Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,670 members, 7,918,145 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. (1329 Views)

See The "Ibo" People Protesting To Keep Nnamdi Kanu In Jail / Double Standard, Ibo People Call Themselves Biafrans, So Why Is Danladi Wrong? / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by 77up(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
I can't wait to see them screaming marginalization again grin
Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by TheCrusader14: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
You no no say dis unitary one Nigeria na their biggest asset? Na in dey give them access to scatter everywhere. Dem believe say Fulani go everly help dem preserve d status quo unlike Yoruba wey go restructure.

tollyboy5:
They always support the north and give reason to hate the west. Yet they run to Lagos for economic benefit grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Mboi: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hate Igbos from now till tomorrow, it doesn't improve your life. You'll still be selling your father's inheritance to them.
Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by tollyboy5(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mboi:
Hate Igbos from now till tomorrow, it doesn't improve your life. You'll still be selling your father's inheritance to them.
IGBOS are the ones hating. Wishing north to withold power. It seems you're scared of restructuring lol

1 Like

Re: Ibo People Open Ya Eye, No Talk Say Na Yoruba Do You O. by Newton2024: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING SINCE MORNING, WHATS UP angry

I now understand why the southwest doesn't align with the southeast politically. The southeast are a political baggage.
The southeast is dead weight.

Imagine the statements of if presidency doesn't come to southeast it should remain in the north. That is the most FOOLISH statement I have heard all my life.

Why wasn't that statement imposed in PDP. There was hardly a southwest challenger only a south southerner who is in some form Igbo.

Why did the igbos not coerce WIKE to step down for an Igbo candidate.
Why did no Igbo governor run on the platform of PDP.

Uhami would have been a good bet but he ran to the APC,Peter obi chickened out. Now the igbos want to reap were they didn't sow in APC.

I tell u,I used to align with the igbos now I see they are the real slaves to the Fulani. The Igbo will never ever be President of Nigeria.
It's delusional to think you can bring others down for you to rise.

Vote Peter Obi, Vote LP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland / States With Highest Mobile Subscribers — Q1 2022 / APC Wins ALL Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.