Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,926 members, 7,980,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (189412 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by geniuspaul(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
hi guys...i registered for DV2013 via Jonathan kings limited....and i wasnt given a confirmation code...is it that they want check it themself or i should go there to request for it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
Bussyme&his_halfbaked_information!Becareful.Dont_mislead_people.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
Go&request_for_ur_ConfirmationNumber_B4_May1.You_really_need_it.ok

geniuspaul: hi guys...i registered for DV2013 via Jonathan kings limited....and i wasnt given a confirmation code...is it that they want check it themself or i should go there to request for it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
May1will_Eventually_tell_whether_na_Dream_or.............

naahluv: wadup landers congrats to all my oda hommies for their success at interview gudluck to your new world anywhere i'm here to real onething i saw last night i saw myself on 1st may screaming and laughing soon i saw myself at the embassy soon i saw myself at the POE and soon i was settle this was a dream and the dream was a vision and the vision was a mission and the mission was success we've made it through fellow hommies
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
Babycake: Bussyme&his_halfbaked_information!Becareful.Dont_mislead_people.

thank,but i have reason
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
geniuspaul: hi guys...i registered for DV2013 via Jonathan kings limited....and i wasnt given a confirmation code...is it that they want check it themself or i should go there to request for it

U should go there and collect it and if they check it themself and u eventually win u wil pay or attach some1 wth u to marry
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hey NLs, can we check d result may 1st by using our Phone ( opera mini or uc web ) ? GOD DO WONDERS FOR WE ALL.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Holadkay: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
naahluv: wadup landers congrats to all my oda hommies for their success at interview gudluck to your new world anywhere i'm here to real onething i saw last night i saw myself on 1st may screaming and laughing soon i saw myself at the embassy soon i saw myself at the POE and soon i was settle this was a dream and the dream was a vision and the vision was a mission and the mission was success we've made it through fellow hommies

AMEN!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Holadkay: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
Emmancy: cheesy God has been helping us in this thread and He is always faithful on us.

cheesy Ask and it shall be given unto us,
Seek and we shall findeth,
So DV2013 Lottery applicants, let knock because it shall be opened to us.
If you believe say a big AMEN.

AMEN!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
dridowu: Hey NLs, can we check d result may 1st by using our Phone ( opera mini or uc web ) ? GOD DO WONDERS FOR WE ALL.
@ Idowu. its beta u use a system cuz d site will require javascript which opera doesnt support.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2012

Guys,this is one of the reasons why i said you shouldnt register with agents. They will check for you and if you win,they would tell the world you won tru them. I have know Jona king for many years and i laugh when i hear on radio saying many people won tru them,that one na fallacy ooo.

My brother, dont worry if you win Jona King will call you but next time do it yourself and keep your confirmation.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Bussyme:

U should go there and collect it and if they check it themself and u eventually win u wil pay or attach some1 wth u to marry
dats my worry now
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
temmytanny:
dats my worry now
hi temmytanny ,why u no show face since morng. Hope work no hard sha o
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ Temmy. was gud n i hope u don dey c money gather? BABA God go do am boss...........
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by whitebrown(f): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2012
Hi all it has been a while, I would like to say thank you for all your replies, especially taking your precious time advising. My sister inlaw & her kids got their passport today
After the drama with name changes, passport e.t.c, last time I posted she had to take pictures as proof that they were her kids & voila all is well.

@temmytanny, thanks my broda for your comforting words always & to all waiting for 2013 dv result, It is well in Jesus name

Ciaooo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:49am On Apr 28, 2012
Bussyme:
hi temmytanny ,why u no show face since morng. Hope work no hard sha o
whenever am working outside naija,i work for almost 12hours.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:55am On Apr 28, 2012
whitebrown: Hi all it has been a while, I would like to say thank you for all your replies, especially taking your precious time advising. My sister inlaw & her kids got their passport today
After the drama with name changes, passport e.t.c, last time I posted she had to take pictures as proof that they were her kids & voila all is well.

@temmytanny, thanks my broda for your comforting words always & to all waiting for 2013 dv result, It is well in Jesus name

Ciaooo

all the best madam
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 3:57am On Apr 28, 2012
i also register tru them.i got my confirmation tru nipost.check d mail add u used when registering. GOD IS ABLE TO DO WHATEVA HE SAYS HE WILL DO COME MAY 1ST.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 3:59am On Apr 28, 2012
temmytanny:
dats my worry now
whats ur worry?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 4:31am On Apr 28, 2012
Hi guys, thanks for this nice thread. Pls I have a question I applied as married with a kid and I am a graduate but I am not working presently, will this affect my chances during interview?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:07am On Apr 28, 2012
pator:
Hi guys, thanks for this nice thread. Pls I have a question I applied as married with a kid and I am a graduate but I am not working presently, will this affect my chances during interview?

