Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! (3149 Views)

Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary / Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi / Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by SarkinYarki: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
This picture says it all..even Ameachi chop Buhari breakfast cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by melonsgroup: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
O

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by AlexBells(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Make I drink Gari go sleep first, APC no fit deprive my sleep lol

4 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by Mandate2023: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mr anointing don tire for fulani hand grin grin grin

He should just be running round d convention venue grin

17 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by Parachoko: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This picture says it all..even Ameachi chop Buhari breakfast cheesy cheesy

Where's MikoB sef Lol

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by DOTian: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
We warned them but they won't listen!
This was the same Chubike Amechi that once thunderd in Lagos "are we Biafrans", simply because Goodluck Jonathan refused to maltreat igbos in his governance.
Amechi spent his days in government of Buhari building railways to Niger and Tanganyika! None in the whole East.

Fulanis are about to teach them a lifelong lesson they will never forget till they go to their graves.
I will like to see Rochas Okorocha too. That one went as far as nearly destabilizing Imo State as the governor, just to make Buhari president.
Selfish and naive things..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by Ebubu: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Parachoko:

Where's MikoB sef Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by josh123(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin The drama keeps on unfolding
Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by carreport(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:
This was the same Chubike Amechi that once thunderd in Lagos "are we Biafrans", simply because Goodluck Jonathan refused to maltreat igbos in his governance.
Amechi spent his days in government of Buhari building railways to Niger and Tanganyika! None in the whole East.

Fulanis are about to teach them a lifelong lesson they will never forget till they go to their graves.
I will like to see Rochas Okorocha too. That one went as far as nearly destabilizing Imo State as the governor, just to make Buhari president.
You and lies are 5 & 6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by flejnr2(f): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
I think sey he will be running round Abuja today ? Usain Amechi bolt

8 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by DOTian: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
carreport:

You and lies are 5 & 6
How naa?

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by inoki247: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
100 meter just waste like and all the consultation fees Buhari carry plenty people handicap na tomorrow dem go all hear final result...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Amechi always standing like a drukard in all his pic grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by helinues: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Amaechi the used to be anointing vegetable oil

Fear those people, if they support you lasan, loosing is inevitable

8 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by helinues: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:

They have quickly changed the narration . Is Amaechi no longer the consensus candidate?

7 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by DMerciful(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bobo juice

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by Esama: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin ah Buhari is a bad boy .

4 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by otipoju(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol. Amaechi loose for 4 places. Loose money,loose all him consultation gifts, loose minister, still come loose ticket join

6 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by DOTian: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
helinues:

They have quickly changed the narration . Is Amaechi no longer the consensus candidate?
What's my business with Amechi or Okorocha or Orji Kalu?
How can the presidency of these Fulani lackeys improve my interest as an Igbo man?
You're the one foisting them on me. I will never vote for those embarrassments in any election. As governors they failed, why must I make them presidents then?
Reward for failure?

4 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by Cholls(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by Jesuschristus: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
He is depressed
Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by SarkinYarki: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
flejnr2:
I think sey he will be running round Abuja today ? Usain Amechi bolt

Who born Ameachi to jog round eagle square today

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by ibroopeyemi(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Make I remove my cap to recievd the Anointing oil

7 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by gtrust: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2022
The man who betrayed his brother GEJ!
How market?

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by Simeonjoe1: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2022
grin cheesy we must share this breakfast complete. Tinubu don Chop now na Ameachi. Remain Osinbande...

#HERE FOR THE VIOLENCE

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by backtovillage: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Chairman is overwhelmed profusely with a confused look lol

6 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by wallarwallar(m): 12:53am On Jun 07, 2022
The guy don tire ... D game no be dere level bt dis look like HBP... Tell him to check his BP make he no fall down ooo very dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by kingPhidel(m): 2:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Caption: the local man weary and flabbergasted over the election

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by EmeraldJD: 2:09am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

You and who warned them? You think these guys give a hoot about any gaddamm region? All politicians work for themselves and ego. Ameachi has made money and fame from his actions which is all what he wants. Na me and you dey talk about north, south, east, etc.

4 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by modskiller(m): 2:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Sweet
Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by Hunter12: 2:54am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Picture Of The Day !! by bestman09(m): 2:55am On Jun 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Set To Be Named Tinubu's Chief Of Staff / Fg Moves To Cut N’assembly Vote – Thisday / Married Lagos Senator Gbenga Ashafa Dating UNILAG Undergraduate Student – Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.