Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement (45544 Views)

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Abdul'aziz Yari, Flown To United Kingdom In Wheelchair For Medical Care / Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by PeterObi4LP: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
The movement is Peter Obi now!!! Every youth should crazyly be conversing for peter obi oh

Even if APC make me their consensus candidate, Atiku and Kwankwaso make me their VP, I'll still vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by NaijaCars4sale: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is a good one
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
I understand you, comprehension is your problem.

Now get lost
DaveDGreat:

Get rid of your silly entitlement mentality. You're an enabler of corruption.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Bravetunde: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
You have just one vote mumu man. You keep sharing people's vote with evil intention. This is Nigeria and it's democracy. We all have equal right..

Igbo man using Tunde moniker..is that not cowardice?

Nonsense!
A yurofba calling someone cowarsd,you must be a comedian.
Afonjas that are the weakest black people on Earth.small noise,you runaway.
Anyway I just remembered what ibb said when he hears a fake yroba Muslim threatening of vawulence grin grin cheesy wink cheesy wink
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Simplythebest: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pls be calming down. Lets join hands together save this country from total collapse. Join the moving train and be Obident. Let's make Nigeria work for her citizens. God bless you
TheNiceGuy:
Obi should spend from his loot he stashed in foreign bank.

Very stingy goat angry

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Soso990240(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jashub:
Nigerians know what is good yet they choose evil because it favors their short-term thinking, but forget that life is about planning into the next generation
Those bastard students campaigning for Tinubu are still at home because of ASUU strike, yet they still want Tinubu that brought Buhari, Tinubu that will spent half of his Tenure on medical trip abroad. Some Yoruba people de surprise me walahi
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Abbeytoy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is lovely
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ddokie:

If you vote another failure in, your vote is wasted. But even if you vote peter and he doesn't win, you will atleast know you voted for the right person.
How do we know that Peter Obi is the right person? Only if he's not a politician that I can trust him. Everyone of us that want to vote for him just want to gamble by giving him a trial, I want you all to remember that GEJ also promised us heaven and earth with his gentle face back in 2011 before he ended up disappointing himself. So, I urge you all to take it easy with Mr Peter Obi abeg
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Gbemini(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Osobi32:
Wow...... Nice move! With the way peter obi movement is going, I see another protest loading if he is not elected.
lol failed already
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Convince me!

Just 4 legacies of Obi as Anambra Governor.

I've been asking this, no one tell me.

You can't keep talking to me without giving hint of what you've done as Governor
Simplythebest:
Pls be calming down. Lets join hands together save this country from total collapse. Join the moving train and be Obident. Let's make Nigeria work for her citizens. God bless you
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Everest9(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
nenyewrites:

Why didn't he provide that chair for the young man before now? The sooner you guys realize that all politicians in Nigeria are the same, the better for your mental health.
I disagree with you, he is a man of diginity and never made his money from politics. When he become the Governor of Anambra state, he didn't choose to be the governor but he was choosen by Anambra people even before the election when he is not even interested in politics.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Soso990240(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Very stingy goat angry
yet EFCC tracked everything about him but couldn't get hold of nothing. Ur Tinubu still get case with EFCC, although UK government have forgiven him for selling drug in their land
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Mystic216: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
emmi14:

Thanks for your words. I have been thinking what to answer him but the bingo eerh..am loving it
Don’t worry! I’ve done the work for you my brother

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by harmony75: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wow!
This is heart-melting and beautiful!, not just anyhow wheelchair but an outstanding one

I bet if he was campaigning for Tinubu now, Dem for don stampede am kill as no sensible person moves with Tinubu grin grin grin Lol � stampede him because na ant � ��� Funny human being!

Peter OBI for president! ❤️✌️
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by mema900: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tunechi5:
you fit message m for Twitter so you can get the guys details

Nairaland.com response of the year!!!
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by ud4u: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wow, this is great
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by OJAHMIKE(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
With Peter Obi, we're taking back Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Bigheart042(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Brown teeth, desperate old, cocaine drug dealer aka Tinubu should go and rest..
That u made buhari doesn't mean the seat of the presidency is for u..

