Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

"Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" (10229 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Does The Watchtower Organisation Control The Jehovah's Witnesses' Thinking?" / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

Guy come here...
Is this how they interpret scriptures to u in WatchTower JW?
How does John 15:19 and John 17:14 translated to Jesus telling us not to join politics...read it again...abi na sleep eye u use type am? Let me quote it for u...quote ur own version too...now tell me how that place talks about politics.
John 15:19
[19]The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you.
John 17:14
[14]I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world.

GO ON...AM WAITING OOO

Guy i have told that when JWs are talking about our book (Bible) humble yourself and learn not argue stupidly.

The WORLD means people who are ignorant of God's plan about Christ's Kingdom they are still agitating among themselves about who is their rightful ruler/leader but God's people are only interested in the preaching and teaching campaign Christ gave us as assignment.

Now that may seem as if we neglect important things like what is affecting everyone around us when people are voting in or voting out one man and the other, but then all the people in the world are fighting and killing themselves over this issue {Revelations 6:3-4} Jesus' order to us is to love our neighbours as ourselves and love our fellow believers just as Christ loves us.
That is why all of you can't decipher why only JWs do relate peacefully with all people and most especially our fellow believers in other countries but you people can't even when you want to relate peacefully with your fellow Churchgoers in other countries.
Take for instance the ongoing case between Russia and Ukraine, the current President of Russia banned JWs in 2017 and ever since then it has become a crime to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses in that country.
Nobody knew Putin's plan when he started attacking the JWs but today the whole world can see the reason! JWs are PREACHING and TEACHING everywhere we are for peaceful coexistence as in love for neighbours but Putin wants Russians to view Ukrainians as enemies so if he should allow JWs to continue in their preaching most loyal citizens may feel weak not to join Putin in attacking Ukraine so the best thing for him to do is ban this group that's preaching what will not allow his people join him in killing their neighbours in Ukraine.

So if you people are blind towards the sacred secrets of God's Kingdom we are not!
Jesus talking about the WORLD means political elements of the world, no Russian or Ukrainian will lift up weapons against one another if all of them are Jehovah's Witnesses but because they've been carried away with worldly philosophies your so called christians in Russian and Ukraine will carry weapons and kill one another!

That's why Jesus told Pontius Pilate saying:

"My Kingdom (government) is no part of this world" John 18:36

Can you join Jesus in saying the same thing if you're into politics? undecided

Ọmọ abeg when JWs are interpreting the word of our God just keep shut and learn for your own good, stop deceiving yourself! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Janosky:
Hi
Courz the Nairaland con man LYING again and again.
Answer this question:
Photo1,Does "Internationalbiblestudents.com
OWN the United Kingdom based Charity "International Bible Student Association" in Photo 2?

No !

IBSA Charity in England is NOT Internationalbiblestudent.com in America.
Courz con man LYING on Nairaland.

Is the "Church" in every signboard mean they all have the same pastor/leadership?
No !!!!!.
Just as 100.9 FM is NOT EXCLUSIVE to only one radio station in Nigeria,yet it doesn't mean that all 100.9 FM radio station have the same Owner.
grin grin

Courz con man very delusional and dubious. grin

Is it because you are finding it difficult to make sense of Watchtower running IBSA where they are allowed to celebrate Christmas, Birthdays and everything else you JWs prohibit at the same time running JWs who are not allowed to celebrate the above? The thing is giving you headache abi? E shock you abi? grin Can you see why I told you earlier that 99.9% of your doctrines are made up? Everything that surrounds you JWs is a Sham! IBSA have no restrictions but you JWs do. Why did Watchtower design both Cults differently? Because they are Freemasons with the purpose of Masking their real intent just to get Free labor, Money, donations, Power and Authority over you JWs! Watchtower needs to give you JWs the illusion that they practise Pure worship, hence the many rules and restrictions placed on you, when, in fact, they really don't so they lied to you about IBSA. How can you claim to practice Pure worship when you are also running a Freemason Cult (IBSA) as a Freemason organisation? IBSA is helping to produce your Governing body. Do you see why you JWs can't be separated from IBSA? Watchtower is running A Scam Business with you JWs as the Targets and IBSA is helping them to run the scam. The same Watchtower that sponsored the election of a US Senator. Why are you doubting that they can run two separate Cults for the same purpose? Go and read more about the deceit of the Freemasons in the world then you will understand why Watchtower runs IBSA and JWs at the same time! You are a Freemason Janosky! cheesy

So, going by your logic, because there is Watchtower Bible and Tract Society New York that means it is not similar to Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Australia and both are not owned by One entity? Are you aware that there is Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Australia? Do you see how stupid you look and sound? You are worse than Mad MaxInDHouse. Oya, Keep trying to twist the truth but it won't change who owns IBSA, their main purpose of creation, and the fact that they are Freemasons just as Watchtower is a Freemason Cult! grin grin Keep twisting Janosky! But the main purpose of IBSA remains the same! That is to Run your Cult for you.

Keep twisting so that viewers reading can see what you JWs are capable of. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Janosky:

My Bro loud the volume more more.

Na him join the mumu to reject Acts 3:13. cheesy

I have told him several times never to expect any stupid exchange of teachings from me, if he's not ready to enroll for free Bible study he should continue worshiping his God.
I even go as far as telling him to stop quoting me but it seems he feels there are some things he know so i'll not hesitate to go straight to the point with him.
I have told him times without number that our God differs from his God if he's not one of Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 12:46-50 smiley

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Janosky:
Hi
Courz the Nairaland con man LYING again and again.
Answer this question:
Photo1,Does "Internationalbiblestudents.com
OWN the United Kingdom based Charity "International Bible Student Association" in Photo 2?

