Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi (39371 Views)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by PoliteActivist: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Invitationn:

So his prudence is all you care about grin
I don't know the point you're talking about but I'm pointing at his corruptibility.
I'm not also comparing him with anyone.
It's hilarious and double standard to dismiss the Pandora papers simply by "what someone is doing with is personal wealth" but you're quick to point at Tinubu stealing Lagos tax grin You don't have any proof do you? You just believe he's stealing it.

But whatever Obi does, he's a saint being witch-hunted by his political adversaries.
I get your point.

His Pandora papers are NOTHING! Just over-hyped by embittered godfathers he wouldn't let steal the 75 billion he left behind. You'll never see anyone talk of indicting him. While Tinubu, a whole royal father said he ought be in jail (see below). As for proof. You must be kidding. Don't you have internet? If not, start with the screeshots below!.

https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by SaintBishop: 12:52am On Jun 14, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Who killed the Eastern region bro? And who told you it's buried and will never rise again? It's only a fool that will become happy and comfortable when foreigners are rewriting their histories for them. I am specifically Igbo from Delta state and I have Igbo friends who are from Egbema in rivers state, does calling us SS change our true identity?

Is it the land that defines people or tribe? You people want to divide us with our igbo brothers in the upland (SE) so that we in the so called SS will now become minority tribe abi? Like what is currently happening in Benue state, we have some igbo communities carved into Benue but benue will never allow an igbo man from those communities to rule their state as a governor. Now does that make sense to you?

This is why Kanu rejected the offer when FG requested he goes with 5 IGBO states.
Any ethnic groups or Subgroups in the south south who wish to join south East are free to do so, South south is not a tribe. Same goes for any ethnic groups or Subgroups who wish to be an independent nation on their own, are also free to do so. But bringing back old eastern region is doa.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Graysons: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2022
aribisala0:
Well there are more than 6
in the South there should be West , Midwest. East (Iboes) Akwa Cross and Rivers/Bayelsa
Also the North Central zone should be at least 3 regions.
Regions do not have to be Equal in representation at the centre .

South South and North Central are artificial .

Edo has no business with Akwa Ibom and Kwara has no business with Plateau .
Those zones were created for the convenience of the majority groups
We once had 12 states and should look at that we probably should have about 20 subnational entities whether you call them regions or whatever
Once you create regions the regions should be at liberty to create as many states as they like as long as that changes nothing at the centre in terms of federal allocation or representation
Ijaws will have iiaw republic,why you lumping Baysela under East guy? undecided
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Invitationn: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

His Pandora papers are NOTHING! Just over-hyped by embittered godfathers he wouldn't let steal the 75 billion he left behind. You'll never see anyone talk of indicting him. While Tinubu, a whole royal father said he ought be in jail (see below). As for proof. You must be kidding. Don't you have internet? If not, start with the screeshots below!.

https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share
"You'll never see anyone talk of indicting him"
You gotta be kidding me.

I initially thought I could give you some optics about this topic but I know better now that no matter what I say it's not gonna change a thing about this foolery you've set out for.
With all these your Tinubu headlines, you clearly have a wrong impression that I'm a Tinubu fanboy, similar to your infantile Obi 'fanboyism' grin

Do you know that Tinubu name also came up in the Pandora papers? No? undecided
Some of us don't follow people blindly grin That's the optics I was trying to give you.
Obi fanboys always having the worst kinds of picky amnesia. Geez!

Pandora papers happened in Oct 2021. Obi had finished his term in office since 2014 yet "his political adversaries who wants to access the N75B cookie jar" are the ones who somehow bribed 91 media houses from over 117 countries to lead a smear campaign on Obi's person grin grin
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by PoliteActivist: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Invitationn:

"You'll never see anyone talk of indicting him"
You gotta be kidding me.

I initially thought I could give you some optics about this topic but I know better now that no matter what I say it's not gonna change a thing about this foolery you've set out for.
With all these your Tinubu headlines, you clearly have a wrong impression that I'm a Tinubu fanboy, similar to your infantile Obi 'fanboyism' grin

Do you know that Tinubu name also came up in the Pandora papers? No? undecided
Some of us don't follow people blindly grin That's the optics I was trying to give you.
Obi fanboys always having the worst kinds of picky amnesia. Geez!

