us!’ and to the hills, ‘Cover us over!’
You guys are ashamed of your religions that has failed you so none of you can boldly speak in the public about your so called churches the same way JWs do! Revelations 6:16

But as for us we have every reason to rejoice over God's organization because we are producing the fruitage of FAITH just as it's written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3

We're not saying there is no mistakes the mistakes doesn't mean our God will approve any other form of worship apart from Watchtower, that's why none of you can present a better performing group despite all your arguments! smiley

Hear yourself at the bolded.

Your self righteousness is worst than that of the man in the synagogue example Jesus gave pointing accusing fingers at another man saying, "God you know I am righteous, I am not like that sinner over there..."

You are so blind to see how many times your beliefs as an organization has failed. And if they failed those time what assurance do you have that many of your beliefs now won't fail too?

Going from house to house that you do is what makes you think you are the only one doing the instruction of " go ye into the world" because other christians that you nicknamed Christiandom are not all doing it. But you are ignorant that many churches do it. They may not do it as often as Jw do it. But they have other medium that they use in reaching out to people. It 21century you should know that.

Finally I am glad to let you know that most of your beliefs are mere guesses. The fact that you believe they are facts doesn't make them facts.

And again, the bible didn't say only those who knows where paradise is, or wether hell is grave or Jesus is Angel Michael are the ones the children of God. What the bible says is "Only those who believe in Him are given the opportunity to become the children of God"

Wether Paradise is in heaven or earth it should not be my headache.
What matters is believe in God Jehovah and believe in His son Jesus. Serve them and do away with sins.
I don't need to start guessing if Jesus is Angel Michael. Of what benefit is that to my faith?

You have been brainwashed.

4 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Hear yourself at the bolded.

Your self righteousness is worst than that of the man in the synagogue example Jesus gave pointing accusing fingers at another man saying, "God you know I am righteous, I am not like that sinner over there..."

You are so blind to see how many times your beliefs as an organization has failed. And if they failed those time what assurance do you have that many of your beliefs now won't fail too?

Going from house to house that you do is what makes you think you are the only one doing the instruction of " go ye into the world" because other christians that you nicknamed Christiandom are not all doing it. But you are ignorant that many churches do it. They may not do it as often as Jw do it. But they have other medium that they use in reaching out to people. It 21century you should know that.

Finally I am glad to let you know that most of your beliefs are mere guesses. The fact that you believe they are facts doesn't make them facts.

And again, the bible didn't say only those who knows where paradise is, or wether hell is grave or Jesus is Angel Michael are the ones the children of God. What the bible says is "Only those who believe in Him are given the opportunity to become the children of God"

Wether Paradise is in heaven or earth it should not be my headache.
What matters is believe in God Jehovah and believe in His son Jesus. Serve them and do away with sins.
I don't need to start guessing if Jesus is Angel Michael. Of what benefit is that to my faith?

You have been brainwashed.

Thanks for the story.
So have you found a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Janosky:

Did Judas Iscariot " the son of destruction " enter Jehovah's kingdom?
Oga,go & delete Hebrew 10:35-39 from your Bible nau & apply your intelligence of apostates, atheists & 3 deities worshippers who already PROVEN they are far from Jehovah's standards.
grin grin

Diversion tactics as usual, my post is not about Judas Iscariot.

The Jehovah’s standards you talk about remain ARCHAIC IDEAS TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE grin grin grin grin grin

Na your mouth talk am get to wrap your head and intelligence round it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by GoodIsGod: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for the story.
So have found a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley

What are you Clowns performing. Mention one of your performances. Is Walking up and down the streets the performance you are referring to,?

You guys are clowns.
You are not better than the arrogant worshiper Jesus mentioned

4 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

No be today we know for threatening people with destruction and armageddon grin grin grin grin

He will soon tell you that, it is part of being TRUE DISCIPLES of Jesus christ. When other religious organisations do so, they are not true disciples of Jesus christ but producers of ROTTEN FRUITS.

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for the story.
So have found a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley

See the part of his response again.......