No !

IBSA Charity in England is NOT Internationalbiblestudent.com in America.
Courz con man LYING on Nairaland.

Is the "Church" in every signboard mean they all have the same pastor/leadership?
No !!!!!.
Just as 100.9 FM is NOT EXCLUSIVE to only one radio station in Nigeria,yet it doesn't mean that all 100.9 FM radio station have the same Owner.
grin grin

Courz con man very delusional and dubious. grin

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, Pennsylvania is not the same as Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Australia according to Janosky! grin grin This is hilarious! The fool doesn't know what to say again. So, he is mumbling rubbish out of his anus! cheesy Keep twisting the truth Janosky. Still, it doesn't change who owns IBSA and who they work for. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

On the right track bro... organization built on the foundation of propaganda of failed second coming of Christ...laying claim to the purified and clean church...is that not blasphemy on it own...I am sure Charles Taze Russell is having a rethink where he is now...may God have mercy on all of us...Amen

Abi ooo, Russell will be shaking his head as to what he set up before his death had become.

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're a LIAR!

Jesus confirmed that there will be false prophets and they will deceive many!
So all these different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines can't be for the same Jesus because he wanted all his friends globally to have the same line of thought {John 17:22} and that they must love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} and there must be love among themselves {John 13:34-35} you and i know that all these will make Jesus liar if you his disciples in different countries join the political elements of this world and start killing one another! smiley

Na to go about calling people LIAR all over nairaland.

Tell us has a member of your religious organization never killed another of the same religious organization despite your claims and stands of not joining political elements of this world.

Oya change mouth to another things grin grin grin

Jesus confirmed that there will be false prophets and they will deceive many! So all these different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines can't be for the same Jesus because he wanted all his friends globally to have the same line of thought

We know Jehovah’s witnesses don't have the same line of THOUGHT that's why Jehovah’s witnesses still get to DISFELLOWSHIP their members on regular basis and members choose to DISASSOCIATE from the religious organization.

You show proof of that by telling us on this same platform that you look at your members with SUSPICION and that some of them are HYPOCRITES.

Jesus talking about the WORLD means political elements of the world,

Show in word and context of that account in John that states clearly or obviously that Jesus words was about the POLITICAL ELEMENTS of the world.

I want to see this bible study you keep boasting about grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy i have told that when JWs are talking about our book (Bible) humble yourself and learn not argue stupidly.

The WORLD means people who are ignorant of God's plan about Christ's Kingdom they are still agitating among themselves about who is their rightful ruler/leader but God's people are only interested in the preaching and teaching campaign Christ gave us as assignment.

Now that may seem as if we neglect important things like what is affecting everyone around us when people are voting in or voting out one man and the other, but then all the people in the world are fighting and killing themselves over this issue {Revelations 6:3-4} Jesus' order to us is to love our neighbours as ourselves and love our fellow believers just as Christ loves us.
That is why all of you can't decipher why only JWs do relate peacefully with all people and most especially our fellow believers in other countries but you people can't even when you want to relate peacefully with your fellow Churchgoers in other countries.
Take for instance the ongoing case between Russia and Ukraine, the current President of Russia banned JWs in 2017 and ever since then it has become a crime to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses in that country.
Nobody knew Putin's plan when he started attacking the JWs but today the whole world can see the reason! JWs are PREACHING and TEACHING everywhere we are for peaceful coexistence as in love for neighbours but Putin wants Russians to view Ukrainians as enemies so if he should allow JWs to continue in their preaching most loyal citizens may feel weak not to join Putin in attacking Ukraine so the best thing for him to do is ban this group that's preaching what will not allow his people join him in killing their neighbours in Ukraine.

So if you people are blind towards the sacred secrets of God's Kingdom we are not!
Jesus talking about the WORLD means political elements of the world, no Russian or Ukrainian will lift up weapons against one another if all of them are Jehovah's Witnesses but because they've been carried away with worldly philosophies your so called christians in Russian and Ukraine will carry weapons and kill one another!

That's why Jesus told Pontius Pilate saying:

"My Kingdom (government) is no part of this world" John 18:36

Can you join Jesus in saying the same thing if you're into politics? undecided

Ọmọ abeg when JWs are interpreting the word of our God just keep shut and learn for your own good, stop deceiving yourself! smiley
Let ur will be done on earth as it is in heaven...
Again...the whole world belong to him...both heaven on Earth...so we Christians are the kingdom of God on earth and he told us to subdue(rule) it...
Our disdain and withdrawal had made the wicked ones to rule it for too long.
Av u forgotten the Bible said...when the RIGHTEOUS RULES the people PROSPER but when the WICKED rules the people GROAN...

Can u see the OUTCOME of the WICKED ruling for so long?

Now tell me how those verses turns WORLD to POLITICS again?

When the scriptures call the love of the WORLD as the LOVE OF MONEY, LUST OF THE FLESH and PRIDE OF LIFE.
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're a LIAR!

