Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,565 members, 7,923,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188732 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
geniuspaul: hi guys...i registered for DV2013 via Jonathan kings limited....and i wasn't given a confirmation code...is it that they want check it themself or i should go there to request for it

Jonathan King distributed the confirmation code to all their applicant via post. But if u did not receive yours maybe u contact them on phone. Check up their contact number on d receipt issued to u at d point of registration. There in their office they have copies of all confirmation code off all those that registered wit them in case of misplacement.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
pator: Thx all for your valuable contribution in this thread of hope. Certainly not all of us might win but there is absolutely no crime in having hope and faith and make your confession. If in case you don't win tomorrow know for sure it is not because God did not answer ur prayer maybe He knows this is not the best time for u to go or He might have a better plan for you, so there shouldn't be any regret. Meanwhile, I have a question for Temmy and other experience guys in the house, like approximately how many months does it take to be invited for interview when you win. Because I'm surprised some 2012 winners are still doing interview. Am preparing my docs already because my name is there already and I will be the first to testify here tomorrow. Thx all

I wish u all DV2013 congratulation in advance tommorow, i applied though, but i've already won DV2012. The Visa processing for DV2012 will end in September, 2012, meaning all DV2012 winner must travel on or before September 29, 2012 or else it will bcom invalid. The process of DV2013 will commence in October 1, 2012 till September 30, 2013. Myself and my family would be on our way to US very soon.

God is Great
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Toks78: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
Fellow NL's tanx 4 ur 1daful contributions.. this is abt d most 1daful thread i av ever come across on NL....very informative and soul lifting.pls i am also an applicant of dv 2013 xpectin positve result soonest,although am not legally married bt i applied as a couple with my girlfriend, so as to increase my winning chances.What are d required document to prepared along for interview to prove 2 d CO am truely married?pls ur sincere advice shall be welcomed.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by AYBLUES(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
@TOKS78; WELL IF UR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED U CAN GO AHEAD AND WED HER, GET UR WAEC CERTIFICATE READY, UR PASSPORT(INTERNATIONAL) IN CASE U DON'T AV IT YET. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO MAKE SURE THE PACKAGE IS OUT
Toks78: Fellow NL's tanx 4 ur 1daful contributions.. this is abt d most 1daful thread i av ever come across on NL....very informative and soul lifting.pls i am also an applicant of dv 2013 xpectin positve result soonest,although am not legally married bt i applied as a couple with my girlfriend, so as to increase my winning chances.What are d required document to prepared along for interview to prove 2 d CO am truely married?pls ur sincere advice shall be welcomed.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2012
@Obasekola
Do u mean interview for DV 2013 will not start until October or the winners can only travel as of October. Pls clarify
Obasekola:

I wish u all DV2013 congratulation in advance tommorow, i applied though, but i've already won DV2012. The Visa processing for DV2012 will end in September, 2012, meaning all DV2012 winner must travel on or before September 29, 2012 or else it will bcom invalid. The process of DV2013 will commence in October 1, 2012 till September 30, 2013. Myself and my family would be on our way to US very soon.

God is Great
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ogapelumi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2012
Help!!! I have a neco result which is an original result collected frm neco office but not given any certificate, i dont know if dis lottery has anything to do wit any certificate i.e neco cert.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2012
Pls i want to knw if anybody have the experience on how interview do look like in ivory coast. Most expecialy for the Nigerian that nationalize himself there. Thanks for the enlightment. *AS For d awaitin dv 2013 winners, That faithful God that mk it posible 4 me ordinary human to be among d dv 2012 winner wil surely suprise u, song of joy wil fil ur mouth as God Almighty liveth in Jesus *name. SHALOM!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ebykings(f): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
Obasekola:

God is Great

Am happy 4u and ur family Congratulation!!!!!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
Obasekola:

God is Great
u got it wrong , ur visa remain valid for 6months from the date of issuance , so u can extend ur travelling beyond sept 30 2012, if it will still remain VALID beyond sept 30 2012. CONGRAT IN ADVANCE TO WE DV 2013 EXPECTANT IN NAIRALAND
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
OMG.........HALLELUYAH...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2012
The Day of Favour is Here.We shall Celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Utonne: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2012
Read through the whole posts and I'm like wow. I'm a hopeful 2013 DV lottery applicant and I just had to register with nairaland. Been stalking this page since I stumbled on it.
As many of us on NL are seeking the Lord concerning this issue, his mercy,grace n favour shall be upon our confirmation numbers. As from tomorrow I declare testimonies of 2013 applicants rolling into this thread. The Lord that did it for the 2012 applicants is surely able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we can think of or ask
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by constantk: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
I say amen to that in Jesus name.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
dridowu: Anytime i read ur post am always happy and these gives me the courage that something gr8 will happen either am selected or not but am hoping for d best for ds DV 2013. One love bro
Tanx bro,
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2012
busayodot:

I believe and identify with your believe. I had a similar experience:
I had earlier stopped playing the lottery, a friend in the US then came around and stayed with me all through encouraging me to put in for it that ppl keep winning it. So I did in 2010 and played it for all around me to increase the odd. This time I prayed for favour especially for my Sis who just became a widow and we all had to keep encouraging her. When the result came out I didn't check because I had forgotten. It was in October last year that I decided to check and found out that of all I registered for about 5, she was the only winner. Now on her passport and that of her son, there was a challenge of the surname change with no paper to back it up with the exception of my little niece. We had to go to Abuja in November for the change, this took forever and even got me scared to check for the interview date knowing there were no passports for the two. I decided checking on feb 13 and found out interview was 23rd, now there was no cash and I could not raise the amount for the three in Ten days plus there were no passports. It was a miracle as a family friend just heard and helped with most of the finances. We spent over 300k on passports alone (transportation to Abj 2times not inclusive). The friend then asked me of the visa fee, I told him I'm looking to complete it, he smiled and asked me to come the next day for the balance and at this time I had no cash anymore and my sister was on her way back from Abuja rejoicing after so long she got the passports. On getting to the friend, he gave me a cheque of an amount that would cover the visa fee as well as the medicals, she went for Medicals on 20th and interview on 23rd. Now I owe no one and know I'll get the flight fee by next month May.

WHY WON'T I BELIEVE IN GOD? IS THIS NOT A MIRACLE?

Temmytanny, I blieve in God so much and know nothing in this life happens by chance. So if you believe declare the Words and have faith. You can change anything.

Warm Regards
tanx bro, your story really touched me. I know how hard it is to correct a mistake on passport not to talk of traveling to ABJ.This is what have been saying all the while. Lets learn from each other story and not castigate each other.
To my 2013 applicants,winners or losers dont give up ooooo october is stil coming. The lord is ur strength
hmmmm
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2012
busayodot:

I believe and identify with your believe. I had a similar experience:
I had earlier stopped playing the lottery, a friend in the US then came around and stayed with me all through encouraging me to put in for it that ppl keep winning it. So I did in 2010 and played it for all around me to increase the odd. This time I prayed for favour especially for my Sis who just became a widow and we all had to keep encouraging her. When the result came out I didn't check because I had forgotten. It was in October last year that I decided to check and found out that of all I registered for about 5, she was the only winner. Now on her passport and that of her son, there was a challenge of the surname change with no paper to back it up with the exception of my little niece. We had to go to Abuja in November for the change, this took forever and even got me scared to check for the interview date knowing there were no passports for the two. I decided checking on feb 13 and found out interview was 23rd, now there was no cash and I could not raise the amount for the three in Ten days plus there were no passports. It was a miracle as a family friend just heard and helped with most of the finances. We spent over 300k on passports alone (transportation to Abj 2times not inclusive). The friend then asked me of the visa fee, I told him I'm looking to complete it, he smiled and asked me to come the next day for the balance and at this time I had no cash anymore and my sister was on her way back from Abuja rejoicing after so long she got the passports. On getting to the friend, he gave me a cheque of an amount that would cover the visa fee as well as the medicals, she went for Medicals on 20th and interview on 23rd. Now I owe no one and know I'll get the flight fee by next month May.

WHY WON'T I BELIEVE IN GOD? IS THIS NOT A MIRACLE?

Temmytanny, I blieve in God so much and know nothing in this life happens by chance. So if you believe declare the Words and have faith. You can change anything.

