Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. (1302 Views)

See The "Ibo" People Protesting To Keep Nnamdi Kanu In Jail / Double Standard, Ibo People Call Themselves Biafrans, So Why Is Danladi Wrong? / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by MetaPhysical: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why did he not step down for Onu? Why step down for North?

We no want hear say Yoruba betrayed Ibo. Na Iboman betray Ibo.

16 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by OBALOLA55(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING SINCE MORNING, WHATS UP angry

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by lathrowinger: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Later, they will be crying that, Yoruba Nation is the cause of their flat-head

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Oplomo: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Nobody dey betray anybody, if SE no emerge, na NE we dey vote. Make all man vote him conscience. yoruba vote yoruba, Ibo go vote who dem want.

We don sign and stamp am already.

Una emotional blackmail, we don see am since end of civil war. Una no fit play us wayo again.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by tollyboy5(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Nobody dey betray anybody, if SE no emerge, na NE we dey vote. Make all man vote him conscience. yoruba vote yoruba, Ibo go vote who dem want.

Una emotional blackmail, we don see am since end of civil war. Una no fit play us wayo again.
na una dey make noise since about marginaluzation.
na una dey treathen nigeria about presidency.

your marginalization tears just begun, you better vote atiku aggressively

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by tollyboy5(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
They always support the north and give reason to hate the west. Yet they run to Lagos for economic benefit grin

23 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Oplomo: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

na una dey make noise since about marginaluzation.
na una dey treathen nigeria about presidency.

your marginalization tears just begun, you better vote atiku aggressively

Oga tola, vote who you want, we are voting who we want. A northerner is already on a major ticket. Half of the job is done already. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Simeonjoe1: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
No make noise if you no wa win am. Consensus is still at the table. Until your person win no come dey display confidence if not this post will be use against you.
Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Mooh247: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
cool

Weaklings

7 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by MetaPhysical: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING SINCE MORNING, WHATS UP angry

Join me cry my brother

6 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by MetaPhysical: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Like Onu, Nnamani is an aspirant in APC. When he decided to step down why did he not do so to back Onu so SE can become President, instead of VP?

Do you not believe in yourself to preside Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Gbagura: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
They are advanced slaves in Nigeria. They only make noise. They bark but can't bite. Majority behaving like minor ones.

Emotions over logic?...

They are ibos!

7 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bloody hypocrite grin why has Tinubu not stepped down for Osinbajo ? Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Lolssss, nwanemous u too sabi dem wella. Afonjas people are d most terrible set of people I hv ever come across.
Since d game dun enter like,iI don't know why they are dragging Igbos in this na. Mak all man answer en papa name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by lastmessenger: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
tollyboy5:
They always support the north and give reason to hate the west. Yet they run to Lagos for economic benefit grin
Did your father build Lagos ? many rashidat are in umuahia now hawking agbo. What do you say about that ?

3 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Oga tola, vote who you want, we are voting who we want. A northerner is already on a major ticket. Half of the job is done already. grin
u see cry of a looser , na so en dey boi. talways think that they are smarter than others.
I dun already arrange drink wey i go drink for their crying
Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
May the best person become President.

"Pray the Lord of the harvest to send labourers into his harvest."
Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Oshodipikin: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Later, they will wanna sobbing that, Nigeriansns Nation is the culprit of their flat-director

1 Like

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by tollyboy5(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

I'm disappointed in the people of the south east region. I thought it would have been a peter obi and osinbajo contest.

But they keep pushing peter obi or Atiku online.

Let's see how it ends. The hatred is for southwest, this is not 1967 this is 2022 and we're seeing the true color of Igbo people. That's good!

Even bayelsa people are not angry over Jonathan issue like the IGBOS are, Jonathan himself is now rumored to support APC .
So what's the Igbo people's problem and their support for atiku?
Makinde supported wike and southeast governors supported Atiku, they're doing the same in APC

Nobody will give a damn when you start screaming marginalization

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by tollyboy5(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
lastmessenger:
Did your father build Lagos ? many rashidat are in umuahia now hawking agbo. What do you say about that ?
We're the first settlers in present day Lagos state and we we're the first merchant to come in contact with the British In southwest.

