Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation (15925 Views)

Tinubu Speech: Thrillions Went To Corrupt Elite In Subsidy & No Prosecution / SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Speedy Trial Of Corrupt Past Governors / Ibrahim Magu Tells Banks To Provide List Of Corrupt Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by JoeNL22(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Very true.
Na why we must vote this man below to ensure the yoke of poverty and corruption is broken and desolated in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
JoeNL22:
Very true.
Na why we must vote this man below to ensure the yoke of poverty and corruption is broken and desolated in Nigeria.

Mr Peter Obi or an Igbo candidate from the South will better economically Nigeria. The Northerners may get mad but at least they will have more money to spend. grin Money is in both South and North but Southerners have distributed it much better. This maps shows it....

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Once you see the truth you will know who best to give your support. Things must change.
Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thriving cults are harming young people in Nigeria
Onyinye Edeh
July 23, 2018
ABUJA, Nigeria — “The girl was bleeding severely and the boys took a bottle of her blood and passed it around to drink,” 28-year-old Omowunmi recalled as she narrated her first experience of cultism. She was just eight years old and in 3rd grade at a government school in the town of Ojota, in southwestern Lagos state, when she observed a group of seven young men raping a girl behind her school.

The boys had entered the compound through a large hole in a wall. Omowunmi was nearby cutting grass as punishment for not having her books for class. “I was distracted by the noise coming from the other side of the fence,” she told me with a calm expression. When her teacher appeared, the boys fled, leaving their victim badly injured. She was rushed to the hospital. Omowunmi does not know if she survived. But “that’s something I’ve never forgotten,” she said. Although she did not understand what she had witnessed at the time, she had just observed a Nigerian cult ritual. She soon learned not to cross cult members, even when they intimidated her in university.

The social movement known as cultism has its roots in a confraternity organization established by the renowned Nigerian Nobel literature laureate Wole Soyinka and his friends in 1952 at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria’s oldest. They set up the brotherhood to resist the “stodgy establishment and its pretentious products” in an attempt to differentiate themselves from “a culture of hypocritical and affluent middle class.” Today, secret cults have become a major menace to Nigerian society, contributing to the violent killings of thousands across the country.

Cults exist to exert power, sponsored mostly by “big men” and politicians. In a country where too many young people are out of school with very limited job opportunities, cultism remains attractive to new recruits as a means of building social reputations and wealth.

Cultism takes various forms in universities and communities and serves different purposes. They include “perceived inordinate ambition for power and show of affluence, get-rich-quick syndrome, a means of conflict resolution and for religious practices,” according to one expert description. Many cults are occultic in nature—involving or relating to mystical, supernatural or magical powers and practices.

Cultisn exists everywhere and its roots is Egypt. These are the godless who do not love God but money, women and status. Beatings, rape and sodomy for the men and mass prostistution for the women.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 1:32am On Jan 12, 2023

10 cultists sleep with new female member during initiation –Girl
17th July 2020

Blessing
Blessing David

By
Peter David
Kindly share this story:

Peter David, Benin City

A 19-year-old girl and member of a cult known as the Marine Girls, Blessing David, on Thursday confessed to having slept with 10 men after she was initiated into the group.

The teenager, who was initiated along with other girls, said sleeping with the men was part of the initiation rites.

She said this at the headquarters of the Edo State Police Command in Benin City, when the Commissioner of Police, Mr Johnson Kokumo, paraded 15 armed robbery suspects, six cultists, three kidnappers and four murder suspects.

The cultists paraded were three teenage girls, who were said to be members of the Marine Girls.

Blessing told PUNCH Metro that she was initiated into the group in 2019.

“My name is Blessing David. I was initiated into the cult last year. I slept with 10 men as part of the initiation process,” she stated.

Another 16-year-old girl, Ada Emeka, said she also slept with 10 men as part of the initiation rites.

Isaiah 57:5-15

5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.

Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen

The Bible speaks bold of Egyptain practices that.have spread throughout the world via Freemasonry and pagan religions. The Quran although full of mystical wisdom does not speak direct to this devil worship.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2023
The Prophet said, "The best people are those living in my generation, and then those who will follow them, and then those who will follow the latter. Then there will come some people who will bear witness before taking oaths, and take oaths before bearing witness." (Ibrahim, a sub-narrator said, "They used to beat us for witnesses and covenants when we were still children."

Despite their conversion to Islam many Hasua ethnicity remain members of the ancient Bori Cult. This was again predicted by Prophet Muhammad.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
The insecurity in African societies is caused by demons yet because of the love of traditional religion no one will say this. It is very similar to the Black American society, our backwardnesss is caused by demon possession when portions of the community partake in pagan rites. Also hypocrites in Christianity, Islam and Judaism are the result of those engaged in paganism.
Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2023

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2023

Isaiah 27:12-13
In that day the Lord will start His threshing from the flowing stream of the Euphrates to the brook of Egypt, and you will be gathered up one by one, O sons of Israel. It will come about also in that day that a great trumpet will be blown, and those who were perishing in the land of Assyria and who were scattered in the land of Egypt will come and worship the Lord in the holy mountain at Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 9:25-26
“Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “that I will punish all who are circumcised and yet uncircumcised— Egypt and Judah, and Edom and the sons of Ammon, and Moab and all those inhabiting the desert who clip the hair on their temples; for all the nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised of heart.”