Jesus confirmed that there will be false prophets and they will deceive many!
So all these different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines can't be for the same Jesus because he wanted all his friends globally to have the same line of thought {John 17:22} and that they must love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} and there must be love among themselves {John 13:34-35} you and i know that all these will make Jesus liar if you his disciples in different countries join the political elements of this world and start killing one another! smiley
Conflicting doctorine?
False prophets?
When JW made several prophecies about about Jesus coming. is that not false prophesy whereby making your ORGANIZATION an assembly of FALSE PROPHETS...
Don't u tink so...FALSE PROPHETS MAKE FALSE PROPHECIES abi

SEALED

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2022
achorladey:

Abi ooo, Russell will be shaking his head as to what he set up before his death had become.
Smile...abi na

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

Again...the whole world belong to him...both heaven on Earth...so we Christians are the kingdom of God on earth and he told us to subdue(rule) it...
Av u forgotten the Bible said...when the RIGHTEOUS RULES the people PROSPER but when the WICKED rules the people GROAN...

When the scriptures call the love of the WORLD as the LOVE OF MONEY, LUST OF THE FLESH and PRIDE OF LIFE.

Make we teach am Bible small

On arriving, these said to him: “Teacher, we know you are truthful and you do not seek anyone’s favor, for you do not look at the outward appearance of people, but you teach the way of God in line with truth. Is it lawful to pay head tax to Caesar or not? 15 Should we pay, or should we not pay?” Detecting their hypocrisy, he said to them: “Why do you put me to the test? Bring me a de·narʹi·us to look at.” 16 They brought one, and he said to them: “Whose image and inscription is this?” They said to him: “Caesar’s.” 17 Jesus then said: “Pay back Caesar’s things to Caesar,+ but God’s things to God.” And they were amazed at him.

Make we ask am

MaxInDHouse, is CAESAR part of the POLITICAL ELEMENT OF THIS WORLD or NOT grin grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse as you plan to respond please, please grin grin grin

Don't forget your

They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

According to MaxInDHouse, part of the world = political elements of this world. So we are asking MaxInDHouse, is CAESAR part of the political element of this world or NOT.

If YES is the answer, do MaxInDHouse pay to caesar aka political element of the world and in so doing is a part of CAESAR aka political element of the world in contributing to what CAESAR aka political element of the world does or do?

I want to see the Bible study MaxInDHouse boast about.

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

Ọmọ you're exposing your ignorance the more!
Now look at the highlighted and tell me who among humans can overthrow Satan ~ the God of this system of things! 2Corinthians 4:4
In fact God's word says the whole world is in the hand of the WICKED ONE! 1John 5:19
When he confronted Jesus Satan confirmed that he is the one in control of all the governments on this planet today and Jesus never denied it! Luke 4:5-7

Did you notice what it will require before anyone can partake in politics in this system of things? Well you must WORSHIP the devil!

So if Jesus told us to keep waiting and praying for God's Kingdom (government) to come {Matthew 6:10} then who told you that you can overthrow Satan when Jesus has not come to arrest him and send him into the abyss? cheesy

I've told you that whether JWs are talking about our book just humble yourself and learn, Jesus bow out for Satan to continue ruling waiting for the time God will give him the order to end Satan's control over the earth {Psalms 110:1} then you whom Jesus ordered to allow Satan's agents rule over you and don't drag anything with them {Matthew 5:41} now think you're wiser than Jesus, shey?

Walahi talahi you be clown! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're exposing your ignorance the more!
Now look at the highlighted and tell me who among humans can overthrow Satan ~ the God of this system of things! 2Corinthians 4:4
In fact God's word says the whole world is in the hand of the WICKED ONE! 1John 5:19
In fact Satan confirmed that he is the one in control of all the governments on this planet today and Jesus never denied it! Luke 4:5-7

Did you notice what it will require before anyone can partake in politics in this system of things? Well you must WORSHIP the devil!

So if Jesus told us to keep waiting and praying for God's Kingdom (government) to come {Matthew 6:10} then who told you that you can overthrow Satan when Jesus has not come to arrest him and send him into the abyss? cheesy

I've told you that whether JWs are talking about our book just humble yourself and learn, Jesus bow out for Satan to continue ruling waiting for the time God will give him the order to end Satan's control over the earth {Psalms 110:1} then you whom Jesus ordered to allow Satan's agents rule over you and don't drag anything with them {Matthew 5:41} now think you're wiser than Jesus, shey?

Walahi talahi you be clown! cheesy

In summary

Romans 13 : 3 For those rulers are an object of fear, not to the good deed, but to the bad.+ Do you want to be free of fear of the authority? Keep doing good,+ and you will have praise from it; 4 for it is God’s minister to you for your good. But if you are doing what is bad, be in fear, for it is not without purpose that it bears the sword. It is God’s minister, an avenger to express wrath* against the one practicing what is bad.

Wetin the same Paul call the government authority in Romans 13

A. God's minister

B. Satan's ministers

C. Bible dey contradict one another

D. I choose to look away grin grin grin

E. I run or change mouth and start backtracking

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

Conflicting doctorine?
False prophets?
When JW made several prophecies about about Jesus coming. is that not false prophesy whereby making your ORGANIZATION an assembly of FALSE PROPHETS...

SEALED

As in completely SEALED grin grin grin grin grin

No where to run or hide. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

Conflicting doctorine?
False prophets?
SEALED

You're spiritually blind!

Whatever makes JWs false prophets equally makes John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth false prophets too!
WHY?
These two said some 2,000 years ago:

"Repent for God's Kingdom is at hand" Matthew 3:2; 4:17

So if JWs are saying the same today what makes you think they're false prophets?
OK, the Kingdom has not come shey?

