Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) (56818 Views)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Newusername(m): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is what you get when one does not have sense and virtues.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Polynek(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Both of them are mad undecided
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Slynation(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Some ladies will never learn...
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by virginchaser(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
19 years old? I know it's tough to re trace her steps back with alleged pregnancy and the beast couldn't comprehend why she couldn't do something about her pregnancy.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by kindlyheart: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2022
this is so bad
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Edyice: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Yes. Serves her right. Her boyfriend was nice enough to be beat just 3 months out of her life span.

If na me, I go beat 20 years out of her life span. She dey Mad.

Bad guy you are ( almost , maybe )

Do some research on any lady's you are violently abusing because you u near my sister or cousin ( let's just say , I will come to your burial , no one will know I killed you )
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Kollins11: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Edyice:

Bad guy you are ( almost , maybe )

Do some research on any lady's you are violently abusing because you u near my sister or cousin ( let's just say , I will come to your burial , no one will know I killed you )
Oga, I go beat your sisters and cousins and nothing will happen.

The funny thing is that.. They would still run after me claiming they're in love with me despite the serious beating.

They would even tag you a bad and wicked brother if you advise them to leave toxic relationship.

I go beat your sisters, daughters and cousins anyhow..
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by BoboNogoDie: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'll try and diagnose you now... But tell me... How much did your mother whorish lifestyle affected you? Please feel free to pour out this emotions.
Ọdẹ alayebajẹ
You don't know me nor my mother.
Besides we know you here as a frustrated jobless lonely whóre.
You confessed to sending nudes to a so-called guy and fortunately, because of how disorganised and senseless as you are, you even slipped to sending it to a WhatsApp status.
Judge yourself!

Who sends nudes to a so-called boyfriend?
Only a low level shameless manners harlōt that you're.

Who makes such WhatsApp mispostings?

Only a dumb harlōt.

Now, I believe you did that under your USELESS father's roof and I only believe that the goat you sent the nudes to have dumped your ugly ass long time ago.
You're indeed a miserable loser grin grin grin
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by bmdmix15: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2022
any b4 n after pic?

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Konjiboii: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2022
If wotowoto has a face this is what it will look like
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Hahahahahahah! some girls really needs this in the Zoogeria! But the beating plenty! but I comot mouth for boyfriend and girlfriend matter! na chiri were situation!
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Like I said in an earlier thread, many of these young ladies have a pact with self destruction.

Even harlots of old no do reach wetin small girls of today dey do!
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by delishpot: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Love hurts sometimes (or all the time depending on the one you love)
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Itzurboi(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Why Chinese girl go even date Warri guy... cool
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2022
I hope she stays in the relationship.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2022
princeemmma:
The man must have learn boxing for a while, because this one looks like gbas gbos

They eye corn red like pepper

And you think, it is funny abi?
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by AustineCJ: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2022
The beaten come turn her into an old Chinese woman ��

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Theoarhics: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2022
That guy get mental problem. See as he beat her like thief.

3 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Urm, why hasnt the boy been shot?
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by nedekid: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Na wah.
Nigerians are really dealing with these Chinese people oh. The other day one was sentenced for tearing naira note.
Chinese girl sorry, get well soonest.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2022
19?

Who writes these articles?
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Blaksheep01: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A 19-year-old Akwa Ibom girl is currently in a bad state after she was brutalised by her alleged boyfriend in Ugboroke area
of Warri, Delta State.

It was gathered that the suspect identified as Patrick Fregene met the victim on the internet and invited her to Warri. Ever since then he turned her into a punching bag.

"He has been locking her indoor and beating her continuously without his neighbours knowing," a source narrated.

"Thank God for the intervention of his elder brother who heard her crying at night and broke down the door only to discover her like this. She has been taken to the nearest hospital for treatment." the source added.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, confirmed the incident on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.

"A quick visit this morning to the 19 years old akwa-Ibom state lady, beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend in Ugboroke,
Uvwie, Delta State. There is no justification for such action against anyone and the law would take its course even if the said suspect is on the run," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/19-year-old-girl-beaten-to-pulp-by-her-boyfriend-in-delta-state-video.html

I think her boyfriend should be locked up with buhari in the same room.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by sleekflow(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Who has ever noticed that when people are beaten to a certain extent, they begin to look alike? Whether fair or dark

This is too bad... Even redpiller no go do this kind damage
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by uuzba(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Afamsi:
That guy is an animal in human form
How can we identify such people?
How?
The girl was swiping phone
The man was swiping and pressing internet.
If the girl do shakara now, they will say she was stupid.
So she opened up and went to meet the man.
Now see it.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Kingcalls: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Most men are beast in human form,the animal deserves to be giving triple of this beating.

So as women.. u saw the threat this morning about a man that was pummelled by the wife and it landed him in hospital...she saw and dint condemn it cos it was a woman that committed... now u are here to call men beasts like women don't do same... hypocrisy will kill y feminists... e good as them de kpokpo una, u all deserve it
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2022
biggest kudos to the guy that beat the shameless b*itch. she doesnt have any self respect. how can you meet someone on socials and next thing you are living with him. she deserves every treatment done by that guy. useless ladies everywhere
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by uuzba(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Theoarhics:
That guy get mental problem. See as he beat her like thief.

Why didn't she know that the guy has mental problem?
Why?
Abeg for anybody out there, KNOW VERY WELL FIRST.

If I were to be in same room with everybody on this Nairaland website, I WILL LEAVE THAT ROOM AND RUN.
I don't trust ANYBODY here on this website.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Plugsk(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2022
A useful person won't and can't be caught up in things like this. Useless gender undecided
ExAngel007:
A 19-year-old Akwa Ibom girl is currently in a bad state after she was brutalised by her alleged boyfriend in Ugboroke area
of Warri, Delta State.

It was gathered that the suspect identified as Patrick Fregene met the victim on the internet and invited her to Warri. Ever since then he turned her into a punching bag.

"He has been locking her indoor and beating her continuously without his neighbours knowing," a source narrated.

"Thank God for the intervention of his elder brother who heard her crying at night and broke down the door only to discover her like this. She has been taken to the nearest hospital for treatment." the source added.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, confirmed the incident on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.

"A quick visit this morning to the 19 years old akwa-Ibom state lady, beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend in Ugboroke,
Uvwie, Delta State. There is no justification for such action against anyone and the law would take its course even if the said suspect is on the run," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/19-year-old-girl-beaten-to-pulp-by-her-boyfriend-in-delta-state-video.html
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by KillerCrocodile: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
She went to stay with someone she met on the Internet ?

I see a lack of proper home training and upbringing.

Online Love turn to...... On-ground beating.

She is even lucky they didn't use her for Rituals.

Na wa oo ....... See her face.

Like someone wey just fight with Anthony Joshua...... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.