Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing (48364 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by IamMobisola(f): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:
Hello guys good day hope y'all are doing great.

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.

Everybody has their life to live, she has chosen how to live hers and what she wants to do with it. If you are not comfortable with it, you should move on. Seeking for advise won't cut it.
Just move on
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Enumerator(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Dem don open her eyes to runs/hookup, courtesy of her olosho friends that parties, typical naija girls

No dey disturb yoursef man, find another girl close to you to dey Bleep

Naija girls and serious relationship are ememies
Colephbreed:

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Kingjay5(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Let her be bro, she's gone, A woman who loves you, will respect and listen to you. Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2022
My advice for naiarlanders. If you are giving or advicing people here becareful that girl may be your sister or niece or even ur counsin.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Kinzo0917(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Romanoff:
Oga, it is indeed her body and her phone and she can post naked pictures if she feels like it.

Now is the time to look very well before you marry her and be having huge conflicts every day.

I don't think a woman will wake up and just start being indecent, I believe she's been doing it since so how come you didn't notice it?

How long have y'all been together and when did she become your fiancee?

I'll advice you have a serious talk with yourself.

Do you want a woman that parties into the night, dresses indecently and gives you time you can call her?

Think am well.

Whatever red flag you're seeing now will be magnified in marriage.

If you can't handle her current red flag, let that woman ho in peace till she's ready to settle down cause from the look of things, she isn't o.
. You just said it all. God bless and increase your wisdom ma. The Bible says, He who has ear, let him hear. Once again, thanks for your advice to him
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=LINTUNE post=113596421][/quote]

I'm a realist.I give my opinions without colouration.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Don’t sweat it bro...it’s time to move on.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by vanvickie(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2022
She is not your girlfriend...it's just your TURN.

O PORRRR!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LadyRosa(f): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

Toor and who told you that it is every man that want peace of mind cheesy cheesy grin

Abi oooo
Some like heart attack pass -Bleep.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Brushstrokes20: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2022
That bitch is for the streets! undecided
Serve her the breakfast or be served by her!
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by rajiedreez: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2022
OK well done
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by bigpicture001: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Everything u said happens to ladies when thier man is away... But my problem with u is that u called. Her fiancee... A fiancee should be someone who also want to get married, not just you choosing to marry her...

Sh also need to desire to get married.. thaat particular girl is still flexing.. plz leave her alone... Sh is not ready.. and don't take her. Back.. because now sh will be deceitful with coded behavior which will be worse..

If ur in for fun.. don't just feel bad. And go wwith the. Flow.. but if. Ur talking about fiancee abeg.. leave that girl and look for people that want to maarry... Sh is not yet ready

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Kinzo0917(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2022
drnoel:

Most stupid comment
. How is his comments stupid? Can u elaborate plz
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by dcasca(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Guy, I know it's difficult to do, but I suggest you move on with your life. She is simply not for you. It's not too late to look for another woman.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by drnoel: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. How is his comments stupid? Can u elaborate plz

Look at it again. You'd understand
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by AlexJustin(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2022
If it's a habit you don't like and she refuse to change I advise you call it off because it'll be a norm in your marriage. What you tolerate now will be what you will tolerate in marriage. I recommend this book for you "mind games of a broken heart". It helps you go through your breakup.

WhatsApp only 0901 223 0766
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Lotechi(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

You don’t own someone simply because you guys are dating.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Brushstrokes20: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2022
THE LION IS NOT A DOMESTIC ANIMAL! cool
don't personalise a public property!

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Collinsville5: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Bruv, i would advice u start building ur own wall around ur heart too, because she's clearly taken advantage of the distance between u guys to own herself back from u or given herself to another guy close enough as u used to be to her. Bruv she isn't married and shes open to posibilities, so i suggest you do the same, by keeping ur distance, like dont call if she doesn't call u, dont send messages if she doesn't, dont miss her if she doesn't miss u, then please bruv, be open to posibilities too, cast ur net, u could catch a more better fish than her, because thats just what she's doing. She can get married to another guy she met out there wethin a year, shey u have dated her for 3yrs now? So you see? Don't put ursef un a tight and bad coner, cos u r already feeling depressed.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by tctrills: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

On nairaland, you would only get the different opinions of ordinary people like you. So I advise you look for a professional shink, nairaland cant solve your problem.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by shege45: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

you already know d truth. You are just scared to leave her, but trust me, she is for the streets

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by obynokoko: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Bro the red flags are many and you should wisen up.she does not love you again.her loyalty has shifted to another since distance separated both of you.
Please forget her and move forward with life.there are many better girls out there.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Rogerss(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Your babe sorry to say is a Runs girl. Met many like that in clubs for one night stand.
Walk away. Woman wey no dey hear wetin you dey talk now will fight you in marriage.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by ivandragon: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Hmmm...