Jeremiah 46:26
Verse Concepts
I shall give them over to the power of those who are seeking their lives, even into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and into the hand of his officers. Afterwards, however, it will be inhabited as in the days of old,” declares the Lord.

Ezekiel 29:1-21
In the tenth year, in the tenth month, on the twelfth of the month, the word of the Lord came to me saying, “Son of man, set your face against Pharaoh king of Egypt and prophesy against him and against all Egypt. Speak and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God,
“Behold, I am against you, Pharaoh king of Egypt,
The great monster that lies in the midst of his rivers,
That has said, ‘My Nile is mine, and I myself have made it.’
read more.
Ezekiel 30:1-26
The word of the Lord came again to me saying, “Son of man, prophesy and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God,
“Wail, ‘Alas for the day!’
“For the day is near,
Even the day of the Lord is near;
It will be a day of clouds,
A time of doom for the nations.
read more.
“A sword will come upon Egypt,
And anguish will be in Ethiopia;
When the slain fall in Egypt,
They take away her wealth,
And her foundations are torn down.
Ethiopia, Put, Lud, all Arabia, Libya and the people of the land that is in league will fall with them by the sword.” ‘Thus says the Lord,
“Indeed, those who support Egypt will fall
And the pride of her power will come down;
From Migdol to Syene
They will fall within her by the sword,”
Declares the Lord God.
“They will be desolate
In the midst of the desolated lands;
And her cities will be
In the midst of the devastated cities.
“And they will know that I am the Lord,
When I set a fire in Egypt
And all her helpers are broken.
On that day messengers will go forth from Me in ships to frighten secure Ethiopia; and anguish will be on them as on the day of Egypt; for behold, it comes!” ‘Thus says the Lord God,
“I will also make the hordes of Egypt cease
By the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon.
“He and his people with him,
The most ruthless of the nations,
Will be brought in to destroy the land;
And they will draw their swords against Egypt
And fill the land with the slain.
“Moreover, I will make the Nile canals dry
And sell the land into the hands of evil men.
And I will make the land desolate
And all that is in it,
By the hand of strangers; I the Lord have spoken.” ‘Thus says the Lord God,
“I will also destroy the idols
And make the images cease from Memphis.
And there will no longer be a prince in the land of Egypt;
And I will put fear in the land of Egypt.
“I will make Pathros desolate,
Set a fire in Zoan
And execute judgments on Thebes.
“I will pour out My wrath on Sin,
The stronghold of Egypt;
I will also cut off the hordes of Thebes.
“I will set a fire in Egypt;
Sin will writhe in anguish,
Thebes will be breached
And Memphis will have distresses daily.
“The young men of On and of Pi-beseth
Will fall by the sword,
And the women will go into captivity.
“In Tehaphnehes the day will be dark
When I break there the yoke bars of Egypt.
Then the pride of her power will cease in her;
A cloud will cover her,
And her daughters will go into captivity.
“Thus I will execute judgments on Egypt,
And they will know that I am the Lord.”’”

Egypt the origin of Freemasonry and criminal godless society.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
The pagan religion of Africa was at the root of slavery itself with kings demanding raids, slaves and sacrifices for their gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00elRjygRQ

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2023
The Illuminati is Freemasonry which started in Egypt so that means it's headquarters has always been in North Africa. Gentile nations of dark skin people and some outright enemies of God are not just part of the Illuminati they are the heads of the Illuminati. So Freemasonry around the world is connected with Africa through networks and commands are given there by families that control vast amounts of much needed natural resources. These people hold the advantage to tip the world one or another for any Western nation seeing they have become dependent to run the empires using African natural resources. Yet despite this worldly breakdown the Bible and Quran state that Egypt was an anti God society with great power and thirst for domination through initiation mystery system which is Freemasonry.

Donald Trump with his hands in the Illuminati pyramid sitting next to President Paul Kagame whose regime supports the Economic Forum and NASA both Freemasonry New World Order schemes.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2023
The Illuimnati is everywhere in Africa.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 1:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Yes Edo kingdom or rather Benin kingdom whose religion is that false God worship of Esau who studied Freemasonry in Egypt were principle slave traders. Yet they represent only a small portion of slave empires as the majority of slave raiders came from North Africa such as Morocco, Mali and Egypt. In the 12 century Morocco, Mali and Egypt was all dark skin even up until the 18th century most Moors were of dark skin. Igbos and Yorubas fought against colonizerrs while Fulani and other Moors fought with colonizers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdGgx6xKAvA

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Read and heed.
Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Matthew 12:43-45
New International Version
43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”

All false God religions which derived from Egypt cause spirit possession this includes Freemasonry as they engage also in sex rituals. This is not to be taken lightly, sex is one of the key ways to putting someone under demon possession that's why majority of cults and priests initiation secretly involve perverted acts of sex. Beatings are another way of pushing the light of God out of a person and ushering in a demon. Yet as the above scripture points out, once one demon enters then all 7 of the princes of hell enter them. Pride, envy, greed, lust, sloth fulness, gluttony and wrath are the 7 demons mentioned. These are the catalysts for insecurity in African nations. No other way explains it.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpQJIhrIoOg

Egypt gave birth to Babylon when Nimrod a Hamite came to rule Sumeria. Then when Babylon fell it's religion spread into the Sindhu or Hindustan area. Babylon spread the Eygptian rebellion everywhere.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Kingpharamond: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Kingpharamond: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2023

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Kingpharamond: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
The Devil's network all over the world I have exposed.

