Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,881 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election (66397 Views)

Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention / Tinubu Backs Direct Primary For Edo APC / The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by NNTR: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
jrjfjfj:
Go Go Jagaban, 100% Batified.
He is called BAT because he sees what people in the dark can't see
#JAGABAN 2023
Batified indeed
... more like because people see an upgrading from being a 'knee on neck, Lagos cant breathe' to a nationwide bloodsucker bat?
As y'all lay your beds, be ready to just lie in them

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Limassol(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
lagonovo:
My preference was Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his message of hope last night reinforced my faith in what is possible in Nigeria.

Someone gave Prof Osinbajo the political platform to showcase his depth. That person is Bola Tinubu who was never my type of politician.

In choosing between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi, I will go for Tinubu. His records show clearly that he has vision and he assembles great team of technocrats without necessarily leaving the less cerebral behind. Politics is all about numbers, built on a structure of alliances and trust, and he fully understands it.

That's how I am consoling myself with opened eyes, not emotion.
Preferences are one thing, reality is another. Despite what was said prior to the primaries, the odds clearly favoured Tinubu, i saw it coming. And do i need to tell you that he will defeat Atiku come next year election?
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by grandstar(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu alone got more votes than all of them combined. This was a crushing victory.

Why didn't Buhari stand behind Osinbajo? He dey fear Tinubu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by donmik: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
lagonovo:
My preference was Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his message of hope last night reinforced my faith in what is possible in Nigeria.

Someone gave Prof Osinbajo the political platform to showcase his depth. That person is Bola Tinubu who was never my type of politician.

In choosing between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi, I will go for Tinubu. His records show clearly that he has vision and he assembles great team of technocrats without necessarily leaving the less cerebral behind. Politics is all about numbers, built on a structure of alliances and trust, and he fully understands it.

Your cluelessness and gullibility are very clear from your dimensionless words
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Cyriloha(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for tinubu share for Peter obi

Anyway

I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice .✅

Do you have PayPal business account
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Cyriloha(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for tinubu share for Peter obi

Anyway

I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice .✅

Not personal PayPal but PayPal for business ?
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Totori44: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Issorite

Congratulations Mr tinubu.

But do you know you can start making money from WhatsApp?

Want to know how?
Click the link below.

click here
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by edungene7: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Foolish followers how did he win by buying delegates 25k dollars per delegate multipled by 1200 would tell u how much the bullion van criminal dished out and is foolish supporters here are mostly hungry and their brothers and sisters are at home because of strike action for the singular fact that Tinubu was part of those who campaigned for this evil party to emerge is ambition would never fly he would be more pained and disappointed than Nigerians when the time is right
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Aidejay(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by seanwilliam(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cyriloha:

Not personal PayPal but PayPal for business ?
if you can send through friends and family I can buy . Also if you can send through donation , I can also buy but rates different
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by CHAQUR: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
lagonovo:

Tinubu & his agberos associate are so add to identify with... Not my preferred set of people. But his administrative edge & legacies can't be denied over the other aspirants. This is the dilemma...!
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Steven809: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8LacCujhg
Watch Tinubu Speech after he was declared the Winner of the just concluded APC Primaries.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Basiljoe: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
ursullalinda:
A criminal just won the primaries and people are celebrating and mocking the Igbo's as if the Igbo's will be the only ones to suffer bad governance.........I thought after Buhari Nigerians will leave sentiments and face reality.......but it's very obvious we are cursed ,

True story.