Pandora papers happened in Oct 2021. Obi had finished his term in office since 2014 yet "his political adversaries who wants to access the N75B cookie jar" are the ones who somehow bribed 91 media houses from over 117 countries to lead a smear campaign on Obi's person grin grin

I hope you are not obtuse. They HYPED it! I never said they created Pandora. Of course Tinubu was in it, so was virtually everybody. That's the point - they grabbing for straws, they have nothing else, because Obi is HONEST. Even if he left office in 1900, they hate him for life and always on lookout for any chance to damage him.
Now run along fanboy, go educate yourself about Tinubu and Atiku and see what is true and unadulterated criminality

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Invitationn: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I hope you are not obtuse. They HYPED it! I never said they created Pandora. Of course Tinubu was in it, so was virtually everybody. That's the point - they grabbing for straws, they have nothing else, because Obi is HONEST. Even if he left office in 1900, they hate him for life and always on lookout for any chance to damage him.
Now run along fanboy, go educate yourself about Tinubu and Atiku and see what is true and unadulterated criminality
I hear you.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by kechywillz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's a nice one okey bakasi
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by oluztx: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2022
chrisxxx:

[s]Calling South-South so-called is the particular reason South-South will never ever have anything to do with you igbos. You know anyone from South South will vehemently oppose anything Igbo rule. It can't work. We have witnessed it before and can't allow that to repeat itself. You people disrespect other people. You don't want Nigeria created by Lord Lugard but you want Eastern Nigeria created by same Lugard.[/s]

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by oluztx: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2022
SaintBishop:
[s]Are Ibibo and Efik the only people in the south south that you igbos keep disturbing us with this nonsense all the time?
Guy Nigeria has six region. North Central,North East,North West, South West ,South East,and South.
The Efik Ibibio and co can should you igbos in the south East, that doesn't change the fact that there is south South.[/s]

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by oluztx: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm form south south and I think Okey bakkasi is very naive hear. Nigerian has gone past the era of 3regions. Unless you are telling me that ur brother Ironsi who dismantled regionalism was most foolish.
Also, in ur comment you said it was only Edo and some part of Delta that was not part of the Eastern region (meaning some parts of Delta was part of the Eastern region). Kindly tell us which part of Delta was part of old eastern region

Afonja omo Burukutu

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2022
oluztx:

Afonja omo Burukutu
Anyone attacking or doubting someone who claims to be from south south, is most definitely an ibo man. South South careless about an ibo man. But Ibos alws claiming to be together with people of nigerdelta.

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by ChebeNdigboCalm: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
TMSMedia:
Make Nigeria 3 Regions, Make Atiku, Tinubu And Obi Head The 3 Regions - Okey Bakassi

Popular Nigerian comedian, Okey Bakassi has suggested that Atiku, Tinubu and Obi should be allowed to govern two geopolitical zones each from Nigeria's six geopolitical zones, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H8ZeYGDnUh5hFTUMMw1sevfLh3H4gShnm3CtMTb2X8XsdvVFrD9QSjW9PKb3CUttl&id=100050264268938
In all honesty dont put SS and SE together. I personally think if we are wise SE should keep their distance. Why? SS have always made SE the centre of their blame. If they are with another region SE wont be to blame for anything. Put SS with SW and SE with NC.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by ChebeNdigboCalm: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayjay69:
okey bakassi assumes that his audience is filled with rational human beings capable of logical thinking by themselves, of themselves.

unfortunately, Nigerians are neither. across the 200m Nigerians, one thing i have since discovered is the country is the way it is because the leaders are a direct reflection of the country. The leaders of Nigeria today did not fall from heaven, most of them virtually came from poor or middle class backgrounds so it can be argued that they passed through the same hardship that we are now passing through.

the only difference is that they know when they reach the positions of power, all they have to do is remind you of your ethnicity and your religion. in addition, they pay some urchins to come make noise on social media, they pay some others to mobilize support for them. they make promises they have zero intention of keeping and when they get there it is business as usual.

the Nigerian political class can never effect meaningful change for its people, it is not a curse, it is a fact, whether you pray from now till kingdom come. you cannot expect men and women who made their wealth from pillaging public funds to suddenly have a change of heart, it is impossible sorry. It is only Nigerians that can demand for true change but just a sample size on nairaland will reveal just how stupid and how daft most Nigerians are. go on any thread and see for yourself. in your myopia, you praise your very own oppressors. you neglect the real issues. you turn against yourself for no reason and you start to wage stupid wars on each other, doing the devils own work whilst the very people responsible for all your problems are out there happy.

the Nigerian situation has bent Nigerians into subjection and i am afraid to say religion has weakened the average Nigerian mind. to the point where asking pertinent questions about how your own government is being run seems like a crime. Nigerians are greedy and very self-centered. so far my good is own and i am okay, then God has answered my prayers and all is well. it is why same Nigerian youths who represented both parties on the delegate level, were extremely excited. we forget that everything is connected and whatever you do in this life there is cause and effect.

the only way out of this mess we find ourselves is restructuring the country, similar to what okey bakassi suggested but i assure you if 2 out of the 3 men running for Presidency are men whom we know made their money by subverting government funds for themselves then we are wasting time in thinking that Atiku or Tinubu will restructure Nigeria. they simply want access to the President's ATM, the NNPC. Obi cannot restructure Nigeria too, unfortunately the powers of the president limit what he or any of the other two can do. But atleast based on his precedent he is bound to be better than the other two.

only the people can demand meaningful change and only then can we start building an actual country.

I agree on most of the topics you touched

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Ofolete: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Difrent:

You are indeed a Greedy shameless Bastard....
An empty head from a tribe full of infidels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.