Ọmọ learn to interpret scriptures!
Both John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth talked about God's Kingdom as if it's coming in the first century, in fact those that listened to the enthusiastic way both John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth declared this message back then asked Jesus:
“Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?” Act 1:6
WHY do they think so?
Because they had the impression that God's kingdom will come in their generation, but did Jesus condemned them for thinking so?
NO! He appreciatively assigned them to a great work which you're all seeing them doing today {Act 1:8} and with their hearts firmly fixed on the kingdom of God while you are fighting and killings one another over politics!

Jesus said it's by the fruit of each religion that you will KNOW which one belongs to God and those belonging to Satan {Matthew 7:16-18} so it's not about how many mistakes Jesus' disciples makes but what have they been able to achieve globally as they go about picking individuals from different races throughout the earth and making them disciples of Christ: The Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} they are showing love to their neighbours and fellow believers as peacelovers. But what about you and your cohorts? You can't even relate peacefully with your neighbours talkless fellow believers in other countries due to politics! smiley

So it's by their fine WORKS Sir not concentrating on their flaws because as imperfect humans all servants of God right from Genesis till today do makes mistakes but by the end of the day God's Holy Spirit will guide them to a profitable end! James 2:18-26 smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever makes JWs false prophets equally makes John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth false prophets too!

I hope you guys reading this Maggot infested brain's responses. Do you see what he said above? Mad MaxInDHouse has just committed Blasphemy against Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the Mighty God, the Righteous Judge, the One God Almighty has given all Authority in heaven and on earth! This is the same person Mad MaxInDHouse has chosen to Blaspheme by saying that If Watchtower is a False Prophet then that means Jesus is a False Prophet! Chai!! angry angry

Your Founder, Charles Taze Russell, committed the same Blasphemy, declaring himself to be an Antichrist, by saying that Jesus and his apostles made blunders in quoting the Old Testament and that Men of now such as himself have come to correct those errors of Jesus and therefore should be followed instead of Jesus. That is the same act you have just done. Oh Mad MaxInDHouse, you have no idea what you have just done! Look at what Watchtower has transformed you into! An Antichrist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Courz:

I hope you guys reading this Maggot infested brain's responses. Do you see what he said above? Mad MaxInDHouse has just committed Blasphemy against Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the Mighty God, the Righteous Judge, the One God Almighty has given all Authority in heaven and on earth! This is the same person Mad MaxInDHouse has chosen to Blaspheme by saying that If Watchtower is a False Prophet then that means Jesus is a False Prophet! Chai!! angry angry

Your Founder, Charles Taze Russell, committed the same Blasphemy, declaring himself to be an Antichrist, by saying that Jesus and his apostles made blunders in quoting the Old Testament and that Men of now such as himself have come to correct those errors of Jesus and therefore should be followed instead of Jesus. That is the same act you have just done. Oh Mad MaxInDHouse, you have no idea what you have just done! Look at what Watchtower has transformed you into! An Antichrist!

It's 2,000 years now that Jesus said:

"Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" Matthew 4:17

Instead of arguing blindly why not ask us to TEACH you why what Jesus said is at hand is not here since 2,000 years ago.
His faithful disciples thought the kingdom will come exactly in their own generation {Act 1:6} note Apostle John's enthusiastic responded to Jesus' word when he said "i am coming QUICKLY" John said "Amen! Come Lord Jesus!"

So if after 2,000 years nothing has happened regarding the kingdom Jesus preached till now then he must be a false prophet like the JWs who are also saying the same thing in our time. After all it's the same criteria if you want to be sincere with yourself! wink

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Courz:

You are trying very hard to twist this issue in your Maggot infested brain so that it can work out to your dilusion. You are really telling yourself that the sky is black when it is Blue. Try harder. You are really revealing your mental illness and people are reading your comments. Keep trying to twist it but your twisting will not change who owns IBSA, the main purpose of IBSA, and The fact that they are Freemasons!

Dum Dum! IBSA was founded in England. Can't you read? It was founded in England and has branches in different countries as shown in their website. IBSA is a corporation of Jehovah's witnesses Outside the US. It is clearly shown in the pics I posted but You've got Maggot infested brain and you seriously don't want what you are seeing to be true. So, you are trying to use Meaningless Mathematics to wriggle your way out of the truth. grin grin cheesy You're making a fool of yourself Janosky. You are a Freemason. cheesy

Bow your head in Shame with your Maggot infested brain! I know that what you are typing is what you are really trying to use to convince yourself. You can't believe what you have just seen. So, you are trying to console yourself! IBSA is separate from JWs But You JWs own IBSA aka Bible Students because Watchtower is a Freemason Cult! You are all Freemasons! You are dedicating your life to a Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian one! You're a Freemason by association Janosky with your Maggot infested brain. grin cheesy

IBSA are owned by you JWs although they celebrate Christmas, Birthdays and everything else JWs prohibit at the same time stick to the teachings of Russell. Watchtower gets to exhibit its Full Freemason membership through IBSA and at the same time can pretend to be a pseudo Christian Cult through JWs in order to get your Free labor, Money and Donations. Your Governing body are from IBSA So you guys are One no matter how you choose to look at it! Why do you think your Governing body are fascinated by Charles Taze Russell and communicate with him from the dead during their Coven meetings as revealed by Freemason JWs? IBSA love their Charles Taze Russell.