The religion of Egypt became Bsbylon then spread with the fall of Babylon to India then into Asia/Yapeth so called China, Japan and Pacific Islands like Brunei. It was through Buhhdaism Babylon spread as it also spread through Islamic secret brotherhood aka Freemasonry.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 3:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Who is Lucy in Ethiopia?
Lucy, a 3.2 million-year old fossil skeleton of a human ancestor, was discovered in 1974 in Hadar, Ethiopia. The fossil locality at Hadar where the pieces of Lucy's skeleton were discovered is known to scientists as Afar Locality 288 (A.L. 288).

The theory of evolution is a pagan story told by Freemasonry scientists. Ethiopia aka Cush son of Ham is not the birthplace of Man nor was the first human being a woman. Man did not evole from primates.

The man called Adam was created when God “formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” (Genesis 2:7).

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
The Torah writers whom were inspired by God wrote faithfully the stories of ancient Sumeria where ruled Shem the elder sons of Noah. The Torah is science and NASA is a pagan story told by Freemason scientists, who have been sworn to secrecy about true nature of the Earth, Sun, Moon and Stars. Egypt is already guilty of perverting science in it's mystery system by concealing and distorting knowledge in order to dominate the world's collective mind. How much more evident can it be shown that this same domination aim, was the basis of the Freemason Charles Dawin's Evolutionary Theory? As Ethiopia later agrees with this idea that Man evolved not from God's hands but from a primate named Lucy to whom only was found 40 percent of the skeleton. So what percentage of the Evolution Theory is the remaining 60 percent, is it truth or false hood? And has anyone thought how such a linear story of man''s development spawns racism, how man coming from Africa in his lower state appears later in his advanced state in a Caucasian? It's clear that the acceptance of the Evolutionary Theory had leaned credence towards Racism. Yes the Evolution Theory categorizes the African which is supposed to represent all Black people as sub human or not advanced as White Caucasians who ancestors came later in time. Ethiopia aka Cush son of Ham has one of the oldest lodges to Freemasonry who fictitiously prides itself in being the birth place of Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvtA4lGMy_E

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2023

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pictures hold complex thought.
Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sodomy is a form of brainwashing
Freemasons are able to be a closeted homosexual organization due to the amnesia of half the victims, and psychological denial of their own homosexuality.

Freemasons believe sodomy opens the “third eye” to Luciferian iLLUMiNATion. It attacks a pressure point of nerves at the base of the spine, causing temporary neurological paralysis and a shift of consciousness. Read this and consider that in public schools and mass media, children are being indoctrinated to regard homosexuality as normal. There are thousands of “gay straight alliance” clubs in schools throughout the West where youths have an opportunity to meet and experiment with homosexuality.

The best kept secret of the esoteric grades of Freemasonry is ritual sodomy. They believe it opens the “third eye” to Luciferian iLLUMiNATion. It attacks a pressure point of nerves at the base of the spine, causing temporary neurological paralysis and a shift of consciousness.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
The god Min was the primary male fertility god and par excellence associated with sex in ancient Egypt. He had a permanently erect phallus and wore a feathered headdress. Men suffering from impotence would make offerings of phallic figurines to the god. He was associated with lettuce as Egyptian lettuce emitted a white milky sap similar to semen.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2023
The Prophet said, "The best people are those living in my generation, and then those who will follow them, and then those who will follow the latter. Then there will come some people who will bear witness before taking oaths, and take oaths before bearing witness." (Ibrahim, a sub-narrator said, "They used to beat us for witnesses and covenants when we were still children."

Freemasonry which is Egyptian secret society took over Islam just 3 generations after Prophet Muhammad's death. Freemasonry is not a Christian, Islamic or.Judaic society it is the undermining of God's divine law and glory.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 3:18am On Jan 20, 2023
And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

The 7 princes of hell were worshipped in ancient Egypt.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 3:59am On Jan 20, 2023
The Apostle has used oaths in his Epistles, and by this shows us how that ought to be taken, I say unto you, Swear not at all, namely, lest by allowing ourselves to swear at all we come to readiness in swearing, from readiness we come to a habit of swearing, and from a habit of swearing we fall into perjury.

Someone disagreed with me in ignorance about my statement that Black people run a Satanic cult all over the Earth. There are members of Black American secret societies who are also members of African cults and vice verse.

Re: Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation by Richwallet: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
— 2 Timothy 4:3,4

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households / Ohanaeze Rejects Tinubu's Ministry Of Livestock,says It's Reintroduction Of Ruga / 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.