Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues (55842 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / EFCC Officials Arrive At APC Convention Venue / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2022
abobote:

Osibanjo didn't try anything. He lost woefully

I don't think so

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by kratos12345: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2022
AbuAeesha:
whr are those pple ranting that tinubu will not exceed the primaries?
all of them are quiet now?
una body don calm abi?
jagaban is not ur usual politician.
see yourself. Don't worry. The pepper na everybody he dey come for
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Okuns419: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2022
I believe our vice president we win the APC primary
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by ufotunang: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Nawaoooo...the powers of tinubu bullion van dollars has made Osinbanjo to japa
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by fof1: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2022
jumper524:
Ti ubu can confidently go to top political elites in the North and promise them appointment if they support his ambition and they'll believe. After all he does keeps to his promise but that can't be said of osibanjo.
Who trust a snitch? You betrayed asiwaju who won't you betray?

How is it a Betrayal...Pls? What do you mean?
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by OgbeniIbigbami(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Breakfast well served on the VP. He shouldn't have allowed his greed to send him to his political oblivion. Has anyone seen Ogbeni Aregbe and the rest of his bastard's son in his group? They are pained that the real Unifier dismantled them bit by bit. I am #Batified and on this Noble mandate I stand!

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Lightorder: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Sad

Why is this country irredeemable? Is it that Tinubu is on the verge of ruling Nigeria?

Why am I a Nigerian for goodness sake?

Either Atiku or Tinubu is a collateral threat to all Nigerians
most of these Nigerians around you are animals that are already destined to suffer and transfer it to their generations. Osinbajo they are mocking has his many future generations already made in brightest colors
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by HeroicMeastro: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Sad

Why is this country irredeemable? Is it that Tinubu is on the verge of ruling Nigeria?

Who are you to judge the two?
Are you more knowledgeable that the rest of us all?
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by fof1: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
tonididdy:
I feel so sad for this man.
He's in a difficult situation should tinibu win.

Nothing will happen Pls
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by edungene7: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
After is speech yesterday which he made by heart PYO proved is worth he should have been the best man for the Job not like the glorified criminal with shaky hands who was reading a poem with an unknown title Afonja who do Una diz thing same thing happened in Lagos they chased out a performing governor Ambode to impose a stooge the pointing governor anyway if u ever doubted the word coward and it meaning please go to the southwest you will comphrend in a a very clear terms
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Sunnyski: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Sad

All the politicians are thieves starting from Atiku to Osibande lol. Your pastor of doom Osibande said he was going to continue the poverty marathon from where his boss stopped.
He's a devil and he will be worse than Bubu de mumu
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Benmob: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2022
hohafrank:
Lagos has been developed before you were born.
even before tinubu was burn, he did not thank other tribes that are bringing good economy value in Lagos
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by HeroicMeastro: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
You've done well my V.P Nigerians ain't ready for a positive change yet.
Is there anything he can offer after 8 solid years of colossal failure as a VP?
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Kwara1stson: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Noble19:
He osinbajo would have been the best to deliver there at aso Rock, not someone that only want to fulfill his quest for power.

As osinbajo has failed to win now it is never Atiku nor Tinubu.

Meaning am not voting in the next election.

I cannot be regretting over a bad choice I choosed.

Nigerians be ready for worst ��
Same here bro. My choice was Osinbajo
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by victorv12(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Sad

Nigerians are used to eating shit! The chop chop mentality have ruined the mentality of most Nigerians to the level that they don't know what's good for them anymore.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Okwyjesus(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/apc-presidential-primary-osinbajo-leaves-convention-venue-as-vote-counting-continues/

Am glad he offered himself but Dollar corrupted people rejected him.

Posterity will exanurate him...

He will retire with a clean conscience
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by BJanta: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
He should have humbly stepped down .. you allow nairaland Ipob members deceive you .. Even Fayemi who hated tinubu for godfatherism step down for him against all odds knowing this politics of the strongest

I'm so much surprised Fayemi and Ibikunle could step down for Tinubu. They are his strongest adversary in the Southwest. Tinubu really is bridge builder.
Abeg anybody see the reluwe man and Lawan the tomato dealer for me? I need some tomato and reluwe to carry the tomato reach my domot. If see the duo, abeg tell say make them report ASAP. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Safyqueen: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Where is his daddy GOs and other GOs that would have claim the success if he had win.

Maybe their vision is not for now. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Lotechi(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
You've done well my V.P Nigerians ain't ready for a positive change yet.
Nigerians did not get to vote, delegates did.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by tradepunter: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Omo men congrats to TINIBU.... It's easy to hate what you don't understand at first but keeping an open mind will eventually help you to appreciate it in the end.

I don't doubt tinibus intellectual capacity, something BUHARI doesn't have..... I believe he will do better by knowing the right people to put in strategic areas of the government apparatus when he wins the election... I said when he wins the election because the votes will be divided in the south between PDP and labor while in the northern state like kano between kwankaso and APC, which will nullify PDP.

The northerners will rather wait till it's their TURN, meaning they won't compromise on APC for ATIKU.... APC is the uniting factor at the moment and they will work to strengthen it.

Not only that the northerners know BUHARI did a terrible job on insecurity due to nepotism, so they will be looking up to tinubu to work out some strategic plan based purely on competency in selecting

APC will fall behind their flag bearer NO MATTER WHO, so technically I see all northern states going for TINIBU during the elections.

Not all NORTHERN vested interests will be served but they will manage tinibu till it gets to their turn.

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by zubimete(f): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
patrotic9gerian:
He should leave with his head held high. At least he fought to the end. He still remains the best candidate and we thank him for offering himself to the services of Nigeria.

For those delegates. I don't know what to tell you.
The delegates are money conscious. The blame is on them i swear, tinubu will win
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
We have always love you.
And we are always going to love you.
We are still waiting till the end result our Darling STARBOY

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Mpurumirinians where una faces dey? Judas had to leave other disciples too to safe face.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Still counting..........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by 77up(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Breakfast well served grin
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Benmob: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2022
int0x80:
Nigeria is gone! From Buhari to Tinubu. What a time to be alive grin grin
or to atiku, Nigeria is time boom , a curse nation will always be a curse nation because d pple love suffering.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by lereinter(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Sad

How's Atiku a collateral threat?
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Lotechi:
Nigerians did not get to vote, delegates did.

Are the delegates not Nigerians? undecided
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by infogeneral: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2022
In the school of politics, Osinbajo is still in primary 1 while Tinubu is a graduate.
The difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Bizibi(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2022
He has won.....got a call to ready myself,I no get choice.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Benmob: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2022
abdoulng:
Please help me with anything I want to eat. GTbank zero12255375nine
go find work and stop disturbing us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi / Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.