Warm Regards
tanx bro, your story really touched me. I know how hard it is to correct a mistake on passport not to talk of traveling to ABJ.This is what have been saying all the while. Lets learn from each other story and not castigate each other.
To my 2013 applicants,winners or losers dont give up ooooo october is stil coming. The lord is ur strength
hmmmm
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
pator: Thx all for your valuable contribution in this thread of hope. Certainly not all of us might win but there is absolutely no crime in having hope and faith and make your confession. If in case you don't win tomorrow know for sure it is not because God did not answer ur prayer maybe He knows this is not the best time for u to go or He might have a better plan for you, so there shouldn't be any regret. Meanwhile, I have a question for Temmy and other experience guys in the house, like approximately how many months does it take to be invited for interview when you win. Because I'm surprised some 2012 winners are still doing interview. Am preparing my docs already because my name is there already and I will be the first to testify here tomorrow. Thx all

2012 winners interview started in october 2011 and will end in sept(30th) 2012. I returned my forms to KCC in september and got interview appointment date in late october. I purposely delayed the returned forms cos of my baby birth certificate and lack of cash.Also cos my case number was very close and i knew i would be the first set to be interview. I hoped it would be in march 2012 but i was shocked when i saw jan 2012 but that is history now sha cos BABA GOD Has done it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2012

your prayers are answered bro
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
Obasekola:

God is Great
@obasekola,its not compulsory all applicants travel before end of sept but its a must they collect their visa before end of sept. you can travel anytime withing the 6months visa expiration date
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
Utonne: Read through the whole posts and I'm like wow. I'm a hopeful 2013 DV lottery applicant and I just had to register with nairaland. Been stalking this page since I stumbled on it.
As many of us on NL are seeking the Lord concerning this issue, his mercy,grace n favour shall be upon our confirmation numbers. As from tomorrow I declare testimonies of 2013 applicants rolling into this thread. The Lord that did it for the 2012 applicants is surely able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we can think of or ask
i say amen too. 17hours to go. you,you and you will be selected IJN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nery4u(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=nery4u]
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Holadkay: 12:02am On May 01, 2012
Utonne: Read through the whole posts and I'm like wow. I'm a hopeful 2013 DV lottery applicant and I just had to register with nairaland. Been stalking this page since I stumbled on it.
Amen IJN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by kobezex: 12:38am On May 01, 2012
Hope they wont repeat what happened last year,cancelling the first result released.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 3:45am On May 01, 2012
@ Temmy
Thx for the explanation. Just to be clear, that means the interview for this year's own will commence in October?. Thx
temmytanny:

2012 winners interview started in october 2011 and will end in sept(30th) 2012. I returned my forms to KCC in september and got interview appointment date in late october. I purposely delayed the returned forms cos of my baby birth certificate and lack of cash.Also cos my case number was very close and i knew i would be the first set to be interview. I hoped it would be in march 2012 but i was shocked when i saw jan 2012 but that is history now sha cos BABA GOD Has done it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 5:13am On May 01, 2012
Bros how far now? We no dey see your brakelight again for here o. Na so work tough reach. Abeg let's know what's up with u so ur guys for here go know say all the wahala really worth it.
ADEREMISON: am happy 4 u tammytanny i wish u best of luck 4rm nigeria to any part of us is 12 to 13 hrs flight here u come dis place no play, play place u will work hard. U remeber my word dat they wil give d visa blong to u they re 2 type of wealher in us cold or hot it depend on city u re going my is hot am o.k wit it. Mind u it wil take u 1month to start work & their job here require train. When u come u wil see again welcome to d us & also deji u 2. Am wait 4 u guy to come an feel d real life here.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 5:15am On May 01, 2012
Well As long as my name is there it won't happen. So, just pray my name is there o hahahaha....
kobezex: Hope they wont repeat what happened last year,cancelling the first result released.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2012
pator: @ Temmy
Thx for the explanation. Just to be clear, that means the interview for this year's own will commence in October?. Thx
That was what happened last year )DV2012)but you know rules are changing now,thats why i dont want to mis inform anyone
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2012
just 10 hours to go....... wishing you all the best
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2012
Yoruba will say eni leni nje, eni abe lowe....................If its Jah will, what will be will be.............oro
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2012
temmytanny: just 10 hours to go....... wishing you all the best

good morng,long time hope work no dey hard too much.
Some1 cann't response to any question on forthcoming DV now because rules is changing frm time to time now.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ogapelumi(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2012
ogapelumi: Help!!! I have a neco result which is an original result collected frm neco office but not given any certificate, i dont know if dis lottery has anything to do wit any certificate i.e neco cert.

still xpectin answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (92)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.