Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement (45549 Views)

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Abdul'aziz Yari, Flown To United Kingdom In Wheelchair For Medical Care / Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nobleman80:
I have already being in Obi's movement since 2003. Anywhere Peter goes I go. He is passionate about anything that interests him and Nigeria is one of those. Vote Peter obi to reclaim the future of your children from political bandits. They ruined our lives by underfunding our educational system but obi understands the values of it. Vote obi and say goodbye to ASU strikes
In his tenure as governor, Anambra came first in all the National Exams
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Oloripelebe: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dead on arrival
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Anybody not voting for Peter Obi is either because if tribe or religion......

Now tell me, since your tribe has been in power for years, what have they offered you??

Since your religion has been in power for years, what have you gained from it as a common man on the struggles,...

Vote Peter Obi because you need to see a new rebirth of Nigeria ...

You need to ask questions and get answers about the problem of Nigeria that is unsolvable.....
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Zeezenho: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
money121:

Nice one but them suppose change his cloth now

Which them.bro this people's movement try to understand every progressive Nigerian is involved . including you. Just reach out to the guy and get him some fresh clothes.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Awwww, that's awesome.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by alizma: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Osobi32:
Wow...... Nice move! With the way peter obi movement is going, I see another protest loading if he is not elected.
Protest as how? Get your voter's card and prove his popularity when the time comes, if he fails or wins so be it, nothing like protest. Anybody that do anyhow on the street will see anyhow.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Zeezenho: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Youngzedd:

You called this man stingy?

They mistake financial prudence for stinginess.when obi went to nbaka the clergy man asked for donation obi instead asked him for the project so he can study and finance it . The clergy man accused him of stinginess.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by moshino(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:
cheesy going nowhere.

How far did your grand father and father get, how far have you gotten, see failure runs in your bloodline, keep it there, dont wish it on others.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by macrodata(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ademola47:
Nice move.

But beyond on Twitter and Nairaland, Peter Obi isn't really popular.
Have you travelled beyond your state in the last 3 months? I live in the North and can tell you that an average core northerner is more updated than you in political matters.

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by yetunsbay(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Buh PO can't wait.

Atleast not for now
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by nedekid: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi should spend from his loot he stashed in foreign bank.

Very stingy goat angry
Hmm, seems you don't know Obi, if he stashed loot abroad, certainly not Nigerian loot but his personal one.
It will do you good to watch on YouTube his explanation of his wealth. His house in the UK etc.
Are you aware Peter as at when he left uk for Nigeria had credit line of $7m?
Persin weh work for him moni must de thrifty. When I say work, I don't mean government contractors/patronage eg Abiola, orji kalu, tinubu, Arthur eze etc.
Someone that built wealth from scratch is what we need.
Anyway, facing reality, obi's chances needs a miracle as it seems more like wishful thinking.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Blake755: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wow!
This is heart-melting and beautiful!, not just anyhow wheelchair but an outstanding one

I bet if he was campaigning for Tinubu now, Dem for don stampede am kill as no sensible person moves with Tinubu grin grin grin

Peter OBI for president! ❤️✌️
U sabi trouble well well oo I hope you are not like that in real life cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Iseoluwani: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
This guy wheelchair ♿ is super expensive, the same type Yinka Ayefele uses. (no insults intended)

The wheel chair is better and expensive than some people car,

For the election, I will prefer STAR BOY OR OBI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Obidient1: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
PETER OBI A MAN OF REPUTABLE CHARACTER PER EXCELLENT.
Lets keep Politics, Tribalism and Religion apart and Rescue Nigeria from sinking, Nigeria not only Economy things are getting worst every day.
This not the time to share or collect money .
PETER OBI I know can go hungry many days to make Nigeria Better, I present to you PETER OBI For PRESIDENT he remains the Best, I Join the reasonable Youths of this Country to Endorse, Support and Campaign for PETER OBI for PRESIDENT.
We can't make another Mistake.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Nobi peter obi buy am that thing oh undecided peter obi no dey spend money like that oh! Ask question oh! Na #takeitbacknaija buy am that thing oh! Peter obi no dey play politics with money oh

Lol, thanks for the clarification.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
#GiveUsPeterObi#
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by victorsola: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Osobi32:
Wow...... Nice move! With the way peter obi movement is going, I see another protest loading if he is not elected.
and they will shoot again.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Allisgud: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Every youth without pvc should go and collect theirs, solution to Nigeria lyes in our hands
I stand with peter obi
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by niel63(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Osobi32:

I didn't join the first one... I will join the second one... fulltime jabbings(work).

I want a president who is more approachable. Someone I can speak to freely without any fear, and expect a result.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by smile11s(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2022
He will sell it. Hunger dey town
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Neoteny7: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Calling them crippled or cripples is offensive.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Billygee2u: 12:33am On Jun 05, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wow!
This is heart-melting and beautiful!, not just anyhow wheelchair but an outstanding one

I bet if he was campaigning for Tinubu now, Dem for don stampede am kill as no sensible person moves with Tinubu grin grin grin

Peter OBI for president! ❤️✌️
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Bolakinzo: 1:58am On Jun 05, 2022
I know this Aboki at ikeja. close to Awolowo glass house by the road side. Wow I'm happy for him
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Lexusgs430: 2:25am On Jun 05, 2022
With a very corrupt referee, obi shall be made very obedient.......... cheesy
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Jlow2: 3:50am On Jun 05, 2022
The cripples and disabled that supported apc has either been killed by Fulani terrorists or swallowed by terrorists bandits
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by soundgodrecords: 4:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Next president of Nigeria. His uncorrupt nature has crushed PDP and APC. HAUSAS, YORUBAS AND IGBOS are singing Sorosoke Peter Obi
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by bilangha(m): 4:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Jashub:
Nigerians know what is good yet they choose evil because it favors their short-term thinking, but forget that life is about planning into the next generation
big talk!.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by cefec70414: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Hdh

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by MITCHELL96: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Blake755:

U sabi trouble well well oo I hope you are not like that in real life cheesy cheesy grin grin

grin grin
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by JohnSP99: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
The movement is Peter Obi now!!! Every youth should crazyly be conversing for peter obi oh
Did you ever ask yourself why he had to wait for this time before he did this, why? this is the time we will be seeing the good side and good works of our politicians making them accessible to the public but after they get their you will no longer have access to them and they start the looting process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Bridge Reconstructed By Prince Olaide Akinremi, APC Lawmaker In Oyo / Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.