Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,674 members, 7,908,753 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting (6512 Views)

General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting / Nigerian Army Dssc Shortlisting / Jobs At General Electric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by folusegun: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pls,if GE shortlist an individual for the GE Africa Early Career Development Program.
Cos i read someones post on a particular forum that he has been shortlisted
does that indicate permanent employment?
Thanks
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by stepo707: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2011
the positions has already been filled.check their website
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by DreaShola: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2011
stepo707:

the positions has already been filled.check their website
But they sent me a mail telling me I've been shortlisted for d next stage of interview
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by folusegun: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2011
Please,shortlisted for the next interview

OR

Next ECDP ProgramThanks
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by denniscla: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
yeah! i was shortlisted for the next stage of the interview too. pls update me on any development. my email is olu_yemisi2001@yahoo.com . phone 080037251700. name is dennis. The deadline for replies to that email is 2day.
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by Rosellar(f): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2011
My nephew was also contacted in London oh, a fresh engineering graduate
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by BIGERBOY1: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2011
by shortlisting i suppose u guys mean a mail they sent out in form of questioneers? if so how sure r u the nxt stage is interview? or did u guys recieve another mail?
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by denniscla: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2011
yea bigger boy - ur rite
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by UpDates1(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2011
cool cool
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by kappadilly: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
Dear Applicant,

Thanks you for your interest in the GE Africa Early Career Development Program.

You have been shortlisted for the next stage of the program.

Please provide answers to the following question as a reply to this mail.

1. Highest degree obtained (e.g B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD etc.)

2. Year of graduation (e.g 2006, 2007, 2009 etc.)

3. How many years of work experience do you have cumulatively?

4. List the 3 functional areas you will be interested in on the program in order of priority. (Eg. HR, Sales, Engineering etc.)

5. What prompted you to apply for this program? (50 words max)

6. Explain in not more than 50 words, your understanding of the concept of leadership in the work place.

What does this mean frm GE
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by georgee(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
dennis.cla:

yeah![b] i was shortlisted for the next stage of the interview too[/b]. pls update me on any development. my email is olu_yemisi2001@yahoo.com . phone 080037251700. name is dennis. The deadline for replies to that email is 2day.

Are u sure u can read at all
Did they mention ''interview'' in the mail? it is people like u dat constitute nuisance to this forum, misleading other jobseekers

NB: Sorry, i had to be this harsh for u to see clearly grin
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by denniscla: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hey ur not harsh.You are just stupid enough to think it's an insult. Get ur shit together and don't blame ur joblessness on others. That actually is not d mail i was talking about and i wasnt the one dat posted it tho.
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by DreaShola: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
Has anyone heard from them yet
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by denniscla: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
@dreashola they sent a mail to a friend concerning the second stage where you have to fill an asp form in form of a questionnaire. Goodluck
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by kappadilly: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
did any one recieve this email?

Thank you for your interest in GE. You are receiving this notification because you either applied to Energy - Oil & Gas for the position of GE Africa Early Career Development Program (Job Number 1388185), or are being considered based on your prior submittal for another role. Your resume/CV is in the process of being reviewed.

If there is interest in discussing further employment opportunities with us, someone will contact you on behalf of GE. Please note, this process may take some time. To track the status of your submission at any time, log back into ge.com/careers and click on the Job Submission Status link.

We will let you know when this job opening has been filled or cancelled.

Sincerely,

GE Human Resources

*PLEASE NOTE: This is an unmonitored mailbox. Please do not reply to this email.
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by DreaShola: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2011
@dennis I didnt get dat one I only got d one pasted@dennis I didnt get dat one I only got d one pasted
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by denniscla: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2011
Well maybe you have not been shortlisted. Cos people have sent d answers to d questionnaire already and the deadline was yesterday.
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by DreaShola: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2011
Maybe but am still hoping
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by NijahNinja: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
I am in consideration for the next round. I submitted all the requisite information yesterday. Fingers crossed. Anyone else at the same stage as I am?
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by folusegun: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
heard from my friend dt GE sent a survey, for the 2nd stage
which its closing date was yesterday
Please how many stages before pple will be called
for the African ECDP sef?
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by fideel: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
i recieve d questionaire, and i have sent d repply, what next i don't know. only God knows. lets keep on working and praying. but what exactly was ur repply to d no 7 qxn of the questionaire?
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by kappadilly: 5:04am On Aug 09, 2011
@fideel was urs up to seven? mine was six questions
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by DreaShola: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
Any news from them yet
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by oshbee: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Hi everyone,

Read through all your posts. I also applied for the GE ECDP and the last i heard from them was my being shortlisted for the 2nd stage which has to do with the questionnaire. ever since then, nothing

There was an interview conducted last week for ECDP applicants but I'm not sure if that means only those shortlisted were called. the two people i know who went happen to be engineering graduates so i'm hoping the interview was only for engineers. there were over 400 of them as i heard and it was a two-day interview process.

the first day was a proper aptitude test and then the second day they interviewed those who passed the test the previous day. I hear GE plans to wrap up recruitment before the end of September.

Thought i should share the information with as many as are still hoping like me, and also those that are not sure of what is going on. Goodluck to you all, and whatever happens just know the best is yet to come.

I wish you all the very best.

Cheers
Re: General Electric(ge) Is Shortlisting by DreaShola: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
@oshbee Thanks a lot for d info I pray they call us too Its been quite a while

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On Nysc Exemption Letter And Discharge Certificate / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help / Big Wahala, UBA Sacks 2,000 & Intercontinental Sacks 1,500 1 Week B/4 Xmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.