Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,029 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing (48430 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by mamaafrik(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

I won't mince words as i'll tell u what you need to know

Yes, your woman is an hookup girl, olosho, pr*stit*te, just pick whichever that suits you, so u know, she has someone bankrolling her currently more than you do. It's a big red flag if she wouldn't respect your decision and it clearly means she doesn't love or no longer in love with you. Now I'll tell you this for free. A woman fears and respects the man they truly love, as she wouldn't want to loose u. You don't force it as it comes naturally.

Now I'll leave you with this question to go and pounder on...

Can you go ahead with a woman that wouldn't take your words or rather respect you as man?

I believe you've gotten the answer. Now be a man and be logical. *drops_mic
Op never ever disregard this,my last girl had exactly the same traits
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Truthfulguy10: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
OP she was never your girl, it was just your turn
Drop her like a bad habit and get yourself a nice girl please

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by nans24: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
Some people are still pained about relationships matter in this present day Nigeria where 1kg gas is #800
Na wa o

That's the irony of life o. If Civil war starts in Nigeria (Godforbid) You will still see people coming to nairaland to complain about their marriage or relationship. Very funny world we live in.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

Yes, your woman is an hookup girl, olosho, pr*stit*te, just pick whichever that suits you, so u know, she has someone bankrolling her currently more than you do. It's a big red flag if she wouldn't respect your decision and it clearly means she doesn't love or no longer in love with you. Now I'll tell you this for free. A woman fears and respects the man they truly love, as she wouldn't want to loose u. You don't force it as it comes naturally.

Can you go ahead with a woman that wouldn't take your words or rather respect you as man?

You won!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Itzlinda(f): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kollins11:
See as that Olosho just dey emotionally manipulate you. The olosho just dey give you sleepless night.

You better bang that girl, dump her asap and move on. Alaye Stop simping. Stop being a pussy ass niggar.

Animals are 3rd class citizens while Nigerian girls are 7th class citizens .

I don talk am before and I go talk am again **the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say ...... **

How you go make sure na only men you born
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by austenite(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
You better end the relationship because it can never be the way you want it again. Besides, you are way too much into her and that is why she is playing with your emotions. Show her you don't care. Make her feel you have moved on, be less concerned about her and you will see her coming after you if she truly loves you. Please know that someone else is already enjoying your girl, this is the hard truth. So man up.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:
Hello guys good day hope y'all are doing great.

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.

Just ask her if she wants to move on because that is the impression I get from this but you should ask and clarify so that if she wants move you can free her. If she is going to still be with you then you guys have to discuss this issue like adults, stop saying that africn man stuff or the woke woman jazz, those are beside the point. You both are individuals with your own wants and likes, don't dictate how someone responds because of what you consider to be culturally stereotypes, you will get disappointed. Be open to who an individual is and work things out.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Olusanya827: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Leave her alone ...same thing my gf is doing ..4 year relationship i told her I'm not interested again ..her eye still dy outside let her go ahead and experience what she want to experience....just cut of communication within some month u will forgot her ....my 4 years gf i served her hot microwave breakfast

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
You sure say she travel so?
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Daughterboard(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Na you born am........No
Na you pay primary school fees........No
Na you pay secondary school fees........No
Na you train am................No
Na you buy the mobile phone.........No
You don wife am.............No
Na you father the girl.........No

Wetin everybody dey enjoy,e reach your turn you wan form relationship dey do oga boss..

I'm surprised at the way thunder has been ineffective, maybe I should opt for Lightening.

Fact and figure.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by space9880: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
she’s not your girlfriend bro it’s just your turn knack her well well and don’t spend on her.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by bjdon: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bro, thanks for having the courage to share this.

Now hear me well. End this relationship NOW!

If you want to have a happy stress free life, end it NOW!

Any woman that is can show such disrespect for your views, will show you red pepper in marriage.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Bignuell(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Keeping late night, clubs, indecent dressing, na the starter pack be this. Na so my babe that year start, i dey do understanding boyfriend, dem later leave me. Fiancee for that matter, my guy, there's nothing to reason with, breakup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by harmony75: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
She may just be influenced by the friends she met in her new environment there's nothing to worry about just let her suit herself. As long as she's not cheating give in more maturity all will be well.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BigRocky: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:

Tell that to your mother....seems I struck a nerve.i would always reverence every negative words you used on me back to your mother.

A lunatic always id another.
You're telling him to leave her and hop to the next girl...what happens to talking to her?
Your sisters that are in brothels and co habiting with lowlifers birthing kids like bugs,how many times have you cautioned them?

E be like say una dey mad for this forum.
Ekpa

I pity your husband
Married bitch

Ur daughter's would end up been prostitute and be dressing half naked with this your loose mindset and poor thought process.

@ bolded
Say a lunatic that won't hesitate throwing out his Son's wife for half of what she is telling another woman son to endure,fool.

If ur daughter start dressing half naked and clubbing like a prostitute,she will only be Bleep.ed and dumped like a prostitute,and probably run home back to you,this time to yank off ur ears for making her miserable in life with the kind of immortality you aid and abet.

You are not worthy to be called a mother bitch.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Worksunlimited: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

Why you tell am everything na, small secret you can't keep
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by xest(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

Best reply . You too much bro

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Karlifate: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Rexymania:
When you're ready for marriage, just impregnate a lady and collect your child. What you will do with the lady is none of my business

LMAO! grin grin
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Duru009(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
The hand writing is everywhere my brother...

