Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,537 members, 7,941,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tips For Smoking Moonrocks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips For Smoking Moonrocks (254 Views)

Tips For Smoking Youths To Avoid madness. / These Three (3) Things Will Happen To You For Smoking Shisha / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Smoking Moonrocks by shakeel8436: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Use glass pipes or bongs, since it is not the typical bud that you are going to smoke. It will release a lot of oil and resin, Moonrock is thick, greasy and then you will have to properly clean the container you made it in. Also, as it is a premium smoke, it does not make sense to use materials such as plastics or wood to heat the Moonrocks, since we will lose flavor and effects.

If you decide to roll it into a joint if nothing else, keep in mind that you will need a lot of material and that it will be very difficult to light. It is better to add some type of herb to help combustion and soften its powerful flavor. A little tobacco can help cut down on your dense smoke and also help make it easier to smoke and stay lit easily.

As we say, the greasy texture of the Moonrocks, produced by their layers of oil and resin, make it difficult for them to light easily. But you can use a dry marijuana bud to nullify this humidity. In the event that you do not want to introduce tobacco, this is the best you can do. In addition, you will not see the flavor of your Moon Rocks affected by unwanted tobacco aromas.

It will also hit harder, though honestly, at this point you won't even be able to worry about how high you can get wink Who doesn't love smoking weed and doing stuff? We all like it, but with the Moon Rocks For Sale things change. The feeling of smoking Moonrocks is not the same as, for example, smoking Blue Dream, where you can do things the rest of the day.

IF you plan to train, work on something that requires a lot of concentration, it is best to leave the Moon Rocks smoke for after the task. However, if you plan to do creative artistic activities that require a large dose of imagination, try to see if you are capable. In my experience, after trying the Moonrocks I was unable to do anything.

I was supposed to write about its effects after trying it. Convinced that I was going to write the article directly and without interruption, I realized that I was not able to feel my fingers, much less manage to string together a meaningful sentence. And I assure you that it is not the first time that I have tried a marijuana concentrate similar to Moonrocks. Please don't make the same mistake I did and wake up high feeling stressed about not completing a task because of the Moonrocks.

If you're going to smoke Moonrocks, don't forget to stay well hydrated. After smoking Moonrocks, your mouth will be as dry as a mummy's. So stock up on water or soft drinks that can keep you hydrated and not feels a deep dryness in your mouth. Leave everything very close and close at hand, because once you take a few puffs from your Moonrocks, you won't want to get up or go to the bathroom. And most importantly, enjoy the pleasant relaxing effects of your Moonrock alone or with the best company!

Re: Tips For Smoking Moonrocks by delzbaba(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2022
This is 2022 a year of pandemics , world hunger and mass shootings, moon shite is the least of our worries.
Re: Tips For Smoking Moonrocks by suffering: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
What won’t someone read here? I like how arranged the article is. Many users seeking help aren’t this good with composition.

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Am About To Run Mad / Hair Transplant In Delhi / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.