Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi (39371 Views)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by erekelayewa(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
What a good suggestion, my question is who stays at the center? Or are you simply saying the country should permanently divide into three?
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by AbuAeesha: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
nice idea but greediness will never let this happen undecidednice idea but greediness will never let this happen
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Pio44: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
"No religion or tribe buys bread cheap. No religion or tribe buys rice cheap."

- Peter Obi, June 12, 2022.

3 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Greenscientist: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:
This exposes his hatred for the North and West - they just barely survived 8 years of a sick, old man, yet he wants to saddle them again with sick old men but who are also extremely corrupt!

He also expressed his hatred for igbos. What was Peter obi's achievement in anambra? Why are igbos in lagos instead of Anambra?

4 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by desiredhome: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
baretalk:
God forbid...South South stands on its own, it's big and rich enough...we have nothing in common with South East.
Gbam......

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:
I will suggest to everyone to go and listen to Peter Obi's interviews on Channels television and Arise Tv. Come back and tell me why you will not vote for him

You should have posted the links with your post
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Chaseviper20: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2022

A very thoughtful decision. Lets see which region will develop rapidly.
Live S£.x In a Night Club Goes Viral On The Net, Social Media Users In Shock (Watch Video)
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by zionstaar75: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tomek09:

Could you remember the condition of Anambra before Obi's emergence?? Like the State was nothing to write home about. If not for Obi, Anambra would have been an object of ridicule in Nigeria by now.
ask first whether he has been to anambra first,it was the car hire that took me to my hotel that first spoke to me about Peter obi,he said before he became governor u can't be outside in onitsha by 8pm in onitsha but he said the state was safe then.look at what anambra has become again I'm talking about early 2015 before obiano's swearing in.peter obi is an enigma
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by osazsky(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
CaptainFM1:
I bet you score F9 in college.
So Nigeria is divided into 3 regions and not 6?

Go do adult education sir.
oga it was 3 before na..this is a public forum ..dont disgrace us o
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by maziengr: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good impression. Not bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Jungleluv5: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
In fact I support you
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by rickyrex(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Okey Bakassi you dey think with your brain at all?
3 regions?
We have 6 regions. Don't be myopic
if only you clearly went through his post on how the region was divided
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Alexpetra: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:
I will suggest to everyone to go and listen to Peter Obi's interviews on Channels television and Arise Tv. Come back and tell me why you will not vote for him
I guess we all have heard this man speak in different places and station... it's the tribalism and the mind of weakness that is in us to not see light (GROWTH) in this country that is making many of us choose the devil we know, when we clearly know he won't even run the affairs of the nation, but for self interest.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by NG09011617135: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
okey
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by RPG2020(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
My opinion let's sell Nigeria to Zimbabwe grin
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Realist12: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's funny how politically naive a lot of people are. South west will gladly embrace Tinubu and it's not just tribalism but it's something that has worked for us in ACN , the Southwest governors under Tinubus influence saw massive growth ... it's funny to assume we'd dump him . Lol

3 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by zinaunreal(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:
This exposes his hatred for the North and West - they just barely survived 8 years of a sick, old man, yet he wants to saddle them again with sick old men but who are also extremely corrupt!
You very stupid... very very stupid goat
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Antai123(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Iam from South South. Anything to take us out of the so called entrapped Nigeria, were the Fulani has taken over the hausa's and are doing wonders in the North through the spilling of innocent blood.
We will accept Peter Obi to Rule us for 8 years and rescue our economy while we bring in God's will Akpabio to spend the money on projects, after which we can beg Peter Obi again to do 16years. Then we will continue in that manner. Any Hausa man will not be allowed into our country. This I have said, thanks Okey.

3 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Starz825(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
foryourmind:
Yoruba will fight tooth and nail to reject Tinubu ruling them but will want him to ooze his mouth odor and Parkinson disease on all Nigerians.

Atiku may or may not be accepted by the North.

Peter Obi can be made life president of Eastern Region.
Peter obi be made life president of the eastern region.... ?
I doubt if you are aware of the political hatred and envy that strives among your tribe brothers towards each other especially when it comes to a position as sensitive as the position of being the head of others...
You better wake up... grin
Most of your tribe brothers are confused already....they are even rooting more for atiku than your self acclaimed saviour-obi...

2 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:

See guy, Obi by all standards should be the next president but the North has Nigeria voting Geography in their pockets and will be the impediment for Obi.

