Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing (48588 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You just confirmed my point - you need healing from Jesus.
The oil you claim is on your head is not from God.
I prayed for you during my night prayer.
May God touch you and heal your hate-filled and toxic heart in Jesus Name.
Shalom.

Lol.
Exactly my thoughts.
I don't even need divine revelation to know you're not qualified in the realms of the spirit.Nor do I need to pray to know how weak you are spiritually.

Your type only remember who the almighty when you're in lack, very weak and cannot command the Heaven to work in your favour.

But I will still encourage you, as I believe there's still time to restrategize if your area is to win souls for God.

Tone down on the judgemental part, you are even worst.Very vile you are.

Take away bitterness from your heart,God creatures are very dear to him.
Again,you have a very unforgiving heart,remove it.Talk to those people you have refused talk to.

Because if you drop dead today you will never miss hell.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2022
You just confirmed yourself that you got attached to her.

You made her your goal, as crazy as it sounds, women don't want to be your goal.

The reason she's acting this way is because she doesn't think she's missing out on much by not been with you.

Ignore her, level up, learn from this experience and focus on your goal.

Next time, never make a woman your goal, and always let her know that you have other things going on in your life, as well as other women who need your attention.

Infact, never make a woman feel like she's the only one you're seeing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Ravenbeast1(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Move the Bleep on.
You've seen the handwriting on the wall,. you've gotten the message
Na the Face of the person wey write am u wan see?
She clearly doesn't respect you or have lost it.
Someone else is definitely doing her
Her friends are definitely leading her on and as it stands, your say don't matter to her
She doesn't care.
Stop simping and find better things to do.
You can't call a girl frequently like that bro
What message are you passing across?

Nawao
Make we try dey love with our head sha.
Thank for the lessons you are learning
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Pegi23(f): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Stfu. This is my pic of me going out with my boo. I'm sure your local 1950 type will call it indecent..you are just insecure and bitter..leave that poor girl alone and always accept her for who she is jare..she is for u and you alone. Don't push her far with your insecurities.. avoid problem in your relationship and stop bringing it on any social media platform....bye

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Gospel2Day: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=LadyRosa post=113623667]

Lol.
Exactly my thoughts.
I don't even need divine revelation to know you're not qualified in the realms of the spirit.Nor do I need to pray to know how weak you are spiritually.

Your type only remember who the almighty when you're in lack, very weak and cannot command the Heaven to work in your favour.

But I will still encourage you, as I believe there's still time to restrategize if your area is to win souls for God.

Tone down on the judgemental part, you are even worst.Very vile you are.

Take away bitterness from your heart,God creatures are very dear to him.
Again,you have a very unforgiving heart,remove it.Talk to those people you have refused talk to.

Because if you drop dead today you will never miss hell.

Thank you, Ma'am.
Jesus loves you.
I sincerely do too.
Good bye.
Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Uniquekriss(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Hello guys good day hope y'all are doing great.

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.
Okoro lemme tell u, that girl called off the relationship long ago, u were too blind to not notice, see how woman dey use u, just getat abeg!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by pizzzy(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Some of us are intelligent(academic) but socially we not get brain at all. You are having insomnia over a bitch while she sees you as money for shawarma
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by efficiencie(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Hello guys good day hope y'all are doing great.

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.

Dude it's like, it is hungrying you to suffer abi. You want to marry problem. You are lucky you are not rich enough to make her pretend. She is displaying the attitude that she will hide from the unfortunate readymade man that will marry her. You had better run for your dear life. She is a natural disaster waiting to happen.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=Boogyman557 post=113589165]Holly Gram cool Port Harcourt boi like u come de LOSEGUARD for BANI like dis...

My Gee!

U see for this present GENERATION wey we day, there is nothing like LOVE or RELATIONSHIP!

the earlier u know dis the better for U!

I been one use HARD words on U but as I see Port Harcourt as ur LOCATION, NaSo I maintain SOLO..

Guy na MAN u be ooo...

If house No TEACH U, street GO TEACH U..

That's all I have to say my Gee!

@Bolded
Lol My Man Boogy!
wetin make you no use harsh words on am na
ahbi na the portharcourt way you see na make ur mind cut....

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Boogyman557: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=FREDCLSSICO7 post=116191633][/quote] Holly Gram cool my Gee!

Me na p.h boi ooo... u no go understand the MATAYANCE..

WTF MAN!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

Me na p.h boi ooo... u no go understand the MATAYANCE..

WTF MAN!

Abobi I grab and comprisome your cappings
Na your hommie na make you no want cap vertical give am base on na from the same hood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Approaching A Lady. / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.