Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,580 members, 7,885,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (523019 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by bebene: 6:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Bomgirl:

But in my center, you don't need sharp eyes to know that JAMB officials were on ground. They had their idcards with the JAMB rope clearly hanging on their necks.

This is funny, thank you for making me laugh this early morning
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seirerjour(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Tesmi site not accessible, seem like it has been compromised shocked cool cool

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Bomgirl:

But in my center, you don't need sharp eyes to know that JAMB officials were on ground. They had their idcards with the JAMB rope clearly hanging on their necks.
Ooopss, I didn't know I was in a competition, my apologies! We have a winner people.
Now, the crux of the matter. I stated what went down in my center, you stated yours. Is mine valid? Yes it is. Yours? Most definitely. Talk your own make I talk my own.
Bomgirl, learn to live and let live. Go through most of my posts, you find out that I always hammer on this. Seun has given us enough space to air our views/observations. We as a people have failed to understand this basic concept of humanity; Live and let live.
Cheers to a lovely day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by baliyubla: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Seirerjour:

Or just maybe Testmi has finished their own part of the deal with NERC.

Looking like Testmi was WAEC/NECO (Test I)

JAMB was JAMB ( Test II)

Na Our Post UTME (Cumulative) score remain to know if we go gain admission to University of NERC.

16 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Useyacoconut: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Seirerjour:

Don't be too quick to talk sha. Have u confirmed it?
Let's wait for info first.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Arinze1993: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Seirerjour:

Seems like Testmi is done with their part. The Commision is probably taking over for the final stage. We can only wait & see

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Obasho77: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Yes,it seems that is the scenario for now .The employment processes has peaked with milestones achieved.I pray and hope for good news .
baliyublapost=119116464:

JAMB was JAMB ( Test II)

Na Our Post UTME (Cumulative) score remain to know if we go gain admission to University of NERC.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GalahadPrince(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bomgirl:

Where was your center
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GalahadPrince(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
baliyubla:

JAMB was JAMB ( Test II)

Well said �
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Update

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Obasho77: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
baliyubla:

JAMB was JAMB ( Test II)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bomgirl(f): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
nikola:

Ooopss, I didn't know I was in a competition, my apologies! We have a winner people.
Now, the crux of the matter. I stated what went down in my center, you stated yours. Is mine valid? Yes it is. Yours? Most definitely. Talk your own make I talk my own.
Bomgirl, learn to live and let live. Go through most of my posts, you find out that I always hammer on this. Seun has given us enough space to air our views/observations. We as a people have failed to understand this basic concept of humanity; Live and let live.
Cheers to a lovely day ahead.

What are you on about?? Competition about what? Abeg shift. I don't have time for childish rants.
I simply pointed something out and you are typing a sermon. .

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
ozuzukizito:
Update

I am not part of the recruitment any more because we have envisaged it outcomes and the processes are bad for us. But where are all the certificates uploaded at the initial stage? Personally I scanned and uploaded 10 original certificates. If this your update is correct which I think it is not... Then there is a big problem more than before!

Though Testmi.ng site has expired at October, 2022. The grace of two months has also been exhausted unless they renewed it then you guys can keep up with the Internet traffic for them! But all documents are still accessible by testmi and nerc in their Microsoft azure cloud computing portal Best of luck in Nigeria!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Useyacoconut: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olowozain:

I am not part of the recruitment any more because we have envisaged it outcomes and the processes are bad for us. But where are all the certificates uploaded at the initial stage? Personally I scanned and uploaded 10 original certificates. If this your update is correct which I think it is not... Then there is a big problem more than before!

Though Testmi.ng site has expired at October, 2022. The grace of two months has also been exhausted unless they renewed it then you guys can keep up with the Internet traffic for them! But all documents are still accessible by testmi and nerc in their Microsoft azure cloud computing portal Best of luck in Nigeria!

You are a very toxic person. If you are done please get out of here and leave the hopefuls alone biko. I wonder why you keep coming here to yarn dust.

14 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Useyacoconut: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olowozain:

We don't want to hear from you. Ahhhhh.

13 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bomgirl:

What are you on about?? Competition about what? Abeg shift. I don't have time for childish rants.
I simply pointed something out and you are typing a sermon. .
What I am on about is this "But in my center, you don't need sharp eyes to know that JAMB officials were on ground".
You claim I do not need sharp eyes to see that they are from Jamb because they had their "Jamb Rope" hanging around their necks. LMAO
I'd rather be a ranting child than barge into conversations that is way above my paycheck. If you weren't just looking for trouble or clearly beefing me(Omo), you would have seen that "I have sharp eyes" was a joke. Well, you'd need lotsa love and less of hate to understand that.
Anyways, I leave you with Gov. Wike's "As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain Dem" track. You can whistle to it with Timaya's beats.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
The NCDMB experience all over...

Olowozain:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by iammrhy: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
nikola:

What I am on about is this "But in my center, you don't need sharp eyes to know that JAMB officials were on ground".
You claim I do not need sharp eyes to see that they are from Jamb because they had their "Jamb Rope" hanging around their necks. LMAO
I'd rather be a ranting child than barge into conversations that is way above my paycheck. If you weren't just looking for trouble or clearly beefing me(Omo), you would have seen that "I have sharp eyes" was a joke. Well, you'd need lotsa love and less of hate to understand that.
Anyways, I leave you with Gov. Wike's "As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain Dem" track. You can whistle to it with Timaya's beats.
Cheers

How old is this boy sef. Must you always reply everything or have the last say?

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
iammrhy:

How old is this boy sef. Must you always reply everything or have the last say?
Triggered much. That's what an education is for, 'amarite'?
LMAO.
You ain't gonna have the last say. Not on my watch. Now run along and don't be rude.
Cheerio
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by thinezy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olowozain:

I really pity your exes. You claim to be done with the process,but you won't move on. All these your long meaningless jargons are not needed

11 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by justchill(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lols grin grin grin grin grin babe, you harsh oh.

I really pity your exes. You claim to be done with the process,but you won't move on. All these your long meaningless jargons are not needed

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ayocharis: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Every decision that will be made concerning this recruitment will favour us all in Jesus’ name ��

17 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by babs017: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Ayocharis:
Every decision that will be made concerning this recruitment will favour us all in Jesus’ name ��

Amen

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Awardd: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Obasho77 post=119128424][/quote] perfectly said, Nerc is the final saying
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Obasho77: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Amen
babs017:

Amen
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adagba15: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Why are you people fighting?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Adagba15:
Why are you people fighting?
They are bullies. We have stopped fighting Sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kimashinor: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Please we all should have positive mindset towards this process and forget this exhibition of bad vibes

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Afeezraji0(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please , anybody with update should drop it. Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Afeezraji0:
Please , anybody with update should drop it. Thanks

Update this soon? I doubt it.

Only thing for you right now is prayers and keeping a positive mindset.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GVTAsiwaju(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Any update?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2022
thinezy:

Do you know me? Do you know my exes? Then asked yourself again if you are normal to have pity for people you never have physical contact with and have no knowledge about them and their lives?? Are you normal? I am not sure you are normal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.