Obviously this is not enough you must propagate your better performing performance group that you said are sinners like every other religious denominations and are influenced by the devil. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by GoodIsGod: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Janosky:

Infantile delusional symptoms of Courz manifest. grin

Matthew 5:20 , Jesus speaks:
"For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven"

Isaiah43:10,Acts 3:13,is Jesus Christ a servant of Jehovah God?
Yes, Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness.

Matthew 5:20 & Acts 3:13, is the religion practiced by Jesus Christ,a Jehovah's witness, superior to the religion of the Scribes & Pharisees?

Capital YES !!!!

Courz delusional con artist is a LIAR on Nairaland grin grin

No! Jesus is not the servant of Jehovah. Jesus is the son of God. I am different from my father's servants. My father's servants are servants while I am the son.

You said Jesus was a Jehovah's witness. Yes Jesus was a Jehovah's witness like every other genuine Christian among who you guys in your arrogance and self-righteousness named Christiandom. Because you believe they are evil.

You ignorantly likened other christians to the scribes and the Pharisees not knowing you people are the ones behaving like the Pharisees.
What did the Pharisees do? They have self-righteousness and Pride like Jehovah's witnesses.
Like you accuse other christians of equating Jesus to God, the Pharisees accused Him of the same.

While He Himself has made us to know that "if you have seen me you have seen the father... I am in the father and the father is in me"
Another place he did what only God can do. He forgave sin!
"For you to know that the son has power to forgive sin" , "your sins are forgiven"

Another place he said, "Whatsoever you ask the father in my name, the same I will do" grin
Not the same the father will do. But the same I will do.
Why should I ask someone a thing and another will give me? Because I am asking the same person. grin

Never make Jesus look like a servant He is the Son of God. Who the Father has given all power. (Total Trust)

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, use your Bible answer these questions....
John 21:15-17, Jesus loves Peter so much & gave him a Special assignment.
Galatians 2:11-14 & Matthew 26:69-75, Oga how many times did Peter betray Jesus & practice Racism & LYING?
Luke 24:21,25 is it funny that Jesus call the disciples "Foolish"?
Is Nigeria among the 20 Most Developed Country as prophecied by your reverred god of men in 2010?
According to the screenshots, are your fellow 3 deities worshippers worthy examples of genuine Christlike living?

JWs are not infallible, but we are exceptional.
Do anyhow & receive discipline, 1 Corinthians 5:1-13.
Jehovah God doesn't pamper unrepentant sinners.
Oga, face your Christendom and clean out the rafters inside.
Wait...from ur first picture...it show even Pentecostal is better than u...0.9 to 1.7...?

The churches u posted...I am not even a member of any...
Do u see..from my comments. U can't even tell where I belong and dats wat I love...I want to belong to Christ. I want people to know me with Christ and not denomination...
From ur statement...I guess ur Jehovah's witnesses...can u guess where I belong except Christ?
TRY
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Despite all these stories about their mistakes that's the one and only organization promoting LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23}
So are they perfect humans? NO!
Are they meeting up with expectations? YES!

God promised that his people will gather millions throughout the earth and erase politics, racism and military services among themselves, and in replacement of that they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, they will no longer produce weapons neither will they learn wars anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Despite all the mistakes you're talking about only this group has produced this out of all the religions claiming Christians throughout the earth.
So if your religion has failed you don't think ours is the same as yours, God's people are progressing in producing the fruitage of FAITH no matter their past errors! smiley
So MaxinDHouse...u can admit that ur organization is infallible...Jesus Christ...u can admit that u make errors...wow...
Those periods of ur error...ur people would av bn claiming it's the right path ooo...but now that those secrets were exposed...u claim it was in the past...in future...ur grandchildren will say d same tin...that this era was also an error.
Christ is infallible...the Bible never change nor fail...when people misinterpreted it...that is wen they fail...WE DONT FAIL...THE CHURCH OF GOD(NOT DENOMINATION OR ORGANIZATION) IS INFALLIBLE COS CHRIST HOLDS US STRONGLY IN HIS PERFECTION AND WE WILL NEVER DERAIL.
Read
Jude 1:24
[24]Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault.

