Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi (39244 Views)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Great2017: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:
3 regions can’t work in Nigeria anymore.

The Middlebelt won’t go with the North

The South-South won’t go with South-East.

Even a Lagos would propose to be an independent region.

The North itself would split into a minimum of 2 regions.

The saying that Nigeria has 3 regions has expired.
It is just an experiment that will help develop and strengthen our democracy for the next 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Subsaharan: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rickmann:

Okey actually made some sense here..that's the true federalism we talking about..it will also help decentralize a lot of things to reduce the workload at the top.

"True federalism" is what politicians throw about once in a while to stir up the polity and distract Nigerians.

The State government has a lot of powers, they will be more powers given to them if the Constitutional amendment bill is passed.

It would also make the local government and Judiciary autonomous by law, freeing them from the seemingly perpetual captivity by the governors.

Look at how the governor has everyone distracted with all eyes on Abuja.

I'm sure your State governorship election would likely be a rubber stamp.

Damn, I'll bet all I've got that you don't know the name of your councilors or Chairman or even. worse what they look it.

But your local politicians got you sweating about Abuja (where the vast majority of Nigerians only watch on teli).

Governance is local, if it doesn't work there it will never work.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Digmygold: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:
This exposes his hatred for the North and West - they just barely survived 8 years of a sick, old man, yet he wants to saddle them again with sick old men but who are also extremely corrupt!

He should get arrested for attempting to incite unrest among the three major ethnic groups. Comedian wey no get sense.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Basicend: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
foryourmind:
Yoruba will fight tooth and nail to reject Tinubu ruling them but will want him to ooze his mouth odor and Parkinson disease on all Nigerians.

Atiku may or may not be accepted by the North.

Peter Obi can be made life president of Eastern Region.

Guy, you no well o. . Na aiswaju you finish like this?

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by RexTramadol1: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
foryourmind:
Yoruba will fight tooth and nail to reject Tinubu ruling them but will want him to ooze his mouth odor and Parkinson disease on all Nigerians.

Lmao

As a developer

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
post=113718268:
lipsrsealed

Obi is a national mandate not a regional candidate
All I see in dat picture is all Christians,
I no see any Muslim der

2 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by AntonVince: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
foryourmind:

Funny but that is the gospel truth.
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:
I will suggest to everyone to go and listen to Peter Obi's interviews on Channels television and Arise Tv. Come back and tell me why you will not vote for him
swears! The man is really making sense

4 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by richie3384: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:
Make Nigeria 3 Regions, Make Atiku, Tinubu And Obi Head The 3 Regions - Okey Bakassi

Popular Nigerian comedian, Okey Bakassi has suggested that Atiku, Tinubu and Obi should be allowed to govern two geopolitical zones each from Nigeria's six geopolitical zones, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H8ZeYGDnUh5hFTUMMw1sevfLh3H4gShnm3CtMTb2X8XsdvVFrD9QSjW9PKb3CUttl&id=100050264268938

Truly this makes a lot of sense
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Juanmike(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
PussyOdour:
MadamVanessa do you have what to say relating to this? come and unleash your toxicity here.
Madam Vanessa is Onyi22.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:
I will suggest to everyone to go and listen to Peter Obi's interviews on Channels television and Arise Tv. Come back and tell me why you will not vote for him

Because people are tired of sweeter mouth liars. He can't beat Lie Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
How I which it can be achieved!

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by CaptainFM1: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
I bet you score F9 in college.
So Nigeria is divided into 3 regions and not 6?

Go do adult education sir.

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Digmygold: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
foryourmind:

You dey "health shame" Tinubu wey fit dey healthier than you. Until you go do MRI no dey talk nonsense about anybody's health because you cannot be too sure of the state of your own health inside out either. Looking healthy on the outside doesn't always equate being healthy on the inside. Borrow small sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Thebig4: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by redcliff: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Then why dont we have regional presidents or vice-presidents in all the geo political zones?

3 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by forayfleo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

you are a Nigerian God bless you for me

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by AnanseK(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
NIGERIANS AND RELIGION!

When you hear MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET noise from some of Nigerians, you would think those people are religious in the real sense of it. But, it is just a distracting factor put before us not to be able to develop as a country!

I have lived successfully in the two commercial hubs of two different CONTINENTS (Asia and Europe) since I left Nigeria few years ago.

1. When I was living in UAE, Dubai to be precise, I met many Nigerians who are many christians and few Muslims. Infact, over 75% of Nigerian christians living in UAE are from South-East and Southwest and they DON'T have opportunity to go to church on Sundays because that day is the first day of the week according to UAE system until little changes recently.

2. Here in the UK, it is just 1% of over 150,000 Nigerian christians who fled Nigeria in search of better life that are going to church ONE Sunday in a MONTH because employers pay between £15 to £22 per hour on Sundays to encourage people to work and many citizens themselves don't believe in wasting hours in church but rather pray on their BEDS in the morning.

3. Each time Saudi government comes to recruit medical practitioners from Nigeria, CHRISTIANS usually dominate the list of successful employees and they know that there is no church to be attending there on Sundays!

If I may ask, are those christians willingly relocating to those countries because they have MUSLIM - CHRISTIAN leaders?

Obviously No, they are going there because those countries provide better living condition and economic prosperity!!

Until we know what we want and stop embracing the PROBLEM thrown at us by the ENEMIES of progress, we have nowhere to go!!

Adebayo shereefdeen Kunle (11th June, 2022)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by asobo1: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
North Central for Tinubu shocked God forbid bad thing.
CaptainFM1:

Dey read, e get why
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Better for each of the 6 regions to have their rulers.

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You are right! Every one one can see how Obi transformed Anambra in 8 years. Someone said on this forum he bought ventilators for Anambra!

8 years of rule with no legacy or outstanding infrastructure, rather, loot pipelines were created to Panama.

What infrastructure do you have in any part of Nigeria you outstanding?

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by redcliff: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Was it not three before?
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by baretalk: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
God forbid...South South stands on its own, it's big and rich enough...we have nothing in common with South East.

4 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by aribisala0(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eboe Sense.

Another attach we the SS/SE format

The same covetousness to the Niger Delta that did not yield fruit by Biafra war you want to bring by comedy
Well we know you to be a comedian

Why not just let Obi rule Eboeland? and leave the SS alone

4 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by desiredhome: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:

Easier said than done.......... No matter how good you are, this Nigerian mindset still plays.... The corruption that had eaten up Nigeria need to be uprooted else........

2 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by fredoooooo: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Add to send everyone back to their region , you always want to dictate for evwrybody na ..

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Beverlyjean(f): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
The best advice ever

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bros give me small from ur weed.everybody wants to talk...
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by BabaIbo: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
That will be a very good legacy for Buhari to right all the wrongs of his tenure.

Buhari, please do this!

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by wirinet(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:
Make Nigeria 3 Regions, Make Atiku, Tinubu And Obi Head The 3 Regions - Okey Bakassi

Popular Nigerian comedian, Okey Bakassi has suggested that Atiku, Tinubu and Obi should be allowed to govern two geopolitical zones each from Nigeria's six geopolitical zones, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H8ZeYGDnUh5hFTUMMw1sevfLh3H4gShnm3CtMTb2X8XsdvVFrD9QSjW9PKb3CUttl&id=100050264268938

Without an election? Who will appoint them heads of state of the regions and under what constitution will they operate? Will they operate as generating units under a federal government headed by another president or they will be independent and sovereign states? Then how about the other regions like the Niger Delta and Middle belt, who will rule them?

Very stupid idea.

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by kponkedenge(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:

You could have just pasted the link for those that don't have access to watch it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) / Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.