We are ijebus of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by tamdun: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
lastmessenger:
Oh, the pain....
U better go take painkiller
Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Oplomo: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

I'm disappointed in the people of the south east region. I thought it would have been a peter obi and osinbajo contest.

Let's see how it ends. The hatred is for southwest, this is not 1967 this is 2022 and we're seeing the true color of Igbo people. That's good!

Even bayelsa people are not angry over Jonathan issue like the IGBOS are, Jonathan himself is now rumored to support APC .
Makinde supported wike and southeast governors supported Atiku, they're doing the same in APC

Go away!

Who you think say you dey manipulate? Why are you being emotional?
Have you yorubas ever given a damn about Eastern cries for marginalization over 50 years now? No be mockery unw dey give us.

Abeg getat with your useless emotional manipulation. We have voted yoruba president before, you have never voted an Igbo man before and will never do so.

So we have zeroed our mind to LOOK AFTER OUR INTERESTS. Time of our crying have passed, we will be assertive now, and scrap whatever 'juice' we can get from dying tree called Nigeria.
We don't owe you guys any explanation on who we support going forward.

We are voting North if a SE is not on the ticket of both parties. Vote how you want and leave us alone.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by NothingDoMe: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

This is a strange comment. If you want someone's support you should ask for it. The only reason you employ blackmail is because you pursue a selfish agenda.

1 Like

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by lastmessenger: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

We're the first settlers in present day Lagos state and we we're the first merchant to come in contact with the British In southwest.

We are ijebus of Lagos.
are we not the first settler in umuahia? What is rashidat doing there ?
Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by lastmessenger: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
tamdun:

Oh, the pain....
U better go take painkiller
you should look around you and see the men in pain because Igbo's are doing business and propering in their land.

1 Like

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by tollyboy5(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Go away!

Who you think say you dey manipulate? Why are you being emotional?
Have you yorubas ever given a damn about Eastern cries for marginalization over 50 years now? No be mockery unw dey give us.

Abeg getat with your useless emotional manipulation. We have voted yoruba president before, you have never voted an Igbo man before and will never do so.

So we have zeroed our mind to LOOK AFTER OUR INTERESTS. Time of our crying have passed, we will be assertive now, and scrap whatever 'juice' we can get from dying tree called Nigeria.
We don't owe you guys any explanation on who we support going forward.

We are voting North if a SE is not on the ticket of both parties. Vote how you want and leave us alone.
This is a new generation and we need to state the obvious.
Since it's payback time as you call it so be it.

And when it doesn't work as expected you should better accept the final result in peace grin .

Nice one!
See igbo man way of reasoning. The south south are even a better person.
I see why someof you want osinbajo, you think atiku will defeat him hands down.
I'm sorry, we're having a Yoruba president and you'll end up tagging FIFA that you want Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Oplomo: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

This is a new generation and we need to state the obvious.
Since it's payback time as you call it so be it.

And when it doesn't work as expected you should better accept the final result in peace grin .

Nice one!
See igbo man way of reasoning. The south south are even a better person.
I see why someof you want osinbajo, you think atiku will defeat him hands down.
I'm sorry, we're having a Yoruba president and you'll end up tagging FIFA that you want Biafra

Good luck to you.. grin
Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by tollyboy5(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
NothingDoMe:
This is a strange comment. If you want someone's support you should ask for it. The only reason you employ blackmail is because you pursue a selfish agenda.

LoL what do you mean?
Are blind to what your SE are posting online?
I was expecting them to support Peter obi, I've decided to vote and campaign for peter obi if osinbajo doesn't get APC ticket.
But I see it's not about a new Nigeria, or revolution. It's about payback time.
The south east and their leaders think the same way.

They should continue!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criticism Trails Soludo's Newly Constructed Road / Osun: PDP Bursts APC Rigging Plots, Scheme To Bribe INEC, Police / Why Will The Sultan Of Sokoto Visit Wike To Beg To Support A Fulani Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.