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

What are you Clowns performing. Mention one of your performances. Is Walking up and down the streets the performance you are referring to,?
You guys are clowns.
You are not better than the arrogant worshiper Jesus mentioned

God bless you jàre for the highlighted but i will mention more than one performance of the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught!

[1] When Jesus commanded his disciples to go out there and make disciples he actually set the pace for making disciples which is going from house to house and door to door {Matthew 10:11-13} this will make it really difficult for any of his followers to be a thug or trouble maker in the society {1Peter 2:12} that's why you can't remember JWs being protesters or thugs in our society today!

[2] Jesus taught his followers to stay away from politics because that's the only excuse people make for justifying innocent people {John 15:19; 17:14} so when racism leads to fighting and killings in the society where all other religions are involved JWs are neutral!

[3] Jesus taught his followers not to revenge but wait for God's Kingdom to set matters straight {Matthew 5:39-42} that's why JWs won't support anyone who wants to revenge no matter what happens we sue for peace! Matthew 26:52

[4] Jesus insisted that his followers must love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} but in the midst of his disciples they must love fellow believers much more. How? Just as he loves them! John 13:34-35; 15:12-13
This makes JWs preaching and teaching in all our neighbourhood hoping to help us and as for love among JWs even the whole world know that JWs love their fellow believers!

[5] Jesus taught and prayed for his disciples to have the same line of thought on sacred matters {John 17:22} only JWs are known globally for having a unique teaching so no matter where you go on this planet you will recognize a JW by their oneness!

[6] The reason why God sent Jesus is to make a global family of peace loving worshipers with his wonderful counsel {Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Isaiah 9:6} so after preaching and teaching his ideas must be taken round the globe and what will be the expected result?
People from different races throughout the world will come together under one umbrella, they will use God's word (not politics) to make rules within themselves, they will resolve all their racial disparities, they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, they will stop producing weapons and vowed never to learn war anymore! Micah 4:1-3

So despite the fact that the Watchtower has gathered sinners (imperfect humans) from all the nations of the earth and we know them in our neighborhood that they're just people like all of us, something like a spirit has help them to produce all the aforementioned just as Jesus Christ promised saying:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

YES! Despite being imperfect like all of us this group has achieved a lot with the same kinds of people you can find in different geographical locations on this planet.

Surely no false religion can produce such fine WORKS! James 2:18-26

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
immaculatesense:

So MaxinDHouse...u can admit that ur organization is infallible...Jesus Christ...u can admit that u make errors...wow...
Those periods of ur error...ur people would av bn claiming it's the right path ooo...but now that those secrets were exposed...u claim it was in the past...in future...ur grandchildren will say d same tin...that this era was also an error.
Christ is infallible...the Bible never change nor fail...when people misinterpreted it...that is wen they fail...WE DONT FAIL...THE CHURCH OF GOD(NOT DENOMINATION OR ORGANIZATION) IS INFALLIBLE COS CHRIST HOLDS US STRONGLY IN HIS PERFECTION AND WE WILL NEVER DERAIL.
Read
Jude 1:24
[24]Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault.

Guy enough of this bull crap the Israelites were God's people and they made lots and lots of errors including many of their prophets yet you're clinging to their book today because that's the one and only organization God chose back then.
Today JWs have produced lots of fine WORKS so if your own religion has failed in producing such fine WORKS it's none of my business.
Whether they make mistakes or not the point is they've achieved what Jesus promised.
Period! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Balaam offered sacrifices to which God?
Whatever your submission is none of my business Jesus has an organization and that organization need to be IDENTIFIED in the midst of over 41,000 different sects claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.
That's why He spoke about his group that people will notice throughout the world {Matthew 5:13-16} surely no group has measured up to that standard except the JWs that's why all of you are silent about your sects as you can't present the WORKS expected of faith being done in those religions.

When Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" he's referring to different sects claiming denominations but each group has it's fruit just like a tree, you can't speak against a group producing fine fruit simply because they made mistakes because all groups are formed by imperfect humans but only the group having the backing of God's Holy Spirit can produce the FRUIT of faith despite the fact that members are imperfect like all other religions.

