Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues (55843 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / EFCC Officials Arrive At APC Convention Venue / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by ifex370(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
lolu2019:
ur papa

Lol sorry bro
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by pongwa(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
lathrowinger:
Awon odale angry
may our loyalty not be tested......
Some people campaigned for him because he was a pastor in RCCG. What about Tinubu's wife? No be RCCG pastor sef?.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by jaxxy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

JAGABAN will not make a Muslim/Muslim ticket .. the northern governors know this but they still supported

what will he make??
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by tuzle(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
baretalk:

But Lagos far exceeds all, it takes some intellects to follow up with a sound vision.
yeah Lagos far exceeds all in Nigeria, but we can do better than that. If we always set Lagos as our standard, then we will never do better than Lagos. Do u want to tell me with the revenue that comes into Lagos yearly, Lagos cant be better than what it looks like today? We need to raise our standard higher.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by baretalk: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
tuzle:
yeah Lagos far exceeds all in Nigeria, but we can do better than that. If we always set Lagos as our standard, then we will never do better than Lagos. Do u want to tell me with the revenue that comes into Lagos yearly, Lagos cant be better than what it looks like today? We need to raise our standard higher.
Lagos is developing each day...Eko Atlantic city is taking shape, new roads being done. When last were you in Lagos?
My point is Tinubu is a progressive.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by VULCAN(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
I'm sure you are a teenager.

If you were older you would have known that Lagos has been the best state in Nigeria since when Tinubu was a young man.

Even when Babangida ran away from Lagos he left all the infrastructure of a national capital behind.

How you will know that Tinubu isn't so special is when you go to other states in the SW.

They are all the same as they were before Tinubu came to power.

Why couldn't he replicate Lagos in Oyo or Oshun?

His party has been ruling SW for so long with no improvement in those other states. Why couldn't he get the governor's to repeat his "magic" in their states?

baretalk:

What did Tinubu do you...you rather Atiku win?

Lagos is the best state in Nigeria, Tinubu had kudos for that.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by tuzle(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
baretalk:

Lagos is developing each day...Eko Atlantic city is taking shape, new roads being done. When last were you in Lagos?
My point is Tinubu is a progressive.
i stay at lekki, and that is where u find some of the 'finest' roads in Lagos.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by watchindelta(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
only tinubu i dey haer oh shocked
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by mindtricks: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
patriotic007:
Nigeria is gone

No longer news, more suffering loading.
Inevitable, all just brace up.
Either of the 2 big cliques, masses are screwed.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by lathrowinger: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
pongwa:
may our loyalty not be tested......
Some people campaigned for him because he was a pastor in RCCG. What about Tinubu's wife? No be RCCG pastor sef?.

Congratulation my brother, the hatered for Asiwaju was too much to an extent I have to retaliate.

Especially those our eastern brother, both online and offline.

Kai, the more prominent or highly recognize you are, the more the enemy you have

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by phemmyjohnson: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaxxy:

what will he make??

So what if it’s a Muslim Muslim ticket, you mean the Nigerian Christians won’t vote a southerner ,
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by baretalk: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
VULCAN:
I'm sure you are a teenager.

If you were older you would have known that Lagos has been the best state in Nigeria since when Tinubu was a young man.

Even when Babangida ran away from Lagos he left all the infrastructure of a national capital behind.

How you will know that Tinubu isn't so special is when you go to other states in the SW.

They are all the same as they were before Tinubu came to power.

Why couldn't he replicate Lagos in Oyo or Oshun?

His party has been ruling SW for so long with no improvement in those other states. Why couldn't he get the governor's to repeat his "magic" in their states?

Was he governor in Osun?
He was governor in Lagos state, those other states are not relevant in this argument. He helped drew the blueprint for Lagos mega city plan. Methuselah try make sense.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Elidrisy20: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Odabo
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Prince2bad(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by tonididdy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
hope4nigeria:
TINUBU cannever win Atiku, nothing to take advertise him
I'm beginning to doubt this claim.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

So what if it’s a Muslim Muslim ticket, you mean the Nigerian Christians won’t vote a southerner ,

A southern Muslim and northern Muslim?? we will rather vote for a dog than a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Why don't Northern Muslims vote for Northern Christian president and southern Muslim and see.

It is a DOA ticket. Atiku is celebrating right now.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by tonididdy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
lathrowinger:

Congratulation my brother, the hatered for Asiwaju was too much to an extent I have to retaliate.

Especially those our eastern brother, both online and offline.

