Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing (48382 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BigRocky: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:

Same goes to your mum and sisters.

Lol
Also to you and your daughter's with ur enslaved husband.

Mummy wen no get sence!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Finest6: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
There is only one way to this, she's dating another Guy
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
What is the fun of relationships if it’s only headaches they bring? Every romance tale which makes front page revolves around a partner giving the other sleepless nights. Not even steady sex is enough to justify such blood pressure fluctuating situations.

Back in my school days there were many males who engaged in relationships so they could nag their frustrated single friends about one babe or the other. Without a relationship they felt useless to friends and society.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

So you mean that a busty girl uploading a braless top that reveals her pointed nipples "is actually not indecent."?
So if you have a maid who is busty and wears braless top you will pat her on the back and leave her in the house alone with your husband while you travel?
You people are never serious or sincere.
You support evil and promote immorality.
Daughters of Eve have never stopped running errands for Satan since the beginning of time.
May God have mercy on you.

Remind me again if eve never roamed about naked.
You self righteous sanctimonious _preek!
A busty woman without bras does no _fucking harm,weda in my husband house or not!A _fucking pervert,be it man or woman remains so,it's a character thing.

And may God continue to have mercy on me!
And may his mercies be _miles away from you and whatever creatures from your damned loins!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Toktee(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
Redfillers ounje ti'de.

Pls find a way to iron your differences.
See comment abeg?
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Toktee(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

A busty woman without bras does no _fucking harm,weda in my husband house or not!A _fucking pervert,be it man or woman remains so,it's a character thing.

And may his mercies be _miles away from you and whatever creatures from your damned loins!
The mercies of God has expiring date... Be careful for there's no repentance in the grave.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Hassanmaye(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
DominusPrime:

Lmao...you too blunt...his turn don finish. Na another man turn. D babe never ready settle down and if e nor careful e go suffer emotional torture cos the more e dey try the more e go love the girl and the more e go wan fight for am. And the more the girl go dey irritate for the guy matter. Na normal cycle with girls life. Na the person wey she day with at the time when she wan go haywire dey suffer. Whereas one bad guy somewhere go dey use ordinary phone call spread here legs...
Lol very stupid gender
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
The mercies of God has expiring date... Be careful for there's no repentance in the grave.

People like you are the main chief landlord booked for hell.

The mercies of God have no expiry date YOUR MISERABLE PATHETIC LIFE HAS!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Hassanmaye(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Slynation:
Well...I will not tell you what to do, but seems like you just explained how I broke up with my girl last year!! She started by hanging out with one of her friend I knew was a core runs girl, I knew because the said friend on a particular day I visited her, was busy giving her gists about different guys she traveled to meet in various hotels, they thought I was busy with my phone and earpods...

Then she started posting for the public, her caption was now "hey guys....!! How do you rate my dance steps, Hey guys, say a word about my dressing and every other rubbish hey guys" it was no longer about us anymore...

Then the missed calls, unnecessary dramas, arguments and disappointments trooped in, well I was just smashing the damn pussy to my satisfaction because I knew it's already slipping away...

Then she started going to the bathroom to pick calls or ignore when I'm around, always traveling to see her brother without being consistent in lying, Well as a bad guy, I acted along until we were in a very good mood one day and I brought up a topic about her bro and asked how the matter ended. Her reply was:::::::

"Hmmm...I don't know, I haven't even seen that one for 2months now" grin

so who Aunty travel go meet last 2weeks and spent days with, wey she tell me say she dey with her brother?? I just smile tho and knew it's time to move ahead...

I told her two things before I started Ghosting her existence even till tomorrow...!!

1. If your Presence is no longer needed try Absence
2. If they no value you, value yourself
Lol real niggar
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Toktee(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

People like you are the main chief landlord booked for hell.

