Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa (18430 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by bukarolz: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by zionstaar75: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Says an idiotic useless professional thief grass cutter who spent over N500mil in just grass cutting.

I may not know much about Atiku, but I know Peter Obi will floored both of them.
u can campaign for someone without using this kind of language
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by CryptoClub2018: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Says an idiotic useless professional thief grass cutter who spent over N500mil in just grass cutting.

I may not know much about Atiku, but I know Peter Obi will floored both of them.

You mean the Thief Bastard Peter Obi fool? He will be disgraced
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by zionstaar75: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
lilfresh96:
What I know an average Northerner will not vote any other one if his/her brother is on the ballot

We don't care,if they likes APC should pick Pantami as Vp, we no go vote them cool cool cool

And for labor parry, I don't know how a party will win an election without structure in most of the states, ( and 25% from at least over 25% vote in at least 24 of the 36 states is the requirement )

That's the bitter Truth grin grin grin
we don't need to far,obasanjo won presidency twice against buhari,Jonathan won once against buhari and atiku.all this baseless analysis will only convince simpletons and idiots
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by asobo1: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

If you had sense you won't bring SouthEast into the simple question of will North vote Southern against a Northerner

But low self esteem always make some people always run into matters which isn't their business

Lol grin low esteem ko. I am proudly a northerner, Christian and reside in the north just in case you don't know. Your insecurity always make you tag anyone who opposes Tinubu/APC a south eastern person. A Christian northern won't waste his/her on a southern yoruba Muslim whose main aim of supporting and championing the course of Buhari is to become a president. Come and collect the president let's see.

[/b]Atiku4President[b]
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by kingyakos: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

No talk o!
I swear, fear dey take style catch me.

Atiku lacks the fighting spirit to face Tinubu, that is why he needs Wike to form a formidable force.

U dey talk trash
Atiku is even more relaxed since APC gave tinubu the ticket
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
kingyakos:

U dey talk trash
Atiku is even more relaxed since APC gave tinubu the ticket

Don't quote me to type nonsense!
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by akanbiaa(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Peter Obi might most likely come distant 4th position behind Kwankwaso 3rd , Atiku second and Tinubu 1st.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Elly1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
beerfraud:
Pandora Peter Obituary can only win 5 states and it is going to be a plus to Tulumbu

Tinubu can only win 5 or 6 states, so try to Atikulat now, because South South is for PDP
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by kingyakos: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Don't quote me to type nonsense!

Kpele
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Tareq1105: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Youngwiz71:
And Peter Obi will defeat them both

Let Peter Obi win Anambra State first before we talk about winning south east then winning in the south and then Nigeria. Tinubu and Atiku are not Peter Obi mate in Nigeria politics.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Kanwulia, if your Atiku finally wins, will you come back to Naija? cheesy

YES!
YES!
YES!

And RENO too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by BrownRoofRep: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lol
Even Buhari couldn't defeat Atiku in Adamawa.
Dude is drunk, simple!
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Milljack: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Atiku has always delivered adamawa since 2011,even buhari that's loved in the north couldn't win adamawa from 2011 till date, Atiku floored buhari in 2019 election despite the fact that sen jubrillla bindow was an incumbent governor of APC and supported buhari massively alongside ribadu et Al..if tinubu sees up to 30% in adamawa he tried with an incumbent pdp governor in fintiri

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Mariangeles(f): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

YES!
YES!
YES!

And RENO too. cheesy

OK o. cheesy

Reno has been waiting for the right time to come back home for so long. Diezani too. cheesy
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by akanbiaa(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
Lol grin low esteem ko. I am proudly a northerner, Christian and reside in the north just in case you don't know. Your insecurity always make you tag anyone who opposes Tinubu/APC a south eastern person. A Christian northern won't waste his/her on a southern yoruba Muslim whose main aim of supporting and championing the course of Buhari is to become a president. Come and collect the president let's see.

[/b]Atiku4President[b]
If you are a northern Christian as you claimed ,why are you now the mouth piece for Yoruba Christians ? Yoruba Christians know that a vote for Atiku will remove south west from reaping benefit of democracy because part of North East, Abuja, South South and part of South East will be his priority, While Obi will focus on South East, part of middle belt and part of South South and Abuja.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by ojone2022: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
YOU SAY??
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Yankee101: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
For why?
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Kingspin(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
You're saying Adamawa people are more detribalized
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by asobo1: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
akanbiaa:
If you are a northern Christian as you claimed ,why are you now the mouth piece for Yoruba Christians ? Yoruba Christians know that a vote for Atiku will remove south west from reaping benefit of democracy because part of North East, Abuja, South South and part of South East will be his priority, While Obi will focus on South East, part of middle belt and part of South South and Abuja.
Are you having problems with comprehension? Kindly quote me where I mentioned yoruba Christians. I will take you serious, when a Muslim becomes a governor in Ondo and Ekiti state. Look at a Yoruba muslim referring to Christians as minority in south west.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by KanwuliaExtra: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

OK o. cheesy

Reno has been waiting for the right time to come back home for so long. Diezani too. cheesy

We shall ALL RETURN!
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by adubam(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

THAT COW MILK FOR YOUR PROFILE EHHH
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Abubkr98: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Babachir lawal is going grazy buhari has won adamawa in 2015 and lost in 2019
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Xfemt(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mumu

Even buhari no for defeat am for adamawa na tinubu
This one no just well
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by FireUpNow(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
The grass cutting fraudster at it again
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Akerele44(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

I like your wishes... It is good to be hopeful.
Did u know the funniest thing is that both APC and PDP don't even av time to talk abt PETER OBI or what is he called matter because they knew peter obi can't clinch 2nd talk less of 1st position... kwankwaso will even top him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Munzy14(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

No talk o!
I swear, fear dey take style catch me.

Atiku lacks the fighting spirit to face Tinubu, that is why he needs Wike to form a formidable force.
Atiku lacks the fighting spirit? Lol

Is not by Agbero style..

Dude has drawn winning format.

The only obstacle will be PO and the steady youth support and educated southerners Queued behind him.

Atiku is just the president...

Buhari messed up The Name APC...

Then a sick man clinched ticket...Smh

Mma m si nwa ga anwu anwu ikworo ya na azu , will not stop the onwu..grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by kennymike84: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmmmmmm for your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Stay In Defence House Not Because Of ‘juju’ In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.