Courz infantile delusional symptoms Manifests poor comprehension skills.

HOME History Multimedia Links About Us Contact
Search Our Website:

BIBLE STUDY TOOLS

Harvest Truth Database
Comprehensive Study
and Search tools

The Divine Plan of the Ages
in 36 languages

PhotoDrama of Creation

Chart of the Ages

What Is This World
Coming To?
Who are the Bible Students?"

The association of International Bible Students has existed continuously since the days of Pastor Charles Taze Russell to the present. In Brother Russell's day, the IBSA was a cooperative association of Bible Student congregations worldwide, all united by the common beliefs taught in Brother Russell's Studies in the Scriptures series. The Watchtower was merely a publishing house and lecture service, with NO central control over these thousands of associated, but independent congregations.
IBSA name origin - 1910 (scan of original).

After the death of Brother Russell in 1916, J.F. Rutherford took control of the IBSA, acting in violation of Brother Russell's Will and the Watchtower Bylaws. By 1931 J.F. Rutherford had radically changed and reorganized the Watchtower into a different organization. He named his new organization "Jehovah's Witnesses," in order to distinguish it from the various groups formed by the 75% of original Bible Students no longer connected...."

-------------------------------------------------------
Courz infantile delusional symptoms no dey understand turenchi (English).
Courz pretends he did not see this portion of the same website (he copied from).
Courz con artist. ;
gringrin grin grin

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

WHY?

So if JWs are saying the same today what makes you think they're false prophets?

Ọmọ learn to interpret scriptures!
Both John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth talked about God's Kingdom as if it's coming in the first century, in fact those that listened to the enthusiastic way both John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth declared this message back then asked Jesus:
“Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?” Act 1:6
WHY do they think so?
Because they had the impression that God's kingdom will come in their generation, but did Jesus condemned them for thinking so?
NO! He appreciatively assigned them to a great work which you're all seeing them doing today {Act 1:8} and with their hearts firmly fixed on the kingdom of God while you are fighting and killings one another over politics!

Jesus said it's by the fruit of each religion that you will KNOW which one belongs to God and those belonging to Satan {Matthew 7:16-18} so it's not about how many mistakes Jesus' disciples makes but what have they been able to achieve globally as they go about picking individuals from different races throughout the earth and making them disciples of Christ: The Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} they are showing love to their neighbours and fellow believers as peacelovers. But what about you and your cohorts? You can't even relate peacefully with your neighbours talkless fellow believers in other countries due to politics! smiley

So it's by their fine WORKS Sir not concentrating on their flaws because as imperfect humans all servants of God right from Genesis till today do makes mistakes but by the end of the day God's Holy Spirit will guide them to a profitable end! James 2:18-26 smiley
BLASP! BLASPHEMY!! BLASPHEMY!!!
For calling Jesus Christ a liar...u blaspheme God...Jesus said;
Matthew 24:36
[36]“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

Jesus saying the kingdom of God is at hand means d kingdom of God is coming...he didn't set date because he said he did not know... blasphemy! blasphemy!!Jesus never said 1878,1914,1925,1968,1975... JW set those date and they failed...Jesus never set date and he is JUSTIFIED.

In Act 1:6
Acts of the Apostles 1:6-7
[6]So when the apostles were with Jesus, they kept asking him, “Lord, has the time come for you to free Israel and restore our kingdom?”
[7]He replied, “The Father alone has the authority to set those dates and times, and they are not for you to know.

The disciples only ASKED QUESTIONS...they did not predicta date. Jesus told them only the Father had the right to set date and they agreed and none of them in their letters went on to SET DATES.

But JW disobeyed God and went on in their publications WatchTower and SET DATES and THEY FAILED.

BLASPHEMY...Do wat God alone can do is BLASPHEMY.

So, JW can be tagged as BLASPHEMOUS ORGANIZATION

4 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Janosky:

Search Our Website:

BIBLE STUDY TOOLS

Harvest Truth Database
Comprehensive Study
and Search tools

in 36 languages

PhotoDrama of Creation

Chart of the Ages

What Is This World
Coming To?

The association of International Bible Students has existed continuously since the days of Pastor Charles Taze Russell to the present. In Brother Russell's day, the IBSA was a cooperative association of Bible Student congregations worldwide, all united by the common beliefs taught in Brother Russell's Studies in the Scriptures series. The Watchtower was merely a publishing house and lecture service, with NO central control over these thousands of associated, but independent congregations.
After the death of Brother Russell in 1916, J.F. Rutherford took control of the IBSA, acting in violation of Brother Russell's Will and the Watchtower Bylaws. By 1931 J.F. Rutherford had radically changed and reorganized the Watchtower into a different organization. He named his new organization "Jehovah's Witnesses," in order to distinguish it from the various groups formed by the 75% of original Bible Students no longer connected...."

Courz infantile delusional symptoms no sandastand turenchi (English).
Courz pretends he did not see this portion of the same website (he copied from)
Courz con artist. ;
gringrin grin

You are trying very hard to twist this issue in your Maggot infested brain so that it can work out to your dilusion. You are really telling yourself that the sky is black when it is Blue. Try harder. You are really revealing your mental illness and people are reading your comments. Keep trying to twist it but your twisting will not change who owns IBSA, the main purpose of IBSA, and The fact that they are Freemasons!