It will not , so far u are graduate and i believe u have ur O'level wth 5 credits and ur BSC/HND wth u. Moreover as a family man u must have something to take care of ur famly. But pray that we should win.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 6:38am On Apr 28, 2012
@whitebrown, so so happy for her. We'll here more good news.
Wish everyone expecting to be selected favour
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by meekmk(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2012
Please oo Fellow NL's, i also applied for the DV2013, but i'm a student, 200l Philosophy, what do you think this mean for me, will it ruin my chances, how will i know where to stay or which state i'll go to immediately i get ther(if i win) what will the 2013 organizers do for winners.. please help...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2012
From what I read so far it looks like interviews for the married are more complicated than that of the single why is it so. Does that mean they prefer singles to married people? 2. Pls also a question from the experienced guys like Temmy, is their any disadvange in going for like 2 or 3 months before your family comes to join you because I think I will prefer that. Pls respond if you know.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2012
masterfarm:
whats ur worry?
They could demand for cash from him if he wins or they forcefully asked him to attach someone to himself as married(dats if he applied as single) or could have attached someone to his application as married before and he will now have to marry the person before he could get the visa. i havent seen jona king did it but many agents do dats why its always good to do it yourself
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by osram(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2012
I claim it in jesus name...i shal b among d 2013-selectees.amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2012
pator:
From what I read so far it looks like interviews for the married are more complicated than that of the single why is it so. Does that mean they prefer singles to married people? 2. Pls also a question from the experienced guys like Temmy, is their any disadvange in going for like 2 or 3 months before your family comes to join you because I think I will prefer that. Pls respond if you know.
interviews vary but the one for someone that applied single and later got married is the most difficult cos it would be in two phases and after that,you will wait for sometime for the out come,dat was my own case. most interview for married that i have seen were very easy infact they hardly ask question once they see your wedding and relationship pictures.
There is advantage going before your family. It will accord you opportunity to settle down and get things in place before they join you. if you go with ur family,you may struggle a bit before you settle down cos what eva you do will be in multiple as the number in your family is.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifemaco: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2012
Emmancy: cheesy God has been helping us in this thread and He is always faithful on us.

cheesy Ask and it shall be given unto us,
Seek and we shall findeth,
So DV2013 Lottery applicants, let knock because it shall be opened to us.
If you believe say a big AMEN.
AMEN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
nifty: hello house my interview was as follows mind you there was an old woman who the co was trying to talk to that she shld sign somewhere on the form passed to her nd didn understand caue i was seated in front he made a gesture towards me tov help him make the woman understand which i did,the luckily he was th one that called my number up so i was interviewed by him

co:highest level of education
me:secondary school
co:what year did you leave sec school
me:2005
co:what are you doin at the moment
me:am studying in the university immediately i passed over my school ID,jamb admmission letter,letter of introduction from my school
co:what course did you take last semester
me:real analysis
co:tell me about it
me:its not explainable i have to solve wih a pen nd paper then he passd me a pen nd paper solved an equation nd that was it
co:showing me a paper then telling me to pick my visa at the adress 0on it nd he congratulated me
me:thank you
hello house wadup hommies? primo congrats to nifty,secondo that's wat makes me happy about this dv issue the fect that they say"CONGRATULATION WELCOME TO AMERICA"i like hearinf that it's gud don't ya believe?

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
What do you guys make of this?

I was browsing on the Travel.state.gov website under the Diversity Visa link:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...ypes_1322.html

The announcement itself says:

DV 2013 Entrants: Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013, even if you are not selected on May 1, 2012. The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 1, 2012.

This means that they will release another batch of winners for DV 2013 in October, thats very strange so does this mean DV 2013 entrants might have double the chance of winning?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2012
nifty: hello house my interview was as follows mind you there was an old woman who the co was trying to talk to that she shld sign somewhere on the form passed to her nd didn understand caue i was seated in front he made a gesture towards me tov help him make the woman understand which i did,the luckily he was th one that called my number up so i was interviewed by him

co:highest level of education
me:secondary school
co:what year did you leave sec school
me:2005
co:what are you doin at the moment
me:am studying in the university immediately i passed over my school ID,jamb admmission letter,letter of introduction from my school
co:what course did you take last semester
me:real analysis
co:tell me about it
me:its not explainable i have to solve wih a pen nd paper then he passd me a pen nd paper solved an equation nd that was it
co:showing me a paper then telling me to pick my visa at the adress 0on it nd he congratulated me
me:thank you
cheesy Glory be to God for His Favour and Kindness on you brother, Congratulations!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
dridowu: Congrat 1ce more, i remeber wen my roommate in school won DV 2011, he also share is testimony with me, i saw dt joy in his face and i believe dt same joy is in ur face rit now. GOD LET ME TOO ABLE TO SHARE MY TESTIMONY.
cheesy Amen in Jesus name and me too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (92)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.