Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,141 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped (1237 Views)

Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese / Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by waice6571: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Happening now in Owo Ondo State..
A Catholic church located around Owaluwa beside Olowo's palace in Owo has been bombed about an hour ago and the Rev. Has been taken away to an unknown destination.

The number of casualties can not be confirmed now. Several church services near the incident were forced to abondoned while many people were seen looking alternative route to their respective destinations.

No arrest were made at time of the incident but rescue mission is ongoing.

It has been confirmed that the perpetrators of the dastard act are from Fulani extractions.

Over 50 people has been confirmed dead and still counting....

Edited
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Timoleon(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chai
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by aikyg(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Which way Nigeria?
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by gasparpisciotta: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
The disaster called Buhari has struck again!!!!!
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Segzy22: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
The disaster called Buhari has struck again!!!!!
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Ologogoro, everything that happens in Nigeria is Buhari? Why didn't you say the killings in USA is Biden?

Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by kelechi50: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abeg the nonsense must not get to Ondo state, bombing is not part of south
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Dannybammz: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
@OP it's St. Francis church

I'll attach a picture

Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by mymadam(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
2023 loading earnestly in 5G... cry
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by uchaymart(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
May God accept their souls..
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by wahoom(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
These fulani terrorist has seen how the 100million ransom for the kidnapped Methodist Bishop was raised in record time, now the church will be there next target. Expect more of such attacks.

May God have mercy on us.
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by gasparpisciotta: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Segzy22:
Ologogoro, everything that happens in Nigeria is Buhari? Why didn't you say the killings in USA is Biden?

Charlatan, how many kidnapping and bombing have taken place in the US in the 21st century?

How many senseless killers like you have not been apprehended?
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by SoftBread01: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's very obvious those causing unrest in this country feed on human blood.
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by NoToPile: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
I just watched the video of the people shot on watsap status this is terrible ooo, seemed they just entered church and opened fire. Jeez.

Terrible oo
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Vickym1(f): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
The videos coming the Catholic Church is really hrtbrkn. This corn-tree is too scary to live cos u dunno who is next
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Pemivy01(f): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
The videos are heart wrenching.......
Even the place of worship is no longer safe........ Nigeria..
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Qtrpst4: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Make we divide una say no and someone was even asking "where are the cow" just to be politically correct. OK oh
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by SWATMan: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
uchaymart:
May God accept their souls..

Amen!
Those who are encouraging these attacks seems not to understand the final outcome will be the end of Nigeria with no prey to kidnap again but themselves.

1 Like

Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by waice6571: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
I don't want to exaggerate the situation that is why I resist the temptations of posting the videos and photos from the evil act...

Those guys are not human...
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by DarkCaesar(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
E be things
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by omolola100(f): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Which way Nigeria?
It shall never be well with Buhari and Tinubu..they will also die a painful death in Jesus name..
Lets rise up and fight this battle

Christians wake up.....
Ema sunnn

1 Like

Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Umedia: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by nebeolisa(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fulani herdsmen have invaded catholic church in Owo, Ondo State leaving many dead. The video will make you weep. How long shall we wait to get this mess cleaned up?
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Ayomi90: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
sad
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by DevilSignature: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why is any of these posts not making front page here on nairaland. I saw these incidents posted everywhere on other social media platforms, but here can't get to front page.

Something is telling me this nairaland is more of Islam than Christianity. If its about one useless Islamic topic now all dem dirty admin here go rush it to front page then any other person who comment otherwise will get hundred years ban.

But me use this medium to warn all these useless admin here, any day any of you ban me unnecessary here that will be the end of nairaland as I will do everything possible to hack and resist any effort to recover it.

Be warn

Devilsignature

1 Like

Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Ayomi90: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Make we divide una say no and someone was even asking "where are the cow" just to be politically correct. OK oh
Lol, that what we gain from One Nigeria, make we enjoy am Wella.
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by waice6571: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ayomi90:

Lol, that what we gain from One Nigeria, make we enjoy am Wella.

You are talking like this simply because it is happening far away from you. I left Lagos for Owo yesterday and went to church through that route this morning and returned around 11:50am through that same route... Just about 10min after the I heard a loud bang and the rest is the news flying around online...

A brother to the neighbor of my host is among the dead... Forget it! You just need to be inside that church today and have a first hand traumatic experience.
Re: St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped by Ayomi90: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
waice6571:

You are talking like this simply because it is happening far away from you. I left Lagos for Owo yesterday and went to church through that route this morning and returned around 11:50am through that same route... Just about 10min after the I heard a loud bang and the rest is the news flying around online...

A brother to the neighbor of my host is among the dead... Forget it! You just need to be inside that church today and have a first hand traumatic experience.
It seems u don't get it, try understand that piece I dropped. It happens in Lagos too, Ogun, Oyo, this ppl are everywhere that's y I am preaching against Nigeria. Not until we see that Nigeria don't belong to us I don't think we will be out of this.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? / Who Created God ? / The Trinity Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.