Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others (433 Views)

We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo / 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Tell Nigerians / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
The Competition is over now, I have no Grievanceor Grudge's against anyone who does not support me, let's agreed and Unite as a party to tackle PDP - Bola Tinubu's Speaks

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nwc6fSeSpI

“This is to certify that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, having scored the highest number of votes cast, is hereby declared the winner,” said Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State who returned Tinubu as the elected candidate.

“In line with the provisions of the constitution of our great party and by the power conferred on me as the Returning Officer of this special convention, I, Atiku Bagudu, do hereby declare Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the presidential candidate of our party in the 2023 presidential election.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/08/live-a-big-task-ahead-buhari-addresses-apc-delegates-before-primary-election/amp/

Re: I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others by Fahdiga(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
That's the way to go
Re: I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others by slickbak(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Believe that to your peril
Re: I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others by Aboguede(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
shocked
Re: I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others by Mooh247: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
cool

That's Jagaban for you

Re: I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others by Unzerious: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
PYO and Amaechi can carry their Congratulation's to another Party for all he Cares.

On Jagaban's Bullion Van we Stand cool
Re: I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others by Mariangeles(f): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
The life of a politician: no permanent friends, no permanent foes.
Re: I Hold No Grievance Against You- Bola Tinubu's Tell Osinbajo And Others by istina: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
If you like do.
Everybody has got his own right to contest

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Disintegrate Soon, Fulani Terrorists Overrunning Every Part – Gani A / What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? / Labour Party Benue State Starts Mobilization For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.