Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election (66534 Views)

Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention / Tinubu Backs Direct Primary For Edo APC / The Cable: Bafarawa: How I Rigged ANPP Primary For Buhari In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by KingGBsky(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
BJanta:

But how about Ipob who are not just killing you daily, but destroying your land. Besides, Tinubu does not need your votes to win as you can see from the just concluded primary. And this what you always say,we will not vote for this, we will not vote for that. But when the chips are down your leaders are cheap sellout. Look at the just concluded primary. Nnamani stepped down for Osinbajo, and Uju for Tinubu. The two of them not for an Ibo candidate. Umahi scored 38, Onu 1, the Prof 1,Okorocha 0, Mokelu 0.Ard are all these all the Ibo delegates? Where are the others? Sold out. Upon all the noise and grandstanding! When you now say we will not vote for those who killed us Who are the : we: You are fighting a lost war in a foreign land. Go back home and hold your leaders responsible. Yorubas don't need you to excel politically as you can see from the primary.

I’m not Ibo you tribal bigot.
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Basher8583: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
lagonovo:
My preference was Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his message of hope last night reinforced my faith in what is possible in Nigeria.

Someone gave Prof Osinbajo the political platform to showcase his depth. That person is Bola Tinubu who was never my type of politician.

In choosing between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi, I will go for Tinubu. His records show clearly that he has vision and he assembles great team of technocrats without necessarily leaving the less cerebral behind. Politics is all about numbers, built on a structure of alliances and trust, and he fully understands it.

That's how I am consoling myself with opened eyes, not emotion.

You are one of the few gentle men on nairaland. You have my deepest respect

2 Likes

Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by Babastrong(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=seanwilliam post=113604060]Like for tinubu share for Peter obi

[b]Anyway

I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice [ i have discorvered this the day i joined nairaland. Nairaland is a igbo village. Obi will surely win. Igbo win on social media but they are cripple on political arena.]
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by solsticey2k3(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Okobola146:
it is o. Another 8 years of suffering and smiling loading

Chai sad
Re: Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election by greatman247(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

Baba I’m shocked .

Don't be so shock oooo. What do you expect from a King maker.... He made a lot of persons jokes aside including that dishonest pastor that tend to bite the finger that twice fed him by contesting with his boss. Tinubu is a grassroot man that knows what electorates need including delegates.

He showed that dishonest pastor why they called him Jagaban no be for mouth but by action. He does not just call himself that name he earned it.

He knows politics like the back of his hand better than Osinbajo who thinks he has arrive mainly because he is the vice president. That was what actually gave him the guts to challenge his boss to a contest he will be disgraced. Osinbajo should go and ask GEJ what Tinubu did to help Buhari win him the then sitting/incumbent president out of office in an election in 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.