How old is your girlfriend?

Well, when ladies start acting like this, it means they are exploring other male options & having fun.

Too bad you have such strong feelings for her, she will hurt you again & again because once they start whoring around, they never stop.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by ahnie: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2022
BigRocky:

Oh shut your crap, confused lunatic identifying as a married woman nonsense.

People like you are a disgrace to an institution called marriage.
.spits
Tell that to your mother....seems I struck a nerve.i would always reverence every negative words you used on me back to your mother.

A lunatic always id another.
You're telling him to leave her and hop to the next girl...what happens to talking to her?
Your sisters that are in brothels and co habiting with lowlifers birthing kids like bugs,how many times have you cautioned them?

E be like say una dey mad for this forum.
Ekpa.

I still stand on my word....I would take your mother to the cleaners if you again by any chance haul negative words at me again.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by lereinter(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Your girl isn't ready for serious relationship, you are forcing her

You better look for mature girl
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by lomprico(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

She is an olosho! That DP is advert for her trade. Trust me.
She is not worth it.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Why did you marry her in the first place? You liked her nudity once, you re not telling us the truth.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Hemustprevail: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Hello Brother,

You might kill yourself if you aim to restore the relationship.... The earlier the better.

All you need to do is focus on yourself alone..... Don't give a single damn about her again because she has lost the dignity you posed on her from onset. Very few people can truly live with a woman that has disrespected them at least once (except if she is feeding you).

You will gradually eliminate her so that the pain will be shared (only you no go suffer the taste of burnt breakfast).

Kindly accept my advise.

1. Write out the top 10, 20 or 30 things or aspirations of yours, and honestly check out where she falls before the shit started.

2. Start ignoring her (Don't call, text, check her socials or post anything relating to her) and normalize it (Post your own developments and achievements only, no matter how little... If she's been a top 5 agenda of your life for the last few years, relegate her to top 10 or less (maybe between 12th or 20th position). You might not totally scrap her out because of KONGI (If you don't have an option).

3. Please get yourself a new hobby that you are sure will improve your life e.g. learning to skydive cool, yoga, gym sessions, swimming, learning musical instrument, join a social club, football team, dance club e.t.c. Ensure you prioritize the hobby over her.

4. Be open to friendships (carefully selected) with ladies and guys (Never mention her to them).

5. Slap yourself hard every time you wanna think (Simp) about her.... Say it out loud "That's what she feels like to my heart"....

6. If you are finding it difficult to forget her daily, do some push-ups until your shoulders are sore.... You brain will call you names whenever you want to force yourself to remember her sweet puna...

7. Lastly, buy yourself a few new quality clothing, shoes and accessories.... Compare them with some of your former wears of thesame style (jean to jean, slacks to slacks, singlet to singlet e.t.c).... Hopefully you find a more quality babe around you...

May the universe help you....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by nans24: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Port Harcourt boi like u come de LOSEGUARD for BANI like dis...

My Gee!

U see for this present GENERATION wey we day, there is nothing like LOVE or RELATIONSHIP!

the earlier u know dis the better for U!

I been one use HARD words on U but as I see Port Harcourt as ur LOCATION, NaSo I maintain SOLO..

Guy na MAN u be ooo...

If house No TEACH U, street GO TEACH U..

That's all I have to say my Gee!

And not to forget.. THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Correct Gee.
Sharp Guy Man!
Enjoy your day bro.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by sleeky8(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Show me the picture before I give my advice
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Acidosis(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Indecent dressing is a logical reason to break up. Her uncooperative or aggressive response to your concerns is even a better reason to end the relationship.

Moving on, you may have to work on yourself. All these excessive calling and sending of long epistle will mess you up.

You can let people know that you love them without being in their business 24/7, especially when you're not sure that the love or feeling is mutual. When the love becomes mutual, nothing can be too much.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.