Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,301 members, 7,881,106 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country (14498 Views)

NNPC Secures $3bn Loan To Stabilise The Naira / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / APC Presidential Ticket: Senators Divided Over Moves To Pick Lawan As Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by MartinsD12(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/news/sen-kalu-urges-buhari-pick-lawan-successor-says-hell-stabilise-country/

Kalu is awkward and stupid, on behalf of ndi Igbo world wide we disown this man for displaying this senseless character
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by ozo13(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
How will Ahmed Lawan of the Bade tribe from Gashua stand up to an Atiku a Fulani man from Adamawa in an election for the office of President.

Ahmed Lawan can’t even win Governor of his state because of his minority status, but greed and desperation to be the SPs Vice won’t allow OUK see this.
i think he is even codedly rooting for VP
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by IbileIfe: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2022

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by pat077: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's like this kalu is mad. Imagine someone that ought to be in prison tell us who to be president
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Tribal: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
But you don't need to doctor what he wrote, you should have been more creative in your satanic Deception and Division of Southerners. You are a Camouflaging Fulani! Why did you change his "Obasanjo's Tenure ensured 67% of Igbo's Participantion" to endure?! I'm not sure if I quoted him right but nithing like ensure in everything he wrote! Igbos, Yorubas and all Southerners, can you see the Trick of how these blood-sucking Animals have causing disaffection and Enemies among you all to further Enslaved You People?! It is called Divide and Rule, and that has been their major Weapon. This is 2022, have you Southerners woken and United or are you people still being incorrigibly gullible to the Foolanis?!

Nosayer:

It's garbage and an empty piece of trash. I was reading till I got to the point "Obasanjo endured 67% Igbos participation and Igbos made Nigeria great".

Putting one tribe over the other and the fight for superiority is the reason Igbos and Yorubas don't come in alliance. Unless we realized the uselessness of superiority battle (Igbos especially), the south can never unite.

Let me ask, was the same Obasanjo loved his people? If no, why?

Every tribe is important in Nigeria especially the major tribes. But we can't come together in alliance when we keep insinuating that one tribe is better than the others. That's why a section will keep losing out and the South in general will keep losing.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Billygee2u: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Cloud007: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is it not wise that he should have refrain from talking?

A leader should not be making pronouncememt that could affect his region if things later don't go as planned.

Why willfully put yourself in a difficult position.
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Man4djob: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's amazing how d region that ought to produce d next king is begging to b called a senior servant. It's a pity.
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Ibroibadan(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
If give governor ticket of his State he cannot win let alone to be elect as president of Nigeria.
A rober stamp s.president
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by KINGS100(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=ojuu4u post=113401735]They are angry that Yoruba not surporting them but not angry that Fulani not ready to allow them to rule.

Before they said they want president but at eleven hour they now want power to be retained in the north for another 8 years but wish to be assistant to Fulani emirate.

.....what they want nobody knows..... [/WHO IS THEY? SAY HE INSTEAD]
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by TempleHouse: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is an Igbo leader crying out loudly so that a Northerner can make him Senate President !

Who will take Igbo people serious now

What an embarrassment !!
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Theoarhics: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Igbo people you see one of una? Yet you be taking about political marginalisation. So many betrayals amongst yourselves....reason why you guys can never be president .
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by drlateef: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Spoiler politics leads you nowhere. That’s exactly what Azikiwe did and caused generational problems for Igbo.
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Youarespecial: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
[/i][i]
oz4real83:
Uzor Kalu keeps reminding me of the film "Carlito's way" starring Al Pacino and Sean Penn. In the film, Carlito was freed from prison due to the legal ingenuity of his friend and personal lawyer Kleinfield. As a result of this, Carlito was willing to do anything for him as a reward for the freedom he was enjoying and that ultimately led to his death. Uzor Kalu is willing to do anything for the I'll jknmj because it was as a result of their ingenuity that a man who was guilty of corruption charges, is now free and enjoying all matters of freedom with old things being passed away and a new saint being born. I just hope what finally happened to Carlito doesn't happen to him embarassed.
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by jrusky(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Can my people see one of the demon demonising the SE now?

Hear your Kalu now and you are here telling other region in other party to vote "wise vote Obi" and a person of Kalu is putting all his life on Lawan.

Pls Is umahi not in apc with Kalu? Is Okorocha not in apc with Kalu? Is Onu, Nnamani etc are no longer from SE that this goats refused to support but his useless occultic god is angry with Tinubu and Osibanjo and he the bitch betrayer his demonic god not angry with him baa?

If any of you come here again to attack Tinubu may Amadioha strike you all. Face Kalu he has lots of candidates from his region but prefer Lawan knowing fully well Atiku is from the North with Lawan.

