Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? (3998 Views)

Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Hi all, what would you do if your wife showed you this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by pyyxxaro: 2:38am On Jun 03, 2022
I would start singing BUGA for her cool

But wait oh , which kind yeye armpit be this again , even native dog armpit fresh pass this one na

Buhari see wetin u don cause cry

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by godofuck231: 3:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Shes having a toilet or sexual infection its about 3 infections in 1 , its not just am inflammation due to shaving , it will appear in another part of the body especially the upper torso , its lodged in the body for years like till 80 to 90 years aged and start manifesting as prostrate issues , some traditional herbalists preach about it, but the west is yet to understand it fully , it also affects men and their libido, waek erections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Wah di f*ck this..kind of poisonous tuh di eyesight.. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by falcon01: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Mamagee.. please embarassed please embarassed why are you like this? It's 10 years already

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2022
has she been bleeped there grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by Faber(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2022
mamagee3:
Hi all, what would you do if your wife showed you this?

I go cut am with sharp kitchen knife fry am chop... cool cool

No go visit the doctor, dey there dey show us your dilapidated cockpit abi na armpit cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by Ogamysamo: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2022
oga carry your cross in plenty and little in sick and health in merry and hunger in joy and sadness insece and fight
MODIFIED abi e never do you? ok in infection and redemption
you can even wish to be d 1 wit dat infection since you are stronger
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Watin dey worry this woman for head nau
How many times do you want to post about this disgusting armpit of yours

Do you and ilamina get paid to exhibit imbecilîty?

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by bularuz(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Is she your wife
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by Guderian(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Probleme no dey finish.

With time it will leave. If it persists see your Doc

cool cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by jericco1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
It is an infection caused by shaving.

After this has gone okay? Tell her not to use deodorant 3 days after shaving, that way her body won't irritate her.

It used to happen to me until I got the drill.
Highly sensitive skin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by Truvelisback(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by Apex110: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Japa mode
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Showed You This? by Walkee: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Uzea (pronounced as Uh Zay ahh) that's the Esan name. It's common. Just rub palm oil on the tip and wait for the pus to accumulate so that you can pierce it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? / Ladies Do You Give A Guy your Number? / 2 People Caught Having Sex In Church Building While Church Service Was Going On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.