Can a good tree produce routine fruit?
Jesus is asking you, if you can't find a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses then never equate the tree with any other tree. Speak of the tree under which you're working! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
I laugh at u...ur organization was built on lies and propaganda...is that the organization Jesus created. Ur creator Charles Taze Russell said Jesus is coming in 1878...and that marks the foundation of ur organization...which turned out to be the biggest lie of the time...so,we can sum up ur organization was build a centurion LIE...so,if ur own Jesus is the derail,the Lie and the death...the ur right that THAT Jesus founded ur organization...but as far as my Jesus is the way,the truth and the life...he is not a know liar or deciever that made people quit jobs,sell belongings but disappointed...my Jesus never disappoint.
Once is a mistake...two may be seen as learning process...but six is too much and chronic lying...1878,1914,1918,1925,1968,1975...abah

Hear the regrets of some of ur members back then

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy enough of this bull crap the Israelites were God's people and they made lots and lots of errors including many of their prophets yet you're clinging to their book today because that's the one and only organization God chose back then.
Today JWs have produced lots of fine WORKS so if your own religion has failed in producing such fine WORKS it's none of my business.
Whether they make mistakes or not the point is they've achieved what Jesus promised.
Period! smiley
Religion?
WORKS?
These are not Christian biblical terms to me...what I know is Church and FAITH

What did Jesus promise that u fulfilled?...ohhh...okay...he promised to come in 1878,1914,1925,1968,1975 respectively...he told u and u declared it to the world through ur WatchTower abi...ohhh....maybe that's the job u did in fulfilling the promise...bravo...u do am true true...

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by GoodIsGod: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God bless you jàre for the highlighted but i will mention more than one performance of the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught!

[1] When Jesus commanded his disciples to go out there and make disciples he actually set the pace for making disciples which is going from house to house and door to door {Matthew 10:11-13} this will make it really difficult for any of his followers to be a thug or trouble maker in the society {1Peter 2:12} that's why you can't remember JWs being protesters or thugs in our society today!

[2] Jesus taught his followers to stay away from politics because that's the only excuse people make for justifying innocent people {John 15:19; 17:14} so when racism leads to fighting and killings in the society where all other religions are involved JWs are neutral!

[3] Jesus taught his followers not to revenge but wait for God's Kingdom to set matters straight {Matthew 5:39-42} that's why JWs won't support anyone who wants to revenge no matter what happens we sue for peace! Matthew 26:52

[4] Jesus insisted that his followers must love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} but in the midst of his disciples they must love fellow believers much more. How? Just as he loves them! John 13:34-35; 15:12-13
This makes JWs preaching and teaching in all our neighbourhood hoping to help us and as for love among JWs even the whole world know that JWs love their fellow believers!

[5] Jesus taught and prayed for his disciples to have the same line of thought on sacred matters {John 17:22} only JWs are known globally for having a unique teaching so no matter where you go on this planet you will recognize a JW by their oneness!

[6] The reason why God sent Jesus is to make a global family of peace loving worshipers with his wonderful counsel {Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Isaiah 9:6} so after preaching and teaching his ideas must be taken round the globe and what will be the expected result?
People from different races throughout the world will come together under one umbrella, they will use God's word (not politics) to make rules within themselves, they will resolve all their racial disparities, they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, they will stop producing weapons and vowed never to learn war anymore! Micah 4:1-3

So despite the fact that the Watchtower has gathered sinners (imperfect humans) from all the nations of the earth and we know them in our neighborhood that they're just people like all of us, something like a spirit has help them to produce all the aforementioned just as Jesus Christ promised saying:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

YES! Despite being imperfect like all of us this group has achieved a lot with the same kinds of people you can find in different geographical locations on this planet.

Guy I am tired of typing. Feeling sleepy already. I would have picked your points one by one and show you that all those things, it's not JW alone that does them. Other christians do them better than you guys.
It is well.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
achorladey:

It is the concept called "ORGANIZATION" which is equal to "GOD" sold to them by their religious leaders that is the main problem. Until their members start to rethink that concept will they know where they are in the scheme of things.

