Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Jesus Is Trending Today - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Trending Today (64766 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
almarthins:
As usual.
Kobojunkie!!! I give Psalm 91& 121
Jesus mean Jehovah saves.
That isn't what Jesus Christ told you the name is about though. So, do you not believe what Jesus Christ instead said? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
SweetVibe:

Sorry to ask you this;are you a Jehovah witness?
Unaffiliated. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ekugbeh:
how could they call the name Jesus yet ignorant
Do you know the Truth , Jesus Christ, and have you been set free by the Truth, Jesus Christ? If not, then you can in your not knowing be ignorant still. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

1. What about millions that say they are Jehovah's witnesses that though feel righteous more than other people like the Pharisees but are blinded by the monopoly of thoughts from the Watch Tower. Many of you won't be part of the 144,000 and yet you won't make paradise.

2. The greatest scandal and blackmail of my life was started by a Jehovah's witness I trusted so much. So you guys are not better than other christians.

3. All your reasoning are remotely controlled by Watch Tower. You have no liberty of thought.

Sick!!
1. They are just as ignorant as the over 2 billion churchians who equally think that by doing that which Jesus Christ commanded them not to , including following the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches/assembly halls) which Jesus Christ warned were lies where the Truth of God is concerned, they somehow honor God and are made right in their disobedience - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 . undecided

2. God warned that cursed is any man who puts his trust in another man and make flesh and blood his strength - Jeremiah 17 vs 5. You refused God’s warning to begin with so what did you expect, that you would be rewarded by Him in your disobedience? undecided

3. I don't belong to or reason like watchtower does. But you ought to concern yourself however with your own reasoning as you think that by sinning(disobedience) you please God and that is antiChrist . undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Perocom:
Thank God you aint saying this to the other end of the divide, your name for be sorry. God bless your naivety/ignorance.
Other side of what divide? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
babajeje123:

Whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Don't bother yourself how this will happen.
Jesus Christ told you how to be saved... and speaking His name by mouth alone does not save you. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by almarthins(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That isn't what Jesus Christ told you the name is about though. So, do you not believe what Jesus Christ instead said? undecided

He told the Pharisees where he came from, and who he is. But they shout blasphemy!!.
Though you pretend to know but Ur knowledge is limited to your books that u read.
Since you know everything then tell me what he said.oh I almost forgot Ur hobby.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
almarthins:
He told the Pharisees where he came from, and who he is. But they shout blasphemy!!.
Though you pretend to know but Ur knowledge is limited to your books that u read.
Since you know everything then tell me what he said.oh I almost forgot Ur hobby.
Jesus Christ told you who He is. Do you not believe Him?
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by almarthins(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ told you who He is. Do you not believe Him?

Hope u r not high on diluted palmy and upgraded weeds?
This Ur question be like say I be pagan wey just come in. cool
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
almarthins:
Hope u r not high on diluted palmy and upgraded weeds?
This Ur question be like say I be pagan wey just come in. cool
Jesus Christ Himself said maybe call Him, "Lord, Lord!", yet do not obey Him and so are not of Him. undecided

So, again, He told you who He is and what to believe, do you not believe Him? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by GoodIsGod: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, the King over Heaven and over Hell said so Himself - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

Guy you are not sure if you won't end up in hell too. grin
Your holy than thou nature irritates me.
You are like the Pharisee that saw the man praying and said "God you know I am not like that sinner over there. I pray many times a day, pay my tithes etc"

Woe unto you Pharisees and woe unto you Kobojunkie . grin
Jesus could have said this to you with your attitude.

Stay blessed.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Guy you are not sure if you won't end up in hell too. grin
Your holy than thou nature irritates me.
You are like the Pharisee that saw the man praying and said "God you know I am not like that sinner over there. I pray many times a day, pay my tithes etc"

Woe unto you Pharisees and woe unto you Kobojunkie . grin
Jesus could have said this to you with your attitude.
Stay blessed.
So anyone to tells you what Jesus Christ Himself decreed is a Pharisee to you? undecided

What then does that make Jesus Christ who told you that except you submit and obey all almost 100 commandments He has given you, standing faithful to the end in your obedience of Him, you will not see the inside of Heaven? undecided

By the way, if you read through the gospels carefully, particularly Matthew 23, you would that the reasons given by Jesus Christ for pretty much all the woes He spoke against the wicked has to do with the fact that they ignore His teachings(and commandments) to preach and follow instead their own ideas and desires pretending they do so in His Name.. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by sexyshola1218: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
I use FairSave too, their interest rate is also good 10%.
Parkleader:
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=9d1007d4d10620
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by GoodIsGod: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So anyone to tells you what Jesus Christ Himself decreed is a Pharisee to you? undecided

What then does that make Jesus Christ who told you that except you submit and obey all almost 100 commandments He has given you, standing faithful to the end in your obedience of Him, you will not see the inside of Heaven? undecided

By the way, if you read through the gospels carefully, particularly Matthew 23, you would that the reasons given by Jesus Christ for pretty much all the woes He spoke against the wicked has to do with the fact that they ignore His teachings(and commandments) to preach and follow instead their own ideas and desires pretending they do so in His Name.. undecided

There is no lie in saying everyone that does not do the commandments of God is damned. Yes you are right.
But condemning the Jesus trend is what I am against. Saying many of them posting it are hell bound. No one knows who makes heaven or not. Only God knows. Jesus has said that many that call me Lord Lord will not enter the kingdom of heaven. That is true. But many that are so sure they'll make heaven will be surprised too when He will say "Go from me I do not know you"

So there is no need for your initial comment. It is a known fact.
Jesus trending could have gotten some people saved. Or don't you think so?

No point in condemning the trend.

Remain blessed.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:
1. There is no lie in saying everyone that does not do the commandments of God is damned. Yes you are right.
But condemning the Jesus trend is what I am against. Saying many of them posting it are hell bound.

2. No one knows who makes heaven or not. Only God knows. Jesus has said that many that call me Lord Lord will not enter the kingdom of heaven. That is true. But many that are so sure they'll make heaven will be surprised too when He will say "Go from me I do not know you" So there is no need for your initial comment. It is a known fact.

3. Jesus trending could have gotten some people saved. Or don't you think so?

No point in condemning the trend.
Remain blessed.
1. Jesus Christ Himself said maybe who call Him, "Lord, Lord! " know Him not. They are some of those who do ignore that which God has infact commanded of them choosing instead to carry out their own desires in His name. undecided

Doing that which God has not commanded, yet pretending to do so in honor of God or using His name is sin against God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. . It is akin to adding your own rule to God's Law when no man has permission to do such in God's name.. undecided

2. Those who love Jesus Christ, those who submit and obey Him continuously have the guarantee from God that theirs is the Kingdom. So while there are those enemies who delude themselves into believing that Heaven is sure even in their disobedience, there are those who are friends of Jesus Christ, who do exactly as He commands - John 15 vs 14 - and are promised a place in Heaven. undecided

3. Your Jesus trending can't get anyone saved. Because claiming it can is akin to claiming that which is righteous can result from unrighteousness. lipsrsealed

Your Jesus trending is against God aka sin since many of those who engaged in it believed in some way that doing so, they honor God who never asked them to that in honor of Him in the first place. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by koyyess: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Keepamsafe:
smiley Jesus

But he has rejected you since you don't believe in sacrifices.

Now I understand why you were rejected.

Cursed animal. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RCCG Refused To Allow A Lady Enter Their Premises Due To Her Dressing (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.