Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) (56919 Views)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by jrusky(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wait, pls does this girl has no brother or uncle or cousin or even street big brothers or what?

How can someone beat your sister or your street girl like this and that beast is not yet on life support in hospital bed?

Hhmm...anyway let me just hold my peace.

Touch my sister and I will put you on wheelchair for the rest of your life and I won't feel remorse about it a bit, I guess God knows that was why I have no single sister all five of us are men not just a simp men I mean real and a very hard men with millitary upbringing.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by dododawa1: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Laughing and not laughing
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Emola12(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yeye girls in Nigeria tueh... Abeg who can tell me d number wey dey her chest make i play am for lotto

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by kingyakos: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
The guy might be yahoo boy having a Chinese client, so he was actually looking for an African Chinese to make video call with his Chinese client.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by NoGirlfriend: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
d guy na real panel beater
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Olaniyimubarak: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hook up gone wrong grin grin grin
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by sterlingD(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
obiekunie01:
how do they do this kind of beaten that always convert them to Chinese??

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Enumerator(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
She carry belle on top the beating ?
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Enumerator(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy
obiekunie01:

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Teenage Love
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
angry b4 then,boys supposed gathered and give the beast maximum shishi.dip his dik lipsrsealed in Hausa blended pepper and use some to rub his eyes b4 hand him over to soldier make those ones mend him small and finally to ogwashi uku police
Karlman:
The Animal should be Jailed or Shot!

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
obiekunie01:

Whenever you hear of someone beaten to pulp just expect to see a Chinese.

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by ChronicGp(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
She's obviosly carryin a child
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by onos1979(f): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lipsrsealed I no wan laff. but grin, the beating turn am to old Chinese woman
you no good at all, see the way you make person laugh so tey my belle won bost.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by nickyj19: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin abeg who get before and after the beating picture I wan see something grin grin grin
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by femshadrach(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
There is more to this
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by 4richminds(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Either with marriage or not, man wey go beat you go beat you
Blue86:
Listening to the wisdom of the elders ( the bible) will go a long way in adding to your life.

Couples life without marriage is wrong.

And being in a marriage without the go ahead of the Lord Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith, is wrong.

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by bluefilm: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetvie:
I detest guys that beat woman more than anythingYeah, woman can be annoying we know...Beating somebody daughter to this extendThe guy need to be jailI dont want to know how much am in love or love someone if u raise ur hand on me, that very moment we're done..

Crap.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by manchinKY(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Blue86:
Listening to the wisdom of the elders ( the bible) will go a long way in adding to your life.

Couples life without marriage is wrong.

And being in a marriage without the go ahead of the Lord Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith, is wrong.

I hope say ur papa no dey beat ur mama sha?

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by godofuck231: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
obiekunie01:

its a skilled beating and it passes trough certain families

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Perocom(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
She carry belle on top the beating ?

Probably that was the reason for the inhuman treatment on her, small boys no wan hear say you get belle for dem oo, you go collect.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good for her, you leave your parents house,go follow gbola, now you see the results,see correct beating plus Belle wea you carry
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Wwwq: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Really
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
That babe resemble one of my Chinese clients wey dey own me, but the guy dey craze oo, see as him beat person pikin anyhow come knack her pregnancy join,that guy should be given a general community beating
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by jehoha696(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
I doubt diz story,thru out the beatin she no shout,she juz palm since then dey collect all d beatin...
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
jrusky:
Wait, pls does this girl has no brother or uncle or cousin or even street big brothers or what?

How can someone beat your sister or your street girl like this and that beast is not yet on life support in hospital bed?

Hhmm...anyway let me just hold my peace.

Touch my sister and I will put you on wheelchair for the rest of your life and I won't feel remorse about it a bit, I guess God knows that was why I have no single sister all five of us are men not just a simp men I mean real and a very hard men with millitary upbringing.

My guy my guy
Boys no dey carry my sisters play that year for sec sch bcoz them know say we be weyrey brothers
We Don fight family bout bcoz one fool beat my sis, my mom went to ask what happened, them insult her come back
Omoh you wan see fight like cult clash, one week sef fight still dey go on
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Oizee(f): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lipsrsealed I no wan laff. but grin, the beating turn am to old Chinese woman
lol, I know u have already laughed before u could type.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A 19-year-old Akwa Ibom girl is currently in a bad state after she was brutalised by her alleged boyfriend in Ugboroke area
of Warri, Delta State.

It was gathered that the suspect identified as Patrick Fregene met the victim on the internet and invited her to Warri. Ever since then he turned her into a punching bag.

"He has been locking her indoor and beating her continuously without his neighbours knowing," a source narrated.

"Thank God for the intervention of his elder brother who heard her crying at night and broke down the door only to discover her like this. She has been taken to the nearest hospital for treatment." the source added.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, confirmed the incident on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.

"A quick visit this morning to the 19 years old akwa-Ibom state lady, beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend in Ugboroke,
Uvwie, Delta State. There is no justification for such action against anyone and the law would take its course even if the said suspect is on the run," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/19-year-old-girl-beaten-to-pulp-by-her-boyfriend-in-delta-state-video.html
While I strongly condemn this wicked and inhuman beaten by the said boyfriend, I want to say the girl in question is stupid and senseless why do I say so , you met someone on the internet all the way from akwa ibom you came to visit him , now started to live with him as what as your husband who paid your bride price or what I don't just understand and a 19 year old girl for that matter, does she not have parent's, siblings or even a relative, someone you met online you start living with him just like that , that's madness to me , very stupid senseless act.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Emmanuel909090: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Speechless
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ntorrrrr!

That serves girls right who looks for a dick. Mtcheeew!!!!!
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by pacespot(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why she Kon resemble a Chinese after the beating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.