Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,666 members, 7,979,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Life We Live On Earth Is For Rent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Life We Live On Earth Is For Rent (268 Views)

Story Of The Day: Our Whole Life We Disregarded Our Younger Son, And He Found A / The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / Since We Live In An Imperfect World Your Performance Matters Not, But This Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Life We Live On Earth Is For Rent by VYourstories: 5:00am On Jun 11, 2022
A renowned English singer, Dido once sang that "the life she is living is for rent"and these words are having a grip on my "second thought".It is opening my intellectual horizon to thinking of every life being a borrowed life.
just as a rented apartment, the rentee is always at the mercy of the house owner regardless of the amount he or she pays to occupy the space.

Now, thousands of questions are hacking my brain,what would I do differently if I were aware that my life here on earth is for rent?

CLICK THE LINK BELOW and BE INSPIRED ☺️

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/the-life-we-live-on-earth-is-for-rent/

(1) (Reply)

Ways On How To Achieve Your Goals / Serious Academic Writer Needed / Children Book Illustrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.