You don't need any advice from anybody. If you're truly a MAN. You should know what to do....
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by nams77: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
DominusPrime:
OP this isn't a redpiller issue but most men need to experience ladies like these so they learn and become something of the redpillers that these guys talk about here. She's going through the 'hoe' phase and there isn't really much you can do. You seem like the soft one, the one who will do the begging, the one who will find out she's taking another di.ck and still talk to her to change her ways. Sadly you are hooked already and you will keep begging no matter the rubbish she shows you. But be grateful to her cos she's going to teach you good lessons you need to learn about women and why you must learn to place yourself above first before her.

This might help...another man is doing little or nothing to spread her legs while you are begging and crying and having sleepless nights. The earlier you get over it the better. I've gone through this before. Many years back and that made me realise that women prefer this redpillers to SIMPs like you...

While I'm not an extremist like the redpillers here i tend to identify the good girls and treat them nice. But you see the ones who are like your former gf? You get them and just f.uck them till they move on to the next dick. It's just a phase for them. Unfortunately you are with her at this time and you will suffer for it.

If you've had this experience before you'd know exactly how to handle it. Trust me the next one you'll come across you'll realise that you should just service that womanliness till the next one takes over.
My thoughts exactly!
One cold odeku for you
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BananaPeel(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Slynation:
Well...I will not tell you what to do, but seems like you just explained how I broke up with my girl last year!! She started by hanging out with one of her friend I knew was a core runs girl, I knew because the said friend on a particular day I visited her, was busy giving her gists about different guys she traveled to meet in various hotels, they thought I was busy with my phone and earpods...

Then she started posting for the public, her caption was now "hey guys....!! How do you rate my dance steps, Hey guys, say a word about my dressing and every other rubbish hey guys" it was no longer about us anymore...

Then the missed calls, unnecessary dramas, arguments and disappointments trooped in, well I was just smashing the damn pussy to my satisfaction because I knew it's already slipping away...

Then she started going to the bathroom to pick calls or ignore when I'm around, always traveling to see her brother without being consistent in lying, Well as a bad guy, I acted along until we were in a very good mood one day and I brought up a topic about her bro and asked how the matter ended. Her reply was:::::::

"Hmmm...I don't know, I haven't even seen that one for 2months now" grin

so who Aunty travel go meet last 2weeks and spent days with, wey she tell me say she dey with her brother?? I just smile tho and knew it's time to move ahead...

I told her two things before I started Ghosting her existence even till tomorrow...!!

1. If your Presence is no longer needed try Absence
2. If they no value you, value yourself

Na like dis real G's dey behave...

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by merits(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Give her second chance,the more the fight the more love get stronger.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by davosea(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Photos otherwise i dont believe the trash you wrote.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by OvertheTop(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
DominusPrime:

No difference to iron out here. She wants to live a certain life that the op can't handle. Don't decieve him about handling differences. You know that wild stage where virtually every lady goes through? That's where she is now. She's interacting with guys who are not as SIMPle as the op and truth be told they are usually more fun and exciting even in bed. So I think op should just move on. She's at a stage now and words or talking or long messages don't change such. She will calm down at her own time.

Around 30 - 35.....That is Settling Age to look for a Regular financially stable simple ( programmer, engineer, book warm, gentle, Loyal )Guy to settle down with. who can stay and take care of her Needs and Kids....
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Mvena(f): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
E don cast
Last last na everybody go chop breakfast

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
OvertheTop:

Around 30 - 35.....That is Settling Age to look for a Regular financially stable simple ( programmer, engineer, book warm, gentle, Loyal )Guy to settle down with. who can stay and take care of her Needs and Kids....

And sadly by that 30 to 35 when dem don calm down and are willing to stay with a man the men will now be looking for fresh young blood. Everybody has his or her time. Just pray we are mature enough to forget these youthful distractions and stick to that good man or woman.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Obiorahpcfg: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's only a fool that reads the hand writing on the wall twice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Kobojunkie: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

I don't think you and the gal are compatible in the sense that you think a woman has to be a certain way to please you whereas she just isn't that kind of woman that is to your pleasing. Why it took 3 years for you to find this out, I have no clue. undecided

From what I read there, she is not a bad person nor is she a prostitute. She just happens to be dating a man that is not her type. Same with you. You are simply not dating the right woman for you. So, please you both should break up so you can live your lives to the fullest abeg.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by 1F30M4(f): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
In just a month, she has changed this much. If she didn't show some of these traits in the 2-3yrs you both were together, then it's her friend(s) influencing her orrr she hid it so well, either of the two.

I'm not sure talking to her with do much as she has already told you her mind, indeed it is her body, her decision and her life. Finding closure in this case, will only cause you more pain cos eventually she would want you to just get used to everything.

You don't want that, move on.

Modified to add: I just read "a woman fears and respects the man they truly love". Nope, you should be wary if your partner(wife) is scared of you based on how you relate with her/them. Respect is the keyword, the woman for her husband and the husband for his wife. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by shomutuski(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

j
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Stanfeelings: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
For your sanity, for your health, for your happiness, leave and dont look back. yeah, u love her, but for how long will u continue to endure? it isnt a must that u gonna end up marrying her so the earlier she goes, the better. she is into runs brotherly, no decent girl can be comfortable with late nights without her man. clubbing....sleeping out? wow. its in your court. walk or wait to be served hot breakfast.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

I had to create an account because of you. I understand you are in your early or mid 20s and maybe that's why you couldn't notice that you are dating a runs girl. Let this response of mine be your wake up call. That lady does hookup for 20k or 30k per night.

No decent girl will dress half naked. Cut her off immediately.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.