I spit. If you come here again to shout Obi na thunder go fire you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by PointZerom: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
This mentally deranged slowpoke should be ready to kiss the red chambers bye bye when a yoruba man becomes President because we will frustrate the political maroon and nonentity out of APC and institute his recall. bloody fool

Shut up.

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Khaysee: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Someone that cant win gov of his state should be given consensus
Everyone Should contest for presidency direct primary
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
This mentally deranged slowpoke should be ready to kiss the red chambers bye bye when a yoruba man becomes President because we will frustrate the political maroon and nonentity out of APC and institute his recall. bloody fool

Certified i.m.b.ec.i.l.e! Which yoloba president?
ikpuru latrine!
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Jungleluv5: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
I think we need to check his brain maybe there is little quantity of umpumiri.
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by georgeakins: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Pa Mbazuluike Amaechi has already told everyone that wishes to know, that Zik decided to join the north in an alliance, because they noticed Awolowo was playing both sides.
Awolowo was secretly negotiating with NCNC and NPC, unbeknown to both parties. Once this betrayal was discovered by both the Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello, Zik decided to forge ahead with the north.

The same cunning attitude of the Yorubas is repeating itself in the dispensation. Tinubu running for presidency when he could have easily supported the SE claim, and the north wouldn't have been able to muster courage to upturn that, as the 3 southern regions would have been speaking in unison.

Just the way Ibos would always give false reasons why no politician from Iboland was touched during the 1966 coup.

If the reason you gave above was true, why did Micheal Okpara say he would always regret advising Zik not to form an alliance with Awolowo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Kayluka100: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerian politicians don't even know what's next for them �
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by seborrhic: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
CaptainFM1:
Kalu just dey fight for VP slot.

With the joker PDP is given them now, only someone like Tinubu or Osinbajo can wrestle.

Others are just push overs.

The only place Lawan would probably win is his lga in a contest against Atiku.
Lawan and Uzor are both working for a guaranteed retention of power by the North in the form of Atiku and people should realise this and reject it.
I have said it,if APC denies Tinubu the ticket(via consensus,which is the only way Tinubu can lose the ticket)he should decamp to any other party and fly the ticket under that party.
In a three way raise involving 2 Northerners and one formidable southerner with an appreciable Northern base,Tinubu would still come out tops.
He would carry the entire South,despite whatever the SE does;and has formidable political machinery in Kano,Kaduna,even Katsina with their large voting population that would likely split the northern votes down the middle.
This presidency is for Tinubu's to lose.
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Sarsaproko: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nonsense!
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by omoranmilowo: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
He also advised those who think the presidency of the country can be purchased with money to stop throwing their money around.

Orji, just mention Tinubu instead of parabola ting . Nevertheless, you are talking out of bad belle.
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Ayhurthunde(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kalu: if we don't get it, let the North keep it.

What a shameless man at Kalu
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/news/sen-kalu-urges-buhari-pick-lawan-successor-says-hell-stabilise-country/

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by TempleHouse: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
starstaz:
Like Azikwe like Kalu. Repeating same 1959 script. Down the line in few years to come will be screaming for help.
It’s in their DNA my brother
Igbo people are happy to take number 3 position in everything

1 Like

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
70 years old man
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Omohena: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kali.You're as stupid as your statement.Successor indeed.So,you have already rigged the election .Who told u that evil party APC will win
Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by Omohena: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kalu.You're as stupid as your statement.Successor indeed.So,you have already rigged the election .Who told u that evil party APC will win

1 Like

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by itsene: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Everyone blaming Zik?
Same way bumbling and fumbling children, making one mistake after the other, blame their parents for not raising them well!
No parents or elders can help those who lack WISDOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country by CaptainFM1: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
seborrhic:

The only place Lawan would probably win is his lga in a contest against Atiku.
Lawan and Uzor are both working for a guaranteed retention of power by the North in the form of Atiku and people should realise this and reject it.
I have said it,if APC denies Tinubu the ticket(via consensus,which is the only way Tinubu can lose the ticket)he should decamp to any other party and fly the ticket under that party.
In a three way raise involving 2 Northerners and one formidable southerner with an appreciable Northern base,Tinubu would still come out tops.
He would carry the entire South,despite whatever the SE does;and has formidable political machinery in Kano,Kaduna,even Katsina with their large voting population that would likely split the northern votes down the middle.
This presidency is for Tinubu's to lose.

The politicking APC is playing is to corner Tinubu to the point that it would be too late to opt for another party. Don't be surprised, they may announce the consensus at the very closing hour for submission of names and thus leaving no room for Tinubu to maneuver anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isreal Sold Non-Functional Drones To Nigeria For $240m / Senior Boko-Haram Member Arrested In Maiduguri / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 64th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.