Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,734 members, 7,941,779 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Want - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want (805 Views)

What Can 50k Naira Buy And Sell In The Market For Profit? / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits / Refubished Mobile Phones - I Need A Buyer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want by amirize(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2007
Please advice
Re: Want by bariwhite(f): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2007
well PH is a nice place to do such business cos there is lots of money to spend and people like to show up. so buy some thing new and get it cheep so as to make good sales and don't keep it too long sell it at a resonalbe price. better sill get very cheep once to bring in custormers and also keep expensive onces too but the cheep once will bring in the people to see the expensive onces. wink wink
Re: Want by OrderBay(f): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
Check out the site www.orderbay.com.
They can help you purchase the mobile phones from abroad and
send it to you in PH.
Re: Want by globalaid(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2007
what advice did you need and what are the type of phones are you interested in, are you going to buy on wholesale basis? I am here to help.

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Property In Nigeria!urgent / Please, I Want To Register News Paper Company (license). / Improter Of Rice Needed - Large Qty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.