The mercies of God have no expiry date YOUR MISERABLE PATHETIC LIFE HAS!
Your addiction to immorality made you think the mercies of God cannot expires, but the day you will be used for ritual you will remember ROMANS 8.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
Your addiction to immorality made you think the mercies of God cannot expires, but the day you will be used for ritual you will remember ROMANS 8.

Lol.
Very easy to predict them, sanctimonious preeks!They call one dirrty minds, immoral,but deep down they have souls that's meant only for the � devil!

Now,by the power that is above all others,MAY THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED RETURN TO THEM.And let the human flesh eaters never seize to make your family mourn, today, tomorrow and forever more.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Toktee(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lol.
Very easy to predict them, sanctimonious preeks!They call one dirrty minds,but deep down they have souls that's meant only for the � devil!

Now,by the power that is above all others,MAY THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED RETURN TO THEM.And let the human flesh eaters never seize to make your family mourn, today, tomorrow and forever more.
And that shall be your portion in Jesus Name.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by smile14: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oga since klub don dey d marra guy quit.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Odebayo4010(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
DominusPrime:
OP this isn't a redpiller issue but most men need to experience ladies like these so they learn and become something of the redpillers that these guys talk about here. She's going through the 'hoe' phase and there isn't really much you can do. You seem like the soft one, the one who will do the begging, the one who will find out she's taking another di.ck and still talk to her to change her ways. Sadly you are hooked already and you will keep begging no matter the rubbish she shows you. But be grateful to her cos she's going to teach you good lessons you need to learn about women and why you must learn to place yourself above first before her.

This might help...another man is doing little or nothing to spread her legs while you are begging and crying and having sleepless nights. The earlier you get over it the better. I've gone through this before. Many years back and that made me realise that women prefer this redpillers to SIMPs like you...

While I'm not an extremist like the redpillers here i tend to identify the good girls and treat them nice. But you see the ones who are like your former gf? You get them and just f.uck them till they move on to the next dick. It's just a phase for them. Unfortunately you are with her at this time and you will suffer for it.

If you've had this experience before you'd know exactly how to handle it. Trust me the next one you'll come across you'll realise that you should just service that womanliness till the next one takes over.

Wow bro I feel you chorus, you're mounted, your words will be rolling in his ears
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
And that is your portion on Jesus Name.

I say again, LET THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED RETURN ON THEM.And just like the word of the Almighty in Isaiah 49 vs 26, you shall eat your own flesh in a revenous manner and your own blood you shall drink like sweet wine!And you will remember that even adulterous David is God's most special man.

Amen!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Toktee(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

I say again, LET THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED RETURN ON THEM.And just like the word of the Almighty in Isaiah 49 vs 26, you shall eat your own flesh in a revenous manner and your own blood you shall drink like sweet wine!And you will remember that even adulterous David is God's most special man.

Amen!
Are you David?

For a carnal minded human like you God can only answer your prayers of repentance.

God is already punishing you already with a snoring partner. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by ahnie: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
BigRocky:

Lol
Also to you and your daughter's with ur enslaved husband.

Mummy wen no get sence!
Same with your mother.
Agbaya with black face
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Originalsly: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Four weeks away.... has she changed to someone else?... or now showing her true colors? Think deep on this.... don't just gloss it over. What do you figure? As an African man ... do you humble yourself to the woman?... or the woman humbles herself to you? I hope in the end you don't return. Up in here screaming " Nigerian women are useless".
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
Are you David?

For a carnal minded human like you God can only answer your prayers of repentance.

God is already punishing you already with a snoring partner. grin

Lol.
If God punishes you should actually be dead by now .
He had to go through my posts?what an obsession.

On the flip side,Your mother's rotten _cubt!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BigRocky: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:

Same with your mother.
Agbaya with black face

Doesn't change the fact that you are a miserable lunatic inform of package bitch.

Old and disgusting hypocrate
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by ahnie: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
BigRocky:

Doesn't change the fact that MY MOTHER IS A miserable lunatic inform of package bitch.

Old and disgusting hypocrate

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BigRocky: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:

Lol
Someone is obviously pained.