Many Yorubas especially the educated ones are ready to ditch Tinubu for Obi but hausas will not.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Realists(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
abu12:
your father aguyi ironsi and his brothers never liked it

Igbos killed Africa's hope by destroying the selfless leaders of Africa in cold blood.
May Kaduna Nzeogwu & Aguyi Ironsi rot in hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Elidrisy20: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
This taught is called treason
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okey bakkasi, sorry to correct you, four (4)regions, South south will have someone from South south.

2 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Femeto: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:
Make Nigeria 3 Regions, Make Atiku, Tinubu And Obi Head The 3 Regions - Okey Bakassi

Popular Nigerian comedian, Okey Bakassi has suggested that Atiku, Tinubu and Obi should be allowed to govern two geopolitical zones each from Nigeria's six geopolitical zones, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H8ZeYGDnUh5hFTUMMw1sevfLh3H4gShnm3CtMTb2X8XsdvVFrD9QSjW9PKb3CUttl&id=100050264268938
Under which constitution? Constitutional review is what we should protesting and fighting for not election. Our system if flawed. A good candidate would fail under the structures we have.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by deltaprincess(f): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:
Make Nigeria 3 Regions, Make Atiku, Tinubu And Obi Head The 3 Regions - Okey Bakassi

Popular Nigerian comedian, Okey Bakassi has suggested that Atiku, Tinubu and Obi should be allowed to govern two geopolitical zones each from Nigeria's six geopolitical zones, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H8ZeYGDnUh5hFTUMMw1sevfLh3H4gShnm3CtMTb2X8XsdvVFrD9QSjW9PKb3CUttl&id=100050264268938

This is why people from the Southeast lack political sophistry. Politics is not their thing at all.

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by kunleiky(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:
Anyone not blinded by ethnicism, tribalism or religiosity knows that.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by naijaguy1234(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
oluztx:

Some of you Afonjas behave like idiiotsss. What is South South? Do realize half of your imaginary so-called SS are Igbos? I don't know what is wrong with you afonajs and obsession diving former Eastern Region. Have you ever heard Ibibio and Efik describe themselves as SS or Niger Deltans?
Thief. Oil don enter your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Crixxx: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Okey Bakassi you dey think with your brain at all?
3 regions?
We have 6 regions. Don't be myopic

SE and SE are all part of the old Easter region

Now is NC part of SW? Mumu people just Dy leave the message to attach the messenger.
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by aribisala0(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
subsidywise18:
There is a reason why we dumped regions...they did not work, and were in some ways worse than the states.

At the end, what Nigeria needs is to develop an economy free from oil dependency, and we will grow stronger.

Regions do not work. Big tribes will dominate small tribes well well. There is a reason why we have states, and we have people calling for more states.
Region is a word.. It does not matter whether you call it region, province, prefecture or state. That is semantics the key issues are that we have subnational entities that have some autonomy . So when you say regions do not work it is because you are mentally rigid and refusing to think. Is there any rule that says a small "tribe" cannot have a "region"
We had a Midwestern region by referendum so why can't Bayelsa be a region?
There is nothing to say we cannot call the 36 states "regions". What really matters are the constitutional powers the entity has.
When we had "regions" we had resource control and we had a referendum that led to the breakaway of the Midwest=( Edo + Delta) from the Western region .
So going back to "regions" is semantics . What was different when we had regions
1. The NUMBER of subnational entities
2. Autonomy e.g (policing) and resource control

So Lagos state as it is today can be a "region" under the old rules and the number should be based on economic viability.

When you say REGIONS DO NOT WORK , you sound as if there is a God given definition of region or what a region should look like

We did not dump regions politically or because they do not work. They worked. The reason they were dumped was as a fallout of of the power struggle following the military dispute between Gowon and Ojukwu. That was a way of diluting Ojukwu's power within the context of a military government

4 Likes

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by nineville(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:

So true but sad.

However, do you know the saddest part? Majority of voters don't have access to all those media you mentioned. So chance of winning the poll is slim.

Way forward?

Electioneering is grassroots! His campaign team should comb all grasses of federation in showcasing Obi's manifestos, in different languages & dialects.

We need a paradigm shift from these other crops of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by ofuonyebi: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
if this is the type of Nigeria you want
Then why do you allow Odumegwu Ojukwu to die without fulfilling his dream for " ON ABUJA ACCORD WE STAND"?
This to bring us over 50-yrs backward which is worst than where we are...
rubbish!
Re: Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi by Elliotwaveforec: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Was it not Ironsi that scattered regionalism?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.