Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,873 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Good Is Your Survival Skill? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Good Is Your Survival Skill? (441 Views)

How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? / The Survival Skill You Need In Life / Please How Good Is Skyrun Refrigerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Dorwadora(f): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Killer virus on the loose lead to a pandemic. Government are saying "We advise everyone to stay calm as we have this under control" but you know they are lying after seeing your neighbors dropping dead left and right. Protest everywhere leads to disruption of public peace, people are looting everywhere, every shop, every arm store and every house. Rape and hijacking became the order of the day.

Little by little, the nice government structures you see everyday when going to work became desolate. Electricity went out, shortage of food and water followed and the virus is still floating in the air killing people.

Or your plane crashed and you met yourself on an unknown jungle or island like those boys from " Lord of the flies".

Do you think you can survive the wild?

Lalasticala
Seun
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Dorwadora(f): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
I can identify essential herbs in the bush, I can start a fire with wood and dry twigs, I can shot a gun (howbeit, it must be a dane gun grin), I can set traps to fed on small animals, I can also use the knife well incase I met anyone who want to threaten me.

I rate my survival skill 5/10
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
I can identify essential herbs in the bush, I can start a fire with wood and dry twigs, I can shot a gun (howbeit, it must be a dame gun), I can set traps to fed on small animals, I can also use the knife well incase I met anyone who want to threaten me.

I rate my survival skill 5/10

I can believe your first point about spotting herbs but the rest is just cap please...so in a life or death situation you have preferences for which gun you like and wont like to use?
You cant even use a knife the military ways and technique
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Dorwadora(f): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
sollolucci77:

I can believe your first point about spotting herbs but the rest is just cap please...so in a life or death situation you have preferences for which gun you like and wont like to use?
You cant even use a knife the military ways and technique
Who is saying anything military sir.... You use it anyway you see it. If I can kill fowls and goats steadily I don't see why I can't kill a human threatening me in case of danger

Dane guns are our locally made gun... The ones our local hunters use... I've shot it few times... Never got hold of the sophisticated ones.... Might blow off my fingers... So I can't use them.
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Who is saying anything military sir.... You use it anyway you see it. If I can kill fowls and goats steadily I don't see why I can't kill a human threatening me in case of danger

Dane guns are our locally made gun... The ones our local hunters use... I've shot it few times... Never got hold of the sophisticated ones.... Might blow off my fingers... So I can't use them.

Your first mistake is already comparing fowl and goat to human beings...if you were holding a knife towards me and I'm unarmed I'll floor you...because you dont just use a knife anyhow theres a stance you must have and you dont even know that...that is another second mistake...its easy for you to talk cause you're not in the actual situation...if the scenario you used really happens you ladies will die like flies except you have a man by your side

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Dorwadora(f): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
sollolucci77:

Your first mistake is already comparing fowl and goat to human beings...if you were holding a knife towards me and I'm unarmed I'll floor you...because you dont just use a knife anyhow theres a stance you must have and you dont even know that...that is another second mistake...its easy for you to talk cause you're not in the actual situation...if the scenario you used really happens you ladies will die like flies except you have a man by your side
Oh please don't start with women needing men protection before they could survive. In a case like what I described up there skills are needed but courage also goes a long way.

So in summary, you need skill and courage to survive. Even if I don't know the stance to weigh my knife, the adrenaline to survive will make one fight like crazy...
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Oh please don't start with women needing men protection before they could survive. In a case like what I described up there skills are needed but courage also goes a long way.

So in summary, you need skill and courage to survive. Even if I don't know the stance to weigh my knife, the adrenaline to survive will make one fight like crazy...

You may not like the truth but you need men to survive whether you want to admit it or not
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Dorwadora(f): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
sollolucci77:

You may not like the truth but you need men to survive whether you want to admit it or not
Okay women need men to survive....

But let me remind you that when it comes to survival skill in the wild... Even the weakest member might later become the strongest.
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Think4Yourself: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay women need men to survive....

But let me remind you that when it comes to survival skill in the wild... Even the weakest member might later become the strongest.
All you said up there.........are all BULLSHIT!!!!!!

You can't do 2% of what you typed.....fake it till you make it is a mantra that you choose to take too far angry
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Dorwadora(f): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Think4Yourself:

All you said up there.........are all BULLSHIT!!!!!!

You can't do 2% of what you typed.....fake it you make it is a mantra that you choose to take too far angry
Egbon... Tell us your survival skills undecided
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Think4Yourself: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Only babies tell their survival skills to a total stranger. It is inbuilt dumbo, you will grow one when you are in danger.

Get a life and stop faking online, Queen of "fake it till you make it"
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Think4Yourself: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:

if you're a troll please don't troll me. If you troll me, I'll make your life miserable. DONT FORGET I'M A SHRINK AND I'LL DIAGNOSE ALL YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS

You are really a kid......I'll pass
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Dorwadora(f): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Think4Yourself:

Only babies tell their survival skills to a total stranger. [b]It is inbuilt dumbo, [/b]you will grow one when you are in danger.

Hmm... Really... I'm just hearing this for the first time... Instincts and skills are not the same boy... You've to learn some skill.

BoyScout
Girls brigade
Summer camps

I'm talking about the skills they teach.... Obviously you just need someone to pick on and I'm quite tired.... Maybe another day sad
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Think4Yourself: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Hmm... Really... I'm just hearing this for the first time... Instincts and skills are not the same boy... You've to learn some skill.

BoyScout
Girls brigade
Summer camps

I'm talking about the skills they teach.... Obviously you just need someone to pick on and I'm quite tired.... Maybe another day sad
You really tried your hardest in explaining shit.

Boy Scout blah blah blah....trash from the gender that bend to piss grin

Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by Dorwadora(f): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Think4Yourself:

You really tried your hardest in explaining shit.

Boy Scout blah blah blah....trash from the gender that bend to piss grin
Okay undecided.....
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by suffering: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2022
Flame war don start yet? I'm passing through.
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
1/10 undecided
Re: How Good Is Your Survival Skill? by bluefilm: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Killer virus on the loose lead to a pandemic. Government are saying "We advise everyone to stay calm as we have this under control" but you know they are lying after seeing your neighbors dropping dead left and right. Protest everywhere leads to disruption of public peace, people are looting everywhere, every shop, every arm store and every house. Rape and hijacking became the order of the day.

Little by little, the nice government structures you see everyday when going to work became desolate. Electricity went out, shortage of food and water followed and the virus is still floating in the air killing people

Or your plane crashed and you met yourself on an unknown jungle or island like those boys from " Lord of the flies".

Do you think you can survive the wild?

Lalasticala
Seun

Wow!

This scenario you narrated here will make a good plot for a novel or movie.

Keep it coming, please!!

(1) (Reply)

BET Awards 2022: Tems Wins Best International Act / News Headlines Of Today / Breaking:150 Officers Of NIS Due For Retirement Refuse To Go: Lobby And Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.