Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,613 members, 7,885,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (523046 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
okay

Raheeqilmaktoom:

What's meant to be will be and what's not meant to, can't be forced.

Besides, if you see people resuming what are you going to do? Prevent them from resuming? Abi cancel the process?

Ours is just to have hope and be prayerful. We came this far, other's didn't make past the first stage.

If it comes, we give thanks and accept, if it does not, we still give thanks and move on. Ciao.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 12:15am On Dec 21, 2022
ProIT:
exactly

many don't understand how the system works that's why, In my early days of job hunting I left private job test for immigration test grin, we pray Nigeria gets better , but even when merit is used fully the chances is very slim and coupled with quota system and slots for states. Many need to focus on alternative sources of income.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by iammrhy: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2022
ProIT:
Lol ya'll should continue analysis till you hear people have resumed!

This was how they did in 2018 frsc recruitment. I shock when I heard people have started going to training camp, without announcements. Since then na to just dey calm down do the one I can

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2022
All we can do is wait...speculations, updates etc. Until you get that APL (Letter) in your hand, keep hoping, waiting and pushing. So many factors at play.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by olac21(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
MomtwinzA..
Halima99
Pls any genuine info
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MajorWA44: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
I was selected for the road safety in 2018 as the first candidate to arrive the venue but Las Las we only heard they are already in training. �

This was how they did in 2018 frsc recruitment. I shock when I heard people have started going to training camp, without announcements. Since then na to just dey calm down do the one I can[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by eddie7: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
MajorWA44:
I [b]was selected for the road safety [/b]in 2018 as the first candidate to arrive the venue but Las Las we only heard they are already in training. �

This was how they did in 2018 frsc recruitment. I shock when I heard people have started going to training camp, without announcements. Since then na to just dey calm down do the one I can

Sorry but I'm a bit lost here ..selected for...as in....I no understand, selected for the unchosen ones cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2022
eddie7:

Sorry but I'm a bit lost here ..selected for...as in....I no understand, selected for the unchosen ones cheesy cheesy cheesy
I think he meant he was selected as qualified for the physical exercise training for coming early and while at the training camp the ones with connection have already been given appointment letters and were in real training for the job.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2022
akanbiaa:
You mean people that did not participate in the process and rarely comment on nairaland grin?

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this...

Omo my guy, things they occur normally
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2022
Edonnaa:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this...

Omo my guy, things they occur normally
Yes o, but on a serious note those with connection and can do the job will still get the job, for many if not all people even here on nairaland(if they don't want to be hypocritically) will give their people who can get the job done the job if they are in position of authority to decide who gets the job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2022
ProIT:
All we can do is wait...speculations, updates etc. Until you get that APL (Letter) in your hand, keep hoping, waiting and pushing. So many factors at play.
Even at level of appointment letters in hand it is still not a guarantee for documentation and posting.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kishimi8(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
I just de laugh all the posts here , Guys all these debate is uncalled for , just have a good score, be prayerful some big man from your state has not hijacked your state slots, follow up if you get connect, comot mind to avoid unnecessary heartbreak, if you make you make am , pray to whatever you believe in for success, thats all

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by simplychau: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Any update? Merry Xmas folks.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by falcon01: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Ibnbabes4ol:

His entire comment is a generalised insult, so me I specifically tailored mine to him.
This is someone who has probably never stepped foot in Kebbi, Jigawa, Zamfara, Yobe,or sokoto but is here assuming candidates from those states don't need to do score more to get a spot ju St because in his shallow fish head, he has concluded that some part if Nigeria will do better than others. Chief grow up and discard that notion. So if u come get job for any MDA na so u go come assume say na u sabi or know pass anyone.
bruh, sorry to say but Quota system will be used. What the south will need to succeed is not the score north will be needing. Its not thesame, and it does also mean that Na you sabi pass or you no sabi. It's just how it is some have acces that other don't if a standard is generalised the north can't reach it due to certain factors!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by falcon01: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2022
kishimi8:
I just de laugh all the posts here , Guys all these debate is uncalled for , just have a good score, be prayerful some big man from your state has not hijacked your state slots, follow up if you get connect, comot mind to avoid unnecessary heartbreak, if you make you make am , pray to whatever you believe in for success, thats all
lol.. I always open this thread just to laugh and input some info I have the people those who applied grin it's one of the funniest recruitment exercise. The way people are been personal with it.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
falcon01:
lol.. I always open this thread just to laugh and input some info I have the people those who applied grin it's one of the funniest recruitment exercise. The way people are been personal with it.
You cannot blame some of these people o, many are going thru a lot and they take everything personal and they can no longer accept current realities on how things are but want things to go their way anyhow.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2022
akanbiaa:
You cannot blame some of these people o, many are going thru a lot and they take everything personal and they can no longer accept current realities on how things are but want things to go their way anyhow.
Especially the bullies. Na them dey burst my brain pass. grin
Something simple, you talk am, Dem go vex say you talk say e simple. Dey your lane make I dey my own, na lie. Another will rudely interrupt your convo, you respond like a handsome gentleman, another one will come and say you should not respond to everything and be quoting scriptures. Because hypocrisy will not allow them see the moniker wey start am. Like you said, a lot of people are going through a lot and I cannot be the fall back to these negatives.
Cheers to a wonderful and happy holiday.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
nikola:

Especially the bullies. Na them dey burst my brain pass. grin
Something simple, you talk am, Dem go vex say you talk say e simple. Dey your lane make I dey my own, na lie. Another will rudely interrupt your convo, you respond like a handsome gentleman, another one will come and say you should not respond to everything and be quoting scriptures. Because hypocrisy will not allow them see the moniker wey start am. Like you said, a lot of people are going through a lot and I cannot be the fall back to these negatives.
Cheers to a wonderful and happy holiday.
You are right o my brother, it is what is called shifted aggression that triggers toxic interaction with already made negative mindset about people they are interacting with, if only they are wise no matter what they are going thru if they can put it aside and converse positively, with mutual respect and constructively they will directly or indirectly bring about forces of nature to work in their favor to stir up their various destiny helpers to action to play positive parts in their lives that will change them for good forever. There are a lot of employers of labours , multi millionares , powerful people who go thru many nairaland comments daily in their free time and because of their humility they just comment casually but observe more and try to avoid arguments but look out for exceotionally good people to associate with and add value to their lives while such people add value to the places they get recommended too. And spiritually too it's best to be humble, good and have positive non toxic mindset.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kishimi8(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
No be lie sha, we de see things sha.

akanbiaa:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kishimi8(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
True talk smiley
akanbiaa:
You are right o my brother, it is what is called shifted aggression that triggers toxic interaction with already made negative mindset about people they are interacting with, if only they are wise no matter what they are going thru if they can put it aside and converse positively, with mutual respect and constructively they will directly or indirectly bring about forces of nature to work in their favor to stir up their various destiny helpers to action to play positive parts in their lives that will change them for good forever. There are a lot of employers of labours , multi millionares , powerful people who go thru many nairaland comments daily in their free time and because of their humility they just comment casually but observe more and try to avoid arguments but look out for exceotionally good people to associate with and add value to their lives while such people add value to the places they get recommended too. And spiritually too it's best to be humble, good and have positive non toxic mindset.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
akanbiaa:
You are right o my brother, it is what is called shifted aggression that triggers toxic interaction with already made negative mindset about people they are interacting with, if only they are wise no matter what they are going thru if they can put it aside and converse positively, with mutual respect and constructively they will directly or indirectly bring about forces of nature to work in their favor to stir up their various destiny helpers to action to play positive parts in their lives that will change them for good forever. There are a lot of employers of labours , multi millionares , powerful people who go thru many nairaland comments daily in their free time and because of their humility they just comment casually but observe more and try to avoid arguments but look out for exceptionally good people to associate with and add value to their lives while such people add value to the places they get recommended too. And spiritually too it's best to be humble, good and have positive non toxic mindset.
Exactly. Just go through their comments/ threads, you would see a pattern.
Cheers brother.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
kishimi8:
No be lie sha, we de see things sha.

grin
It is well though. I pray we reap what we sow. This is only for the discerning mind o.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kishimi8(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Same thing made me exit the whatsapp group , i just noticed too much negative eneergy , i move
nikola:

Cheers brother.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
nikola:

Cheers brother.
Yes o, they carry the matter as full time job with no pay or benefit just joy of disturbing peace of others and for others to reply them and starts fighting them so as to be like them. Just like the stubborn fly that uses noise to disturb a resting lion so as for the lion to get angry and attack the fly while the fly goes towards the direction of a weak soakaways that can get the lion drowned easily. One needs wisdom and patience to deal with such people. Cheers bro
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Freka(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
This your Proverb Nawa o �
akanbiaa:
Yes o, they carry the matter as full time job with no pay or benefit just joy of disturbing peace of others and for others to reply them and starts fighting them so as to be like them. Just like the stubborn fly that uses noise to disturb a resting lion so as for the lion to get angry and attack the fly while the fly goes towards the direction of a weak soakaways that can get the lion drowned easily. One needs wisdom and patience to deal with such people. Cheers bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adagba15: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to all the optimistic applicants the rest can collect theirs from Bubu �

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Freka(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to you too cheesy
Adagba15:
Merry Christmas to all the optimistic applicants the rest can collect theirs from Bubu �

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Sakashehu: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good Day everyone,
Hope we are all doing great?
Compliments of the season!

I spoke with my Credible Source this night regarding updates on the ongoing NERC recruitment. Below are what he told me:

* Since the last test we had, no meeting has been convened to discuss anything further
* Just like other agencies and parastatals, NERC is currently on holiday
* Meeting will be held on 10th January 2023 purposively to discuss the next step of this recruitment process.

As long as we are still in, I will always update the house whenever there is new update.

Regards!

12 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sakashehu:
Good Day everyone,

I spoke with my Credible Source this night regarding updates on the ongoing NERC recruitment. Below are what he told me:

* Since the last test we had, no meeting has been convened to discuss anything further
* Meeting will be held on 10th January 2023 purposively to discuss the next step of this recruitment process.

As long as we are still in, I will always update the house whenever there is new update.

Regards!
I am truly grateful for the update.
Thanks Shehu.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sakashehu:
Good Day everyone,

Regards!
Don't expect anything January if they are just "discussing" on 10th cheesy. In fact forget February too because of election and throw March into it also. Just focus on what you are doing already or find something doing cause we are in for a long thing.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Freka(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Can anyone kindly send me the WhatsApp group chat link for shortlisted candidates?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why una dey always find Whatsapp group chat where na zobo dem go dey pack give una sef drink? Is this thread not a better store of information? 10 years from now, new NERC applicants can use this thread to source for information. Which is better?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.