Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa (18427 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Youngwiz71(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

Let Peter Obi win Anambra State first before we talk about winning south east then winning in the south and then Nigeria. Tinubu and Atiku are not Peter Obi mate in Nigeria politics.

I just like how Apc and Pdp are ignoring LP in this presidential race..... they'll learn the true meaning of 'dark horse' come 2023.... This movement for Peter Obi is a revolution..... Enough of the ancient Relics ruling us, it's a curse....
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Youngwiz71(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
It can never happen
just be patient and watch
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Segzy19: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Even the southeast too...

Peter Obi's brothers will sell him...
Dem too like money.

Tinubu will drown them with money, which Obi doesn't have and is not even ready to spend.. You will see, except it's no longer people from that region again....
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Mariangeles(f): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Atiku lacks the fighting spirit? Lol

Is not by Agbero style..

Dude has drawn winning format.

The only obstacle will be PO and the steady youth support and educated southerners Queued behind him.

Atiku is just the president...

Buhari messed up The Name APC...

Then a sick man clinched ticket...Smh

Mma m si nwa ga anwu anwu ikworo ya na azu , will not stop the onwu..grin

Tinubu is ready to go at any length to become president, so Atiku must be prepared for anything.
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Munzy14(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Tinubu is ready to go at any length to become president, so Atiku must be prepared for anything.
Ya na ga any length ya mara kwa na o jihu ahu o... grin

Ancestor wey no want rest ga anukwa uda ya..

He can't go any length more than Atiku...Both will cancel out on the fronts..But take it to the bank..Next year voting will be more of regional...And you know the region with the numbers na? cheesy

Even when APC was in good books, they dragged SW with PDP..Ma ya fokwa Ugbu a...

Destruction of his Properties during Endsar never taught him a lesson some aggrieved youths can go any length as well..

The fact is people are angry with him for bringing a monumental disaster like Buhari..

A dirty tag that will be with him for his remaining years on earth.

O kwa i na ha akpola Tinubu, well feed don add money...so soon one egg will hit 120naira..

Ugbu a gala wu ututu sha.. grin grin grin

O nwere ihe gbasara m, Aha m o wu hu mewe Increase..After weekly reviews.. grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Wwwq: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yea
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Ceazario: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shame on this man
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Mariangeles(f): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Ya na ga any length ya mara kwa na o jihu ahu o... grin

Ancestor wey no want rest ga anukwa uda ya..

He can't go any length more than Atiku...Both will cancel out on the fronts..But take it to the bank..Next year voting will be more of regional...And you know the region with the numbers na? cheesy

Even when APC was in good books, they dragged SW with PDP..Ma ya fokwa Ugbu a...

Destruction of his Properties during Endsar never taught him a lesson some aggrieved youths can go any length as well..

The fact is people are angry with him for bringing a monumental disaster like Buhari..

A dirty tag that will be with him for his remaining years on earth.

O kwa i na ha akpola Tinubu, well feed don add money...so soon one egg will hit 120naira..

Ugbu a gala wu ututu sha.. grin grin grin

O nwere ihe gbasara m, Aha m o wu hu mewe Increase..After weekly reviews.. grin grin

Gi ehn? Onye uru ahia. cheesy

It's not even like I support Tinubu o. cheesy
I'm really not into politics, but Buhari forced us all to wake up.

May God help us all shaa. grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by dochenaj: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Sometimes you just see the glaring stupidity of some people when they open their mouth to speak.

Buhari is the greatest politician alive from the North. He has such a cult following that despite his abysmal performance these 7 years if he contests for a 3rd term he will end up winning in the North but Atiku defeated him in Adamawa in the last election.

And this man, is fantasizing about Tinubu winning Atiku in Adamawa. Smh
Re: Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa by Munzy14(m): 6:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Gi ehn? Onye uru ahia. cheesy

It's not even like I support Tinubu o. cheesy
I'm really not into politics, but Buhari forced us all to wake up.

May God help us all shaa. grin
Lol grin

I like it when a lady can make intelligent contributions to issues of concern and all round..It means her husband won't be bored as long as she has confidence and relaxed around him.

I was gisting with a lawyer friend biara izu ahia, After gist, ya si ka ya ga hangia around a bit before ya lawa na ulo ya...M ajuo ya why? Ya si m ya banye n'ulo nwunye enwehu akuko make ri sense o ga akoro ya na wuhu ntamo... grin grin I just can't relate.. grin

O wu hu kwa umu nwaanyi ndi nollywood na Zee world cheesy only...It's cute when a lady has little knowledge about many things..And doesn't hesitate to ask about the ones she has no knowledge of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multiple Voting, Rigging No Longer Possible - INEC / ‘LG Chairmen Use Good Vehicles’, Senate Defends Purchase Of N160m Suvs / BBC News Special On Nigeria's Impact On The Rest Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.