Dum Dum! IBSA was founded in England. Can't you read? It was founded in England and has branches in different countries as shown in their website. IBSA is a corporation of Jehovah's witnesses Outside the US. It is clearly shown in the pics I posted but You've got Maggot infested brain and you seriously don't want what you are seeing to be true. So, you are trying to use Meaningless Mathematics to wriggle your way out of the truth. grin grin cheesy You're making a fool of yourself Janosky. You are a Freemason. cheesy cheesy

Bow your head in Shame with your Maggot infested brain! I know that what you are typing is what you are really trying to use to convince yourself. You can't believe what you have just seen. So, you are trying to console yourself! IBSA is separate from JWs But You JWs own IBSA aka Bible Students because Watchtower is a Freemason Cult! You are all Freemasons! You are dedicating your life to a Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian one! You're a Freemason by association Janosky with your Maggot infested brain. grin grin

IBSA are owned by you JWs although they celebrate Christmas, Birthdays and everything else JWs prohibit at the same time stick to the teachings of Russell. Watchtower gets to exhibit its Full Freemason membership through IBSA and at the same time can pretend to be a pseudo Christian Cult through JWs in order to get your Free labor, Money and Donations. Your Governing body are from IBSA So you guys are One no matter how you choose to look at it! Why do you think your Governing body are fascinated by Charles Taze Russell and communicate with him from the dead during their Coven meetings as revealed by Freemason JWs? IBSA love their Charles Taze Russell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
achorladey:

Make we teach am Bible small

On arriving, these said to him: “Teacher, we know you are truthful and you do not seek anyone’s favor, for you do not look at the outward appearance of people, but you teach the way of God in line with truth. Is it lawful to pay head tax to Caesar or not? 15 Should we pay, or should we not pay?” Detecting their hypocrisy, he said to them: “Why do you put me to the test? Bring me a de·narʹi·us to look at.” 16 They brought one, and he said to them: “Whose image and inscription is this?” They said to him: “Caesar’s.” 17 Jesus then said: “Pay back Caesar’s things to Caesar,+ but God’s things to God.” And they were amazed at him.

Make we ask am

MaxInDHouse, is CAESAR part of the POLITICAL ELEMENT OF THIS WORLD or NOT grin grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse as you plan to respond please, please grin grin grin

Don't forget your

According to MaxInDHouse, part of the world = political elements of this world. So we are asking MaxInDHouse, is CAESAR part of the political element of this world or NOT.

If YES is the answer, do MaxInDHouse pay to caesar aka political element of the world and in so doing is a part of CAESAR aka political element of the world in contributing to what CAESAR aka political element of the world does or do?

I want to see the Bible study MaxInDHouse boast about.
He would Dodge the answer and start saying all sort of BLASPHEMY...imagine him calling Jesus false prophet that Jesus said the kingdom of God is at hand and dat did not fulfil... imagine his audacity

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Janosky:

Search Our Website:

BIBLE STUDY TOOLS

Harvest Truth Database
Comprehensive Study
and Search tools

in 36 languages

PhotoDrama of Creation

Chart of the Ages

What Is This World
Coming To?

Courz infantile delusional symptoms no dey understand turenchi (English).
Courz pretends he did not see this portion of the same website (he copied from).
Courz con artist. ;
gringrin grin grin

Any claims of IBSA not connected to JWs is meant to be a Smokescreen statement by Watchtower to deceive you JWs. They are Freemasons remember? Freemasons use smokescreen statements. Go and read about the Deceit of Freemasons jare You dullard! Use your Brain! The opposite is the Reality! What you should focus on is what they say where these corporations are registered. Go to websites having the registration of these corporations and read what they say there. What they say to you JWs is Always different from what they say to the Public! They are running a Scam with IBSA You Fool! You ought to know this by now!

Mad Janosky with a Maggot infested brain, look at another website exposing your delusion! Union of International Associations says IBSA work for Jehovah's witnesses and Jw. org website is listed as a Contact detail. What say you, O Janosky with a Maggot infested brain! grin grin grin cheesy

Use Mathematics and deny this one let me see. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

[36]“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

Jesus saying the kingdom of God is at hand means d kingdom of God is coming...he didn't set date because he said he did not know... blasphemy! blasphemy!!Jesus never said 1878,1914,1925,1968,1975... JW set those date and they failed...Jesus never set date and he is JUSTIFIED.

[6]So when the apostles were with Jesus, they kept asking him, “Lord, has the time come for you to free Israel and restore our kingdom?”
[7]He replied, “The Father alone has the authority to set those dates and times, and they are not for you to know.

The disciples only ASKED QUESTIONS...they did not predicta date. Jesus told them only the Father had the right to set date and they agreed and none of them in their letters went on to SET DATES.

But JW disobeyed God and went on in their publications WatchTower and SET DATES and THEY FAILED.

So, JW can be tagged as BLASPHEMOUS ORGANIZATION

You're not ready to carry weapons against us just like your kind does in other religion shey? cheesy

Leave blasphemy against God for God Himself to judge!

If Jesus said "the Kingdom is at hand" some 2,000 years ago and his disciples (closest confidants) thought he's talking about their generation {Act 1:6} then he should be a false prophet going by your judgment, after all his listeners who were his closest friends thought he was talking about their time!