And Peter, having opened the mouth, said, "Of a truth I understand that God is not One who shows partiality,but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

On the right track bro... organization built on the foundation of propaganda of failed second coming of Christ...laying claim to the purified and clean church...is that not blasphemy on it own...I am sure Charles Taze Russell is having a rethink where he is now...may God have mercy on all of us...Amen

4 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Guy I am tired of typing. Feeling sleepy already. I would have picked your points one by one and show you that all those things, it's not JW alone that does them. Other christians do them better than you guys.
It is well.
Stay blessed.

OK you wish other religions claiming Christians can do the same but can you mention one so that we can all look into the matter?

Well that's exactly what i've been telling your friends here that they're agitating as if people must not talk about what is obvious.
Please i hate deceit o, i'm not saying JWs are perfect humans but it's obvious that a perfect spirit King is working in the midst of imperfect humans to produce those things we're all seeing! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
immaculatesense:

Religion?
WORKS?
These are not Christian biblical terms to me...what I know is Church and FAITH

What did Jesus promise that u fulfilled?...ohhh...okay...he promised to come in 1878,1914,1925,1968,1975 respectively...he told u and u declared it to the world through ur WatchTower abi...ohhh....maybe that's the job u did in fulfilling the promise...bravo...u do am true true...

FINE WORKS only seen among JWs?

MaxInDHouse:

[2] Jesus taught his followers to stay away from politics because that's the only excuse people make to justify the killing of innocent people {John 15:19; 17:14} so when racism leads to fighting and killings in the society where all other religions are involved JWs are neutral!

I don't want useless arguments, produce a better performing group than what i presented about JWs! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for the story.
So have you found a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley

so called jw maxindhouse

there are many better performing groups than so called jw's,
who don't for one thing mock truth calling it a story

but there is no group performing fearful paranoia better than your group, or performing lies better than your group, or performing unholy speech better than your group, etc.etc.etc.
your group is better performing group at very many things:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 3:11am On Jul 10, 2022
to so called jw's it's all about a better performing group, a better performing group, a better performing group, a better performing group, a better performing group ---------

whenever maxindhouse cannot reply to truth, which is often, he says:
do you know of a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses

Christians know it's not all about a better performing group, which so called jw's are not,
but it is all about Jesus Christ

Joh 3:36  Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; < He is the One it is all about

to so called jw's it's all about their group

to Christians it's all about their Lord
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Òpùrọ́ ènìyàn á sọ wípé ẹlẹ́rìí òhun wa ní ọ̀run alákeji!
Liars always avoid precise and direct approach in handling serious issues!

Jesus said: "You will be WITNESSES of me throughout the earth" Act 1:8

Which means people throughout the earth need to IDENTIFY a group practicing exactly what Jesus taught {Matthew 5:13-16} and that doesn't mean they'll not have their individual flaws but everyone will see that these people as a group are producing the fruit Jesus talked about even though each of them are imperfect humans like all of us. Matthew 7:16-18

The inhabitants of Antioch observed the way and manner the first century disciples conducted themselves orderly as a well organized group that's how they earn that group name "CHRISTIANS" not in contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet claiming DENOMINATIONS, that would have confused anyone living back then to IDENTIFY Jesus' disciples! Act 11:26

If none of you can point to a group then know today that you're judging yourselves because each individual noticed uniqueness in a GROUP known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES that's why we joined them so neither Janosky, Cornelboy or MaxInDHouse is claiming to be holier than anyone but we are telling the whole world that we have found Jesus Christ through the uniqueness of his group just as he promised us saying "You will serve as evidence that i once walked this planet" Act 1:8 and as for different religions claiming denominations of Christianity today Jesus has this to say "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16-18} that's why each sect is headed by an overseer or group of overseers hence you people do have daddy or mummy GOs or Superintendents. These people are supposed to represent the branches attached to Jesus who is the tree {John 15:1,5} so each sect is under scrutiny of producing the fruitage of FAITH which is the aforementioned WORKS Jesus emphasized.
So if your religion can't meet up with that production then know that such branches (overseers) are fruitless that's why Jesus said they will be cut off and burnt {John 15:6} and what do you think will happen to all the fruit attached to such a branch? Of course they're going down with it! Matthew 15:14
God's word warned that individual assessment void of grouping is tantamount to self-righteousness which can't take anyone to God's Kingdom {Isaiah 64:6} rather it's by working with Jesus' brothers that will help out.
So we need to IDENTIFY them {Matthew 25:31-46} how? By the quality of their production! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Is The Watchtower Organization A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?