Anuofia greedy politician.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by EdwardRandy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Brian47:
Imagine after all these campaigns up and down, Peter Obi looses next year.
Omor en no go funny
And so? Will he be the first person to lose election?
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by mema900: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
SONYCITY:
obi is gud but dose he has the money t spend

If you and your family vote him, and everyone else do same, he won't need to have money to spend to win and that way, we can change the narrative for ever
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Simplythebest: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Obi make Anambra state to be number in terms of waec cus of his towards education, in terms of funding, school bus, payment of teachers when due and even giving computers to all the schools in Anambra. So education there was the best in Nigeria,. Tell me if
Obi paid all pensioners when due and build alot of roads and other projects without borrowing a dam for 8 years.
Obi save more than 75b for Anambra state before he left.
No contract, workers was owned by Obi.
Nw tell me which of ur Governor didn't borrow money and embezzy it.
Obi encourage local production.

My brother u should always be honest with ur self for the good of ur children. God bless you. U can now join the moving train and be Obident
TheNiceGuy:
Convince me!

Just 4 legacies of Obi as Anambra Governor.

I've been asking this, no one tell me.

You can't keep talking to me without giving hint of what you've done as Governor

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Roniyke1234: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
More work is needed...

Please keep sharing:
This is our Official social media link.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1hmmlij4zith4&utm_content=omhhjkn
Whatsapp:
https:///FqwDUpUVJwxIRyAy2KPyDt
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/PeterObiForPresidency/
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by ADEDOTUN87: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
money121:

Nice one but them suppose change his cloth now
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I understand you, comprehension is your problem.

Now get lost

You certainly have an IQ of a rat. Go upgrade it first.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Ddokie: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
OniyideAmplify:
How do we know that Peter Obi is the right person? Only if he's not a politician that I can trust him. Everyone of us that want to vote for him just want to gamble by giving him a trial, I want you all to remember that GEJ also promised us heaven and earth with his gentle face back in 2011 before he ended up disappointing himself. So, I urge you all to take it easy with Mr Peter Obi abeg

Not only because he is a politician, but because he is a human being. Human beings can change and behave very badly beyond anyone's expectation.

That said, our practice as human beings is to look at someone's past records before we give such a person a serious responsibility. PO has shown, when he was governor, that he isn't the regular Nigerian politician. If for nothing else, for the fact that he didn't embezzle his states funds. Infact he is saying more recently, that venturing into politics has made him poorer. That is not a statement you hear from a Nigerian politician because all they do is embezzle.

The guy is a different breed o.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bravetunde:

A yurofba calling someone cowarsd,you must be a comedian.
Afonjas that are the weakest black people on Earth.small noise,you runaway.
Anyway I just remembered what ibb said when he hears a fake yroba Muslim threatening of vawulence grin grin cheesy wink cheesy wink
fvck you modafvcker.

Continue to share my posts. You go soon collect award.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by saintobing: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Get your pvc
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
All what you listed here as his so called achievements are NOTHING to what Aregbesola did in Osun yet he's still being castigated.

He's just uncommon among his peers in Igboland not in Nigeria.

Stop making him seeem like a Saviour we've never seen or a saint than his peers across the country.

Simplythebest:
Obi make Anambra state to be number in terms of waec cus of his towards education, in terms of funding, school bus, payment of teachers when due and even giving computers to all the schools in Anambra. So education there was the best in Nigeria,. Tell me if
Obi paid all pensioners when due and build alot of roads and other projects without borrowing a dam for 8 years.
Obi save more than 75b for Anambra state before he left.
No contract, workers was owned by Obi.
Nw tell me which of ur Governor didn't borrow money and embezzy it.
Obi encourage local production.

My brother u should always be honest with ur self for the good of ur children. God bless you. U can now join the moving train and be Obident
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by kingyakos: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
gaby:
I'm elated for the young man

He deserves better than to crawl on all fours.

They should do well to change his clothing as well.

Somebody saw it that the man needs a wheelchair and get him one, now you've seen it that the man needs clothes please do the needful. Thanks
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Gettat: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
You are a stupid guy, suffer no dey tire you?
TheNiceGuy:

Very stingy goat angry
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Evidenx(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is a clear demonstration that Peter obi can move nigerian's crippled economy forward.
I am very OBI-dient.
Vote Peter obi.
Vote a youth
Vote a new Nigeria.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Hyperchi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Guy try go collect ur pic was da Babalawo shrine. Be4 testing go become permanent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.