Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,439 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Walked Into You With A Girl In Dubai”-liquorose Addresses Split With Emmanuell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Walked Into You With A Girl In Dubai”-liquorose Addresses Split With Emmanuell (402 Views)

I Walked Into Him And A Girl In Dubai –liquorose Opens Up On Split With Emmanuel / Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade / Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Walked Into You With A Girl In Dubai”-liquorose Addresses Split With Emmanuell by Jenniferchuma10: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG

The Big Brother Naija Reunion Show is getting more interesting on a daily basis as ex-housemates continue to make mind-blowing revelations.

"I walked into you with a girl in Dubai"-Liquorose addresses split with Emmanuelli
One of the major talking points at the Reunion Show on Wednesday night was the Liquorose-Emmanuel situationship. Towards the end of the Reunion Show on Wednesday night.

"I walked into you with a girl in Dubai"-Liquorose addresses split with Emmanuelli
Liquorose revealed the major reason behind her decision to cut ties with his estranged lover, Emmanuel.

Liquorose made it clear that she caught Emmanuel with a girl in Dubai – a time they were actually dating.

Liquorose said:

“We were dating right, but I walked into you and a girl in Dubai.”

Emmanuel on his part tried to speak but Liquorose pleaded not to be interrupted.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-walked-into-you-with-a-girl-in-dubai-liquorose-addresses-split-with-emmanuelli/

(1) (Reply)

Edo Highlife Legend, Osayomore Joseph Is Dead / ‘why Celebrities Refused To Congratulate Me On My N400 Million Mansion’ – Bobris / Erora By Daddy Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.