YES!

Judging by the QUALITY of their production! smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

FINE WORKS only seen among JWs?

I don't want useless arguments, produce a better performing group than what i presented about JWs! smiley
GOOD FAITH only seen among the body of Christ (CHURCH)

I Hereby present to you a better performing group THE CHURCH.

1 Corinthians 1:13,29,31
[13]Has Christ been divided into factions? Was I, Paul, crucified for you? Were any of you baptized in the name of Paul? Of course not!
[29]As a result, no one can ever boast in the presence of God.
[31]Therefore, as the Scriptures say, “If you want to boast, boast only about the lord.”

1 Corinthians 3:4-7,11
[4]When one of you says, “I am a follower of Paul,” and another says, “I follow Apollos,” aren’t you acting just like people of the world?
[5]After all, who is Apollos? Who is Paul? We are only God’s servants through whom you believed the Good News. Each of us did the work the Lord gave us.
[6]I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow.
[7]It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow.
[11]For no one can lay any foundation other than the one we already have—Jesus Christ.
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:

No! Jesus is not the servant of Jehovah. Jesus is the son of God. I am different from my father's servants. My father's servants are servants while I am the son.

You said Jesus was a Jehovah's witness. Yes Jesus was a Jehovah's witness like every other genuine Christian among who you guys in your arrogance and self-righteousness named Christiandom. Because you believe they are evil.

You ignorantly likened other christians to the scribes and the Pharisees not knowing you people are the ones behaving like the Pharisees.
What did the Pharisees do? They have self-righteousness and Pride like Jehovah's witnesses.
Like you accuse other christians of equating Jesus to God, the Pharisees accused Him of the same.

While He Himself has made us to know that "if you have seen me you have seen the father... I am in the father and the father is in me"
Another place he did what only God can do. He forgave sin!
"For you to know that the son has power to forgive sin" , "your sins are forgiven"

Another place he said, "Whatsoever you ask the father in my name, the same I will do" grin
Not the same the father will do. But the same I will do.
Why should I ask someone a thing and another will give me? Because I am asking the same person. grin

Never make Jesus look like a servant He is the Son of God. Who the Father has given all power. (Total Trust)
Wonderful response...great perspective...they seem to an the same replica of the Pharisees.

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy come here...
Is this how they interpret scriptures to u in WatchTower JW?
How does John 15:19 and John 17:14 translated to Jesus telling us not to join politics...read it again...abi na sleep eye u use type am? Let me quote it for u...quote ur own version too...now tell me how that place talks about politics.
John 15:19
[19]The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you.
John 17:14
[14]I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world.

GO ON...AM WAITING OOO
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Hi
Courz:
grin grin grin grin
Courz the Nairaland con man LYING again and again.
Answer this question:
Photo1,Does "Internationalbiblestudents.com
OWN the United Kingdom based Charity "International Bible Student Association" in Photo 2?

No !

IBSA Charity in England is NOT Internationalbiblestudent.com in America.
Courz con man LYING on Nairaland.

Is the "Church" in every signboard mean they all have the same pastor/leadership?
No !!!!!.
Just as 100.9 FM is NOT EXCLUSIVE to only one radio station in Nigeria,yet it doesn't mean that all 100.9 FM radio station have the same Owner.
grin grin

Courz con man very delusional and dubious. grin
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

GOOD FAITH only seen among the body of Christ (CHURCH)

I Hereby present to you a better performing group THE CHURCH.

1 Corinthians 1:13,29,31
[13]Has Christ been divided into factions? Was I, Paul, crucified for you? Were any of you baptized in the name of Paul? Of course not!
[29]As a result, no one can ever boast in the presence of God.
[31]Therefore, as the Scriptures say, “If you want to boast, boast only about the lord.”