1 Like

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by ICEWIN: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
people voted for him cus of money
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by ICEWIN: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria will always vote for the wrong individual for selfish interest
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by localblood(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
JuanDeDios:

But why zero? Didn't he and the other zero scorers vote for themselves?
Lol they are not delegate na o
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by LordReed(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
donklens:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Won the APC Presidential Primary for the 2023 General Election. The Results are as Follows

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Scored 1271 Votes
2. Rotimi Amaechi. Scored 316 Votes
3. Yemi Osinbajo. Scored 235 Votes
4. Sen. Ahmed Lawan Scored. 152 Votes
5. Yahaya Bello. Scored. 47 Votes
6. David Umahi Scored 38 Votes
7. Sen. Ben Ayede. Scored 37 Votes
8. Sen. Ahmed Rufai Sani. Scored 4 Votes
9. Hon. Chukwuemeka. Scored 1 vote.
10. Ogbonnaya Onu Scored 1 vote
11. Jack Rich. Scored. 0 Vote
12. Pastor Bakare. Scored 0 vote
13. Sen. Rochas Okorocha. Scored. 0 Vote
14. Chief Mukelu. Scored. 0 Vote

Bakare just came to make a mockery of himself.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
lagonovo:

That may be the case but he has also demonstrated that he is driven by the need for financial hegemony. In all likelihood if Tinubu becomes president we will witness him convert the nation into his personal and familial business empire.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Asour: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Amaechi fought gallantly

But are we running a gerontocracy? Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku are all aged men

But I thought we learnt our lesson under Buhari?

It’s ok na, I no longer pity Nigerians. Maybe Nigerians deserve Nigeria. SMH.

Hahaha.

Aren't you being dismissive here.

This (today's programme) was just an APC programme though.
The main election is still ahead/hasn't been won.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by ufotunang: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
If south south and south east had love each other and cooperated among themselves and give Amaech their support andi votes, Amaechi would had won tiniubu...but they hate each other
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by ufotunang: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Add the results of all presidential aspirants, it still no reach jagaban grin cheesy...
All the ppl against tinubu and those Igbo smellos make sure you have someone close to you incase you take sniper, atleast you will have small hope as someone will be there to offer first aid wink
...is those presidential aspirants that step down for tinubu really made tinubu to get more votes and gap them
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
donklens:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Won the APC Presidential Primary for the 2023 General Election. The Results are as Follows

Just hearing if Chief Mukelu grin
Even the zero votes were arranged in order of importance and significance
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Image123(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
LordReed:

Bakare just came to make a mockery of himself.

Unfortunately, he's been making a mockery of himself for decades.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by KingGBsky(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=BJanta post=113605093][/quote]

Peter Obi is not about Biafra oga nor is it about tribalism. It’s about those that want a game changer and #EndSARS movement. We will not support those that killed us.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by brizziedos(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
donklens:

Wow cheesy
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by LordReed(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Image123:

Unfortunately, he's been making a mockery of himself for decades.

So sad to see really.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by BJanta: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
KingGBsky:

Peter Obi is not about Biafra oga nor is it about tribalism. It’s about those that want a game changer and #EndSARS movement. We will not support those that killed us.

But how about Ipob who are not just killing you daily, but destroying your land. Besides, Tinubu does not need your votes to win as you can see from the just concluded primary. And this what you always say,we will not vote for this, we will not vote for that. But when the chips are down your leaders are cheap sellout. Look at the just concluded primary. Nnamani stepped down for Osinbajo, and Uju for Tinubu. The two of them not for an Ibo candidate. Umahi scored 38, Onu 1, the Prof 1,Okorocha 0, Mokelu 0.Ard are all these all the Ibo delegates? Where are the others? Sold out. Upon all the noise and grandstanding! When you now say we will not vote for those who killed us Who are the : we: You are fighting a lost war in a foreign land. Go back home and hold your leaders responsible. Yorubas don't need you to excel politically as you can see from the primary.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by JuanDeDios: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
localblood:

Lol they are not delegate na o
Oh, I see.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Adakintroy: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congrats to the men with no votes.

Now the stage is set. For the first time ever. North, east, west have their representatives.

Choose ur sentiment wisely.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by DJInfluence: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
From nr.5 to 14... These guys just wasted 100 million. Were they actually thinking they could cause an upset? This is a lesson to those that surrounds themselves with sycophants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.