Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,923 members, 7,933,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

Rochas Wins It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Wins It (464 Views)

Many Feared Trapped As Rochas Okorocha’s House Collapses In Abuja / With The Images Coming Out From Ilorin, It Is Game Over, Tinubu Wins It / If Lawan Wins, It Will Be The Best Thing To Happen To Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Wins It by SadiqBabaSani: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yes he wins Oratory, man can talk,

"Hes Quote", I dont need anyone to step down for me, if they can step down Poverty"

"Every aspirant you see here today, government made them, any money they give you, its government money, but I Rochas was Rochas even before Politics"

The man can talk, but dont be misled, he is a sly man
Re: Rochas Wins It by madridguy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: Rochas Wins It by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
His closing remark was good, but Efcc is still on his speed dial
Re: Rochas Wins It by kettykings: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:
His closing remark was good, but Efcc is still on his speed dial

Efcc is sectional and a tool used to fight opposition,ask Tinubu how he manipulated efcc to bury ganduje case

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Shows That Bola Tinubu Was Convicted For Fraud In The United States / Owo Attack: Lady Goes to Church With Rifle, Imam Beg Worshippers to go to Mosque / 2023.. We Yoruba Christians Support Tinubu, He's A Christian By Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.