1 Corinthians 3:4-7,11
[4]When one of you says, “I am a follower of Paul,” and another says, “I follow Apollos,” aren’t you acting just like people of the world?
[5]After all, who is Apollos? Who is Paul? We are only God’s servants through whom you believed the Good News. Each of us did the work the Lord gave us.
[6]I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow.
[7]It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow.
[11]For no one can lay any foundation other than the one we already have—Jesus Christ.

You're a LIAR!

Jesus confirmed that there will be false prophets and they will deceive many!
So all these different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines can't be for the same Jesus because he wanted all his friends globally to have the same line of thought {John 17:22} and that they must love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} and there must be love among themselves {John 13:34-35} you and i know that all these will make Jesus liar if you his disciples in different countries join the political elements of this world and start killing one another! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Acts 3:13
"The God of Abraham, and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our forefathers,has glorified His servant, Jesus"

Oga, is Exodus 6:3 (KJV) in your Bible?

GoodIsGod REJECTS & DENY the holy scriptures in public.

SHAME ON YOU, enemies of the Gospel.
grin grin grin
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're a LIAR!

Jesus confirmed that there will be false prophets and they will deceive many!
So all these different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines can't be for the same Jesus because he wanted all his friends globally to have the same line of thought {John 17:22} and that they must love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} and there must be love among themselves {John 13:34-35} you and i know that all these will make Jesus liar if you his disciples in different countries join the political elements of this world and start killing one another! smiley
My Bro loud the volume more more.

Na him join the mumu to reject Acts 3:13. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Janosky:
Hi
Courz the Nairaland con man LYING again and again.
Answer this question:
Photo1,Does "Internationalbiblestudents.com
OWN the United Kingdom based Charity "International Bible Student Association" in Photo 2?

No !

IBSA Charity in England is NOT Internationalbiblestudent.com in America.
Courz con man LYING on Nairaland.

Is the "Church" in every signboard mean they all have the same pastor/leadership?
No !!!!!.
Just as 100.9 FM is NOT EXCLUSIVE to only one radio station in Nigeria,yet it doesn't mean that all 100.9 FM radio station have the same Owner.
grin grin

Courz con man very delusional and dubious. grin

You are trying very hard to twist this issue in your Maggot infested brain so that it can work out to your dilusion. You are really telling yourself that the sky is black when it is Blue. Try harder. You are really revealing your mental illness and people are reading your comments. Keep trying to twist it but your twisting will not change who owns IBSA, the main purpose of IBSA, and The fact that they are Freemasons!

Dum Dum! IBSA was founded in England. Can't you read? It was founded in England and has branches in different countries as shown in their website. IBSA is a corporation of Jehovah's witnesses Outside the US. It is clearly shown in the pics I posted but You've got Maggot infested brain and you seriously don't want what you are seeing to be true. So, you are trying to use Meaningless Mathematics to wriggle your way out of the truth. grin grin cheesy You're making a fool of yourself Janosky. You are a Freemason. cheesy

Bow your head in Shame with your Maggot infested brain! I know that what you are typing is what you are really trying to use to convince yourself. You can't believe what you have just seen. So, you are trying to console yourself! IBSA is separate from JWs But You JWs own IBSA aka Bible Students because Watchtower is a Freemason Cult! You are all Freemasons! You are dedicating your life to a Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian one! You're a Freemason by association Janosky with your Maggot infested brain. grin cheesy

IBSA are owned by you JWs although they celebrate Christmas, Birthdays and everything else JWs prohibit at the same time stick to the teachings of Russell. Watchtower gets to exhibit its Full Freemason membership through IBSA and at the same time can pretend to be a pseudo Christian Cult through JWs in order to get your Free labor, Money and Donations. Your Governing body are from IBSA So you guys are One no matter how you choose to look at it! Why do you think your Governing body are fascinated by Charles Taze Russell and communicate with him from the dead during their Coven meetings as revealed by Freemason JWs? IBSA love their Charles Taze Russell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / Top 5 Websites To Download Nigerian Gospel Music (2018) / Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.