Mummy for fancy
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by ahnie: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
BigRocky:

Lol
Someone is obviously pained.

My Mummy wears fancy red dinosaurs red pants
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Toktee(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lol.
If God punishes you should actually be dead by now .
He had to go through my posts?what an obsession.

On the flip side,Your mother's rotten _cubt!
According to expert all fat olosho always has oozing cunt.... Now put ur finger there make we see.

Fat foool that snores like pregnant pig. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
According to expert all fat olosho always has oozing cunt.... Now put ur finger there make we see.

Fat foool that snores lime pregnant pig. grin

I just put it there and lick it up! wink wink
My _cunt smell so gooooooood,TODAY ! surprising.

Although your mama own smell pass my own only small grin grin grin

Mine smell like fish,ya mama own smell like OGILI.

I'm fat,maybe.
But my toto sweet die!!!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Gospel2Day: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

You evidently need deliverance and healing for your warped soul.
I didn't know your case is this bad, I should not have responded to your sick comment.
Your abusive use of words is a clear indication that your heart has been abused by forces and agents of evil.
May you find healing and get well soonest.
You exude a rotten morality and uncouth attitude.
Jesus loves you.
Come to Him
From your words, you have NEVER met Him EVER.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This our nairaland Boyz self.
Wetin fit them na say make I no wash yansh for one week,deep my hand inside my Kpekus and behind and make sure I cup all the stench generously before rubbing it on their faces grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na that time them go no say Kpekus na government on its own cheesy
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Djelectron(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
Redfillers ounje ti'de.

Pls find a way to iron your differences.

Dont be sentimental.
I hope you took your time to read his write-up carefully and thoroughly??

Did u read the part that says she refused to pick his calls?
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Toktee(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

I just put it there and lick it up! wink wink
My _cunt smell so gooooooood,TODAY ! surprising.

Although your mama own smell pass my own only small grin grin grin

Mine smell like fish,ya mama own smell like OGILI.

I'm fat,maybe.
But my toto sweet die!!!
Your size is a disease do not try to claim happy over it.

grin obesity.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You evidently need deliverance and healing for your warped soul.
I didn't know your case is this bad, I should not have responded to your sick comment.
Your abusive use of words is a clear indication that your heart has been abused by forces and agents of evil.
May you find healing and get well soonest.
You exude a rotten morality and uncouth attitude.
Jesus loves you.
Come to Him
From your words, you have NEVER met Him EVER.
Shalom.

Naaaa

You need deliverance,most importantly you need to forgive yourself.
You're living a life of pain and self condemnation.
Your preaching reveals the inner battle of who you really are,a pained hypocrite whose previous sins still haunts him that he condemns everything that looks bad,seems bad or acts bad, albeit in a way that speaks more volume of hypocritism rather than godliness,love and genuine compassion especially where it's driven by genuine call from God

People who God truly called don't like the job.Leave say me and you dey talk rubbish, I've a strong oil on my head,and it torments me even more as I reject it.Thats why I hate people like you,you disgust me!Your woes should not be transferred to anybody's.Your method of evangelism is too fake, beneath it lies the worst kind of smoky unrepentence.

If you go through one quarter of what I've been through in life spiritually you will be a dead man!

Listen,na me go teach you.
Stop being stupid.Evangelise with humility to serve,rather than condemn.You lack it!You can't win soul.
Work on yourself!Be less hateful and remove pride from your miserable life!
Else the suffer you went through years back will be a child's play compared to what is coming to you.Be careful.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Toktee:
Your size is a disease do not try to claim happy over it.

grin obesity.

Trust me,my thighs are big enough to bury your gigantic head. cheesy wink
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Donaluta(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:
Hello guys good day hope y'all are doing great.

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.

So you be pH boy ... You come dey loose guard like this.. see any LT weh zuzu .. loot am wetin no good.. dump am like thrash.. Ella's full ptown .. jazzing street.. you go catch one faithful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.