Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi (2069 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency / 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by GuyWise101(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I am surprised and almost moved to tears as I see intelligent celebrities endorsing Peter Obi and the surprising thing is they are not asking for his 1naira, they even going as far as campaigning for him with their hard earned money.

I have never seen this kind of love for a politician in Nigeria before.

As it stands now it's Peter Obi and well meaning Nigerians against corrupt few politicians.

The few celebrities that I have seen so far are.

Peter Okoye

Deacon famous

African china

ILL bliss

Bovi

And many other celebrities and well meaning Nigerians.

If only the Northerners can see beyond tribal and religious sentiments and join us in the quest to change the country for good.

The wind of Peter Obi is uncontrollable and unstoppable.

Vote Peter Vote progress (vote PP)

12 Likes

Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
You didn't add my name there? grin

I am supporting Peter Obi and am a big star grin

16 Likes

Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by triple996(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even Niger deltans won't vote obi pandora
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by triple996(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even Niger deltans won't vote obi pandora cheesy
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
triple996:
Even Niger deltans won't vote obi

Yes, because good thing dey forbid them? grin

11 Likes

Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by Reality3080: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
triple996:
let them keep deceiving themselves

Their eye go soon clear
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by Reality3080: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:

Yes, because good thing they forbid them? grin
but anambra is in ruins now n peter obi can’t do anything,what will he do differently if he becomes president?
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by cheras1: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
triple996:

Are you from naija delta? You religious and tribal bigot. The only reason northerners will not vote obi is based on tribe and religion. Apart from that we all know he is the most qualified

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by DamianX: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Walk the talk. No be endorsement only.

Go out get your pvc
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by DamianX: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
cheras1:

Are you from naija delta? You religious and tribal bigot. The only reason northerners will not vote obi is based on tribe and religion. Apart from that we all know he is the most qualified

You Dy mind the idiott?
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
All of dem join with their supporters go dey deir Air conditioned room dey sleep betta sleep dey blow atomic bomb mess on election day
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by Akurakambe(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
triple996:
Who are you to speak for Niger deltans
Peter Obi is coming
Vote for Peter Obi for president

4 Likes

Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by Blake755: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
The better get sense abi suffer no dey tire us cool cool
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by lonecatt(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi will give other major contestants tough time
This is not just about shouting Pandora about like an mpurumiri addict,it will be issue based campaign.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by Help2020: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
GuyWise101:

I am surprised and almost moved to tears as I see intelligent celebrities endorsing Peter Obi and the surprising thing is they are not asking for his 1naira, they even going as far as campaigning for him with their hard earned money.

I have never seen this kind of love for a politician in Nigeria before.

As it stands now it's Peter Obi and well meaning Nigerians against corrupt few politicians.

The few celebrities that I have seen so far are.

Peter Okoye

Deacon famous

African china

ILL bliss

Bovi

And many other celebrities and well meaning Nigerians.

If only the Northerners can see beyond tribal and religious sentiments and join us in the quest to change the country for good.

The wind of Peter Obi is uncontrollable and unstoppable.

Vote Peter Vote progress (vote PP)
Tunde adnun
Peter okoye
Rugged man.
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by IamWonderful: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Just like Hilary Clinton, but lost to detested loud mouthed old man Donald trump.

_____Pandora Peter Obituary in Ezu river
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
triple996:
Even Niger deltans won't vote obi pandora
I am a Niger deltan and I'm voting PETER OBi

3 Likes

Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
If Obi manage to win Anambra, I will do giveaway on this forum.
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by ajekpaks(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
okay
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by Spandau: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Why don't you yourself go away?
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by silibaba: 5:56am On Jun 03, 2022
seunmsg:

N100 naira each
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by Bragalane: 7:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Can you explain how he is the most qualified with BSE in philosophy when erudite scholar, PhD holder like Osinbajo, Tinubu with many masters qualifications are there.

I no get time to de too talk just list the Pandora Criminal education qualifications n pls do not list honorary certification if you don't want God almighty in his infinite mer y to destroy your father's house.

cheras1:

Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Bragalane:
Can you explain how he is the most qualified with BSE in philosophy when erudite scholar, PhD holder like Osinbajo, Tinubu with many masters qualifications are there.

I no get time to de too talk just list the Pandora Criminal education qualifications n pls do not list honorary certification if you don't want God almighty in his infinite mer y to destroy your father's house.

Which osibanjo has PhD ?
Why are you lying na ...who dash monkey banana
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Can't C my name on the list.. What happened?
Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by cheras1: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Bragalane:

If Buhari could use 30 San to defend having an ssce to rule Nigeria. You are telling me someone with a confirm BSC is not qualified? Educational qualification does not make you a good leader. Credibility and how much you love to make your country progress. We can’t trust Tinubu who took half of Lagos as a governor neither Osibanjo who will be under his control. You people don’t have anything against obi except the pandora nonsense, meanwhile we saw with our naked eyes how Tinubu used bullion vans to load money and how osibanjo stole with the excuse of feeding school children.

Re: See The Track Of Celebrities Endorsing Peter Obi by GuyWise101(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2022

Aisha Yesufu.

Adamu Garba.

Erigga.

Apostle Suleiman

And many people that haven't voted for over 12yrs are now getting their PVCs.

This is supernatural. cheesy

The circle keep winding. grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Hit Bashir El-Rufai Over Picture Projecting Amaechi As Winner / Amaechi Wins APC Primaries, Borno Governor Zulum As VP / “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.