Kai, the more prominent or highly recognize you are, the more the enemy you have
After the 8yrs that's about to pass.
Give us 3 reasons why tinibu is justified to be the next president?
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by PrinceofAnambra: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
He has been thoroughly disgraced. Someone that can't even form a political party that will win councilorship is forming big boy because he was lucky to have been selected as VP, now he forgot and bit the finger that fed him. Osimiri na-echefu isi iyi ya, o ga-atariri. Fool! undecided
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by tonididdy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaxxy:

A southern Muslim and northern Muslim?? we will rather vote for a dog than a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Why don't Northern Muslims vote for Northern Christian president and southern Muslim and see.

It is a DOA ticket. Atiku is celebrating right now.
I personally will never vote a muslim-muslum ticket.
I also will not vote tinibu.
God bless PYI, imagine people thinking he's a Judas bcis he didn't step down.
A Christian step down for a Muslim. God will never forgive such stupidity.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Copperfield(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
He will soon sow a seed...

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by nkemjacob2(m): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Sad

Why is this country irredeemable? Is it that Tinubu is on the verge of ruling Nigeria?

Why am I a Nigerian for goodness sake?

Either Atiku or Tinubu is a collateral threat to all Nigerians
my dear I feel ur pain. Get ur PVC vote ur choice. Do a proper research on ur candidate. With ur PVC, u can make a mark, noise or statement with it.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by nkemjacob2(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
PDP & APC keep giving Nigerians Soured / spoilt meal for Nigeria to eat. Making us feel we don't have options. Meanwhile they are over 18 parties in Nigeria. For me I see an election of unpatriotism, division. I call it an election of WAZOBIA. looking at the popular aspirant. I bet u Nigerians watch what will happen. NIGERIA IS NOT ONE. IT IS ON A JOURNEY OF BECOMING A FAILED STATE. So if u like vote rubbish. And come online to complain about bad governance. U cause ur doom.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by leokid866: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
tonididdy:

I personally will never vote a muslim-muslum ticket.
I also will not vote tinibu.
God bless PYI, imagine people thinking he's a Judas bcis he didn't step down.
Always remember to put Humanity over Religion.....
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by tonididdy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
leokid866:
Always remember to put Humanity over Religion.....
.. And BAT is the super hero to save humanity? undecided
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by ayoolataiwo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
brunobaba:

Is this who I think it is??
who re u looking for pls
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by BennyDGreat: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
sweetjohn:
It would have been a very tough game for next general election, had it been Osinbajo win the flag for APC primary. Imagine Osinbajo, Peter Obi and Atiku contesting for the general election, it would have been explosive especially the duo Peter Obi and Osinbajo. That would have been a 50-50 game bc its a game for the most qualified candidates. But for tinubu as the flag bearer of APC. It would be an easy ride for Peter Obi and Atiku

Lol
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Bablo08(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
tonididdy:
Whatever the outcome.
Professor Yemi Osinbanjo deserves to be celebrated at all levels.

Tinibu can do no harm to him, the Bible says " touch nor my anointed!

Kudos Sur!
. The likes of you are the main problem our dear nation is going through. Just read your comments again to realize you don't belong in any sane country cry. So just because he is a Muslim is the problem that you are having? I guess u are one of redeemed e-warrior member. Nigeria is beyond religion okay grin cheesy
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by tonididdy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bablo08:
. The likes of you are the main problem our dear nation is going through. Just read your comments again to realize you don't belong in any sane country cry. So just because he is a Muslim is the problem that you are having? I guess u are one of redeemed e-warrior member. Nigeria is beyond religion okay grin cheesy
Yen yen yen, cry me a lagoon

The likes of you supporting an 80yr old great grandpa to lead a nation of over 70% youths is the problem.
It's only a matter of time b4 you start wailing and prating for another 8yrs to end!

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Freebills12: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Vinnie2000:
How is Peter Obi gone for hell sake
He is the President aspirant for Labour party in next year 2023 election!!
Stop crying and Pls vote for him, ok?!

Wake up and stop dreaming
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by leokid866: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
tonididdy:

.. And BAT is the super hero to save humanity? undecided
maybe, maybe not but you dont get to judge him based on his religion.......when you do you only show your loss of your humanity.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by Cromagnon: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
tonididdy:
Whatever the outcome.
Professor Yemi Osinbanjo deserves to be celebrated at all levels.

Tinibu can do no harm to him, the Bible says " touch nor my anointed!

Kudos Sur!
we don't celebrate back stabbers
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues by tonididdy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cromagnon:
we don't celebrate back stabbers
Who's we? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thief Obasanjo - he wrecked Nigeria and stole $200bn / Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.