Ọmọ humbly request a free home Bible study and we will TEACH you what John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and Jehovah's Witnesses meant by continuing advertising God's Kingdom till today! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

He would Dodge the answer and start saying all sort of BLASPHEMY...imagine him calling Jesus false prophet that Jesus said the kingdom of God is at hand and dat did not fulfil... imagine his audacity

You no get dagger knife, gun or bomb to kill those blaspheming against your god, shey?

I've told you times without number STOP quoting me because you and i aren't serving the same god. I think you will stop quoting me from now after all i have blasphem your god.

If you're claiming JWs are false prophets for talking about God's Kingdom as if it's coming in our generation and the media mistranslated our message as if it's a prophecy then Jesus must have been a false prophet too after all that's the impression his message created in the hearts of all his listeners.
His own disciples who best understood him shows exactly what they thought about Jesus' message! Act 1:6 smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Emusan(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Says the Hallgoer who knows nothing about spiritual matters cheesy grin cheesy grin

If the Hallgoers have not accused Jesus and His disciples, who will they accuse? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

WHY?

But this isn't the same message, Watchtower false prophecies all about.

1. "Repent for God's Kingdom is at hand" is different from "By the end of 1925 Faithful people like Abraham, Isaac to Abel will be resurrected to earth."

2. "Repent for God's Kingdom is at hand" is different from "The battle of Armageddon will happen at end of 1914"

3. "Repent for God's Kingdom is at hand" is different from "Jesus will become king in 1878"

4. "Repent for God's Kingdom is at hand" is different from "the world will end in 1914"

And many more! grin cheesy grin grin grin

You inserted the word "TODAY" when you know the person isn't talking about TODAY cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Anyway, JWs aren't saying the same thing back then just say bright light is saying the same thing TODAY cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by GoodIsGod: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Janosky:

Acts 3:13
"The God of Abraham, and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our forefathers,has glorified His servant, Jesus"

Oga, is Exodus 6:3 (KJV) in your Bible?

GoodIsGod REJECTS & DENY the holy scriptures in public.

SHAME ON YOU, enemies of the Gospel.
grin grin grin

grin
While Acts 3:13 buttressed your point, Exodus 6:3 is irrelevant in this discussion. (Exodus shows God revealing His name Jehovah. I got to know this as a kid.) So it's irrelevant.

About Acts. 3:13 It is true the Apostle called Jesus a servant of God. But did Jesus ever refer to Himself as a servant of God? He never did. He referred to Himself as the son of God. This means that His Sonship supercedes any other position He holds.

The problem of you guys is that you by your actions sympathize with God as if Jesus is dragging the position with His Father. So, all the verses you look for are those that put a wide gap between Jesus and the Father Jehovah, when He himself said if you have seen me you have seen the father.

Jesus' Sonship supercedes any other position he holds.

Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're not ready to carry weapons against us just like your kind does in other religion shey? cheesy

Leave blasphemy against God for God Himself to judge!

If Jesus said "the Kingdom is at hand" some 2,000 years ago and his disciples (closest confidants) thought he's talking about their generation {Act 1:6} then he should be a false prophet going by your judgment, after all his listeners who were his closest friends thought he was talking about their time!

Ọmọ humbly request a free home Bible study and we will TEACH you what John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and Jehovah's Witnesses meant by continuing advertising God's Kingdom till today! smiley
Thank God you said they thought but not disobeyed...but u people went on to disobey by setting a date even Christ CANNOT set. That on it's own is BLASPHEMY.

I won't allow heresy in my home...I won't even offer you a cup of water to drink if u come. I will not take part in encouraging ur heretic destructive bound teaching
Read
2 John 1:10-11
[10]If anyone comes to your meeting and does not teach the truth about Christ, don’t invite that person into your home or give any kind of encouragement.
[11]Anyone who encourages such people becomes a partner in their evil work.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

[]

Jesus preaching after his baptism since 30 CE till tomorrow, "God's kingdom is at hand".
This is 2022,has Jesus prophecy fulfilled?
Luke 19:11 & Luke 24:21,25, did the disciples made the same mistake you accused JWs for?
Yes.
1 Samuel 3:20 & 16:6, did Prophet Samuel make similar mistake of FALSE prophecy?
Yes.
Matthew 26:31-35,69-75, again did the disciples make similar mistake of FALSE prophecy & prediction?
Yes.

Acts 15:14-17,are they still Jehovah's servants calling on the name of the only true God?
immaculatesense:

Luke 24:21,25 & Luke 19:11, did the kingdom of God arrive immediately?
Today, did the kingdom of God arrive immediately?
the disciples prediction FAILED.
Oga, it's in your Bible.

immaculatesense:

[s]So, JW can be tagged as BLASPHEMOUS ORGANIZATION[/s]

Acts 3:13 & John 9:4, the disciples with Jesus are Jehovah's servants.
Your last sentence is not true.
1 Samuel 2:27-35, Jehovah changed his prophecy on Eli priesthood, did God fail?
Oga your claim is not true.
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Janosky:

Jesus preaching after his baptism since 30 CE till tomorrow, "God's kingdom is at hand".
This is 2022,has Jesus prophecy fulfilled?
Luke 19:11 & Luke 24:21,25, did the disciples made the same mistake you accused JWs for?
Yes.
1 Samuel 3:20 & 16:6, did Prophet Samuel make similar mistake of FALSE prophecy?
Yes.
Matthew 26:31-35,69-75, again did the disciples make similar mistake of FALSE prophecy & prediction?
Yes.

Acts 15:14-17,are they still Jehovah's servants calling on the name of the only true God?

Oga, it's in your Bible.

Acts 3:13 & John 9:4, the disciples with Jesus are Jehovah's servants.
Your last sentence is not true.
1 Samuel 2:27-35, Jehovah changed his prophecy on Eli priesthood, did God fail?
Oga your claim is not true.
BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY!!! BLASPHEMY
I av warned u...I know u won't listen...those prepared for everlasting torment won't listen...but I av warned u...u just crossed that line that God lie and Jesus lied and God break is promises... BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY!! BLASPHEMY!!!
The Bible says
"The Lord is not a man that he should lie,nor a son of man that he should repent of his promises"
The Bible says
"The Lord is not fail concerning his promises as SOME accuses of failure but long-suffering towards all not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance"
Again the Bible says
A day is like a toward years and a thousand years like a day in the eyes of the Lord

Jesus did not set date for his coming,he only said the kingdom of God is at hand(coming)...So no date no lie.

JW set date for Jesus six times...Jesus did not come...they set date,it failed,so they are liars and thereby FALSE PROPHETS

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by immaculatesense(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You no get dagger knife, gun or bomb to kill those blaspheming against your god, shey?

I've told you times without number STOP quoting me because you and i aren't serving the same god. I think you will stop quoting me from now after all i have blasphem your god.

If you're claiming JWs are false prophets for talking about God's Kingdom as if it's coming in our generation and the media mistranslated our message as if it's a prophecy then Jesus must have been a false prophet too after all that's the impression his message created in the hearts of all his listeners.
His own disciples who best understood him shows exactly what they thought about Jesus' message! Act 1:6 smiley
They THOUGHT...we Christians are still thinking today too...he may come today or not...we are always read.
But JW set date...exact date...but they failed...
Not ONCE
Not TWICE
BUT SIX TIMES...

FAILURE AT IT PEAK...FALSE PROPHETS ORGANIZATION

SEALED

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by achorladey: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

You too sabi im tactics running from pillar to post, changing the goal post as he moves grin grin grin

Na to boast and beat chest about military intelligence all over nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Emusan:

Says the Hallgoer who knows nothing about spiritual matters cheesy grin cheesy grin
If the Hallgoers have not accused Jesus and His disciples, who will they accuse? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
But this isn't the same message, Watchtower false prophecies all about.
1. "Repent for God's Kingdom is at hand" is different from "By the end of 1925 Faithful people like Abraham, Isaac to Abel will be resurrected to earth."
2. "Repent for God's Kingdom is at hand" is different from "The battle of Armageddon will happen at end of 1914"
3. "Repent for God's Kingdom is at hand" is different from "Jesus will become king in 1878"
4. "Repent for God's Kingdom is at hand" is different from "the world will end in 1914"
And many more! grin cheesy grin grin grin
You inserted the word "TODAY" when you know the person isn't talking about TODAY cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Anyway, JWs aren't saying the same thing back then just say bright light is saying the same thing TODAY cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Jehovah's Witnesses claimed that Jesus returned in the year 1914 and according to God's word Jesus' attitude will never change {Hebrews 13:8} just as he worked with his friends for three and a half years preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom and by the end of the day his disciples were contemplating the Kingdom will take charge in the first century {Act 1:6} that's exactly what is happening today.
His first century Jewish disciples saw him life, heard his voice directly and followed his during his ministry yet they thought he was referring to a certain time. It's the same way his disciples today are anticipating his glorious kingdom after seeing so many things having to do with the kingdom being fulfilled in their eyes.
So if you're now saying his disciples are false prophets for anticipating the Kingdom just as his first century Jewish disciples did then it's no longer his disciples but Jesus himself that you're accusing.

But if you want to be sincere with yourselves all what you need to ask is "what does John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth meant when they were saying the kingdom of God is at hand"

For your information, even John the baptist was confused because he taught after seeing the Christ the kingdom will start operation immediately. That's why he asked Jesus:
"Are you the Christ or are we to expect someone else?" Matthew 11:2-3

Just like other faithful servants of God throughout all generations John was expecting Jesus to begin his righteous rule in which John (a faithful servant of God) supposed not to be in the prison!

Jesus only told him that it's the revelation of some things that's on not what John the baptist was anticipating! Matthew 11:4-5

So if you're now calling those anticipating God's Kingdom "false prophets" then there's no need for segregation, include John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth too because they were talking about something that never came 2,000 years ago saying it is "AT HAND" perhaps you should research what that phrase "at hand" could mean to any listener! wink

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
immaculatesense:

Thank God you said they thought but not disobeyed...but u people went on to disobey but setting a date even Christ CANNOT set. That on it's own is BLASPHEMY.

I won't allow heresy in my home...I won't even offer you a cup of water to drink if u come. I will not take part of encourage ur heretic destructive bound teaching
Read
2 John 1:10-11
[10]If anyone comes to your meeting and does not teach the truth about Christ, don’t invite that person into your home or give any kind of encouragement.
[11]Anyone who encourages such people becomes a partner in their evil work.

Oga, delete 1 Samuel 16:6 or put "blasphemy" there.
Go & delete Luke 24:21,25 & Luke 19:11 & Matthew 26:31-35,69-75 or mark "blasphemy" there for your Bible.

Your gods of men 2020 prophecies of prosperity NEVER fulfil & FAILED ! (Oga, use internet verify am) or you mean that global catastrophe of covid19 & massive lockdown was your prosperity. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 236
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.