Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate (1049 Views)

Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? / Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by luvyaself95(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2022
I dey jobless for my workplace right now mek i talk about this other gender.
Ladies and women whenever we men don serve you breakfast eat am in private and with peace.
I know y'all can't take rejection but dey try to accept abi i know how many times girls reject me before but na me dey reject them now.
Emma Serve Liquorose breakfast she dey vex
Tacha too dey vex i guess one guy have serve her too breakfast
the same with yemi Alade wey talk say she hate men because one guy Johnny her Song inspiration have serve her breakfast before cheesy cheesy cheesy
Breakfast na national cake e must reach everybody grin grin grin

To my gender we dey deliver hot hot wink wink wink
More breakfast Guys cheesy

Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by Zonefree(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Men love breast
Liquorose no get breast.

Just saying though.

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Women hurts more because while a guy goes after a lady, a lady leaves several options to accept a guy. It hurts when you realize you made the wrong decision.
Plus Men can be cocky when it comes breaking up. It's not always direct and quick, always dramatic and chaotic.
Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by luvyaself95(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Women hurts more because while a guy goes after a lady, a lady leaves several options to accept a guy. It hurts when you realize you made the wrong decision.
Plus Men can be cocky when it comes breaking up. It's not always direct and quick, always dramatic and chaotic.
undecided
Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by luvyaself95(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Men love breast
Liquorose no get breast.

Just saying though.
Am not a breast and yansh guy infact liquorose is my kind of spec

1 Like

Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Men love breast
Liquorose no get breast.

Just saying though.
hahahhaahaa this guy sef
Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
E good the guy don't open eye, no be only women sabi serve breakfast
Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by blinking001(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
luvyaself95:
Am not a breast and yansh guy infact liquorose is my kind of spec
Orisirisi something. All mallam to his kettle
Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by luvyaself95(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
blinking001:

Orisirisi something. All mallam to his kettle
Pele Aboki undecided
Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm not surprised. angry I've never been a fan of shippers because it's tends to cage one partner. We should understand that these "Ships" are just cruises used to pass time while in exclusion.
Re: Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate by Rahkman: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hope he did fuçk the useless bitch

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy Have You Ever Refused Sex? / It Seems Women Find Hustling Fine Boys Attractive. / Nairalanders Pls